There are haters out there that pretend this doesn't look good

There are haters out there that pretend this doesn't look good.

I get it that you think it's dangerous but that is no reason to act like it's not an amazing looking head turner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q--TzxBehU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>driver is a ranga
FUCKING ROFLMAO

That does look good. All those nice rust free body panels just one hole in an oil pan away from ending up on craigslist. Shit looks fucking fantastic fantastic.

>all wheel drive to no wheel drive conversion

look at that muppet looking fucker on the left

I like my cars to be able to go over speed bumps without 10 people assisting me

>it's dangerous
>it's under the speed limit and holding me up kinda slow
>it ruins an otherwise reasonably good performance car
>it does all this while also costing the idiot owner money
>it looks shit
>it screams of teen angst

Looks like the car is falling apart, like in the cartoons when all the wheels call off.

>they have to drive like they practice slalom driving when the road is not in pristine condition

but
>you can annoy them with every slightly higher car as your headlights are at them same height as their rear-view mirror

>making your car look like shit in the first place
>coming to the most public place being a ginger
>not parking properly
>showing off your muscles while cleaning a clean car for no other purpose than showing off even more
>posing for a pic with double, one of which disgusting watermarks
I myself suck at life but I think being an attention whore as big as this guy is is not normal.

Why is it that people don't realise stance fags are actually proud to scrape and break oil pans?

Pussy.

Aren't you embarrassed when you pull into car events and your car doesn't scrape like everyone's?

And free exhaust mods cuzz

Why is stance so popular in Connecticut of all states?

it's a head turner like the fucking elephant man is a head turner yes

>the speed limit is only a suggestion, why are you not happy to just follow me doing 20 in a 50 limit?

>have no soul
>stance my car
As expected.

You act like they give a fuck.

I like "SHTNONM".
That's actually clever.

looks retarded when it's moving, i regularly see this shitty stanced miata driving around that skips around like a motherfucker on flat level tarmac.
theres a reason stankers meet up in parking lots
youtube.com/watch?v=q--TzxBehU0

Holy shit, I just realized that stancefags are the automotive equivalent of those gay dudes that actively try to get AIDS.

Stancefags are the same people who actively try to get AIDS. Wipe out stancefags and you wipe out AIDS.

>It's actually illegal to go below the 60% of the posted speed here

And after the fine for going slow, you get the car towed for having illegal mods

Congratulations, you've given this much contact patch to your all wheel drive vehicle. Which once could conquer snow, gravel and dirt, but now barely sails around on paved roads.

My 2015 mirage on 4 inch wide tires has far better traction.

It's technically illegal to modify the ride height of a vehicle in my state, if a cop thinks your car is lifted/lowered too much you'll get a fix it ticket

It turns my head because it looks like there is something seriously wrong with the car.

>head turner
it's more to gawk at the spectacle of someone who's clearly gone insanse and was allowed to modify a car

That looks like ass, and you have absolutely no room for the suspension to move at all.

Every time I see shit like this, my brain automatically adjusts the wheel width so it's only as big as the contact patch. All I see are space savers.

hate that car and the owner isnt any better kids a tool

why don't they just invent a tire for stance? like have great tread on just one half of the tire, since that'll only be the part that'll have contact to the pavement in the first place. Bet someone can make a killing if they do that.

>the wheels match the driver's hair

CAN'T FUCKING MAKE THIS SHIT UP

rent auschwitz for a day and gas urself OP

I don't really give a fuck when shitheads to this on riced sedans but it pushes me over the edge when it's done on cars like these
>Imprezas are renowned for their all terrain performance
>Miatas are renowned for their amazing handling

Better slam them to the ground!

It's like spitting in the face of the engineers who developped those cars just to be a poorfag with broken suspensions, because at least you could put some airbags on it so you don't look like a retard.

What if I'm not pretending?

What if it just looks fucking stupid?

What if you're a faggot, OP?

>poorfag

...but they manage to have enough money to throw new tires on it every 4 months while they stance/drive down to the local vape shop for refills.

subaru are supposed to look like this

Whats the point except being a special snowflake?

Check out my hellaflush wagon, bro

It takes a special kind of retard to have "who can get over the speed bump" competitions at car meets.

can you stop posting that shitbox, you stupid fucking gook

>head turner
Just like when you see that shitty old minivan with belts that sound like a dying piglet, you turn your head in disgust.

Why would you take a pic with the car in shade

No. Offroad is love. Offroad is life. 去吃個屌。

Because it was 115 degrees out?

This exactly
I've only seen a couple stanced evos. I feel bad you're roped in with the hondas.

Looking good, bruh

>Offroad
nigger you could drive a civic down that trail

It only have novelty value. After that wears off, it just looks retarded. Your car literally looks like it has downssyndrome. This is what to many chromozomes looks like when a car has it. It does not look fast, reliable, maneuverable or slick. It absolutely has 0 car appeal. Its the physical manifestation of this picture. When you see people doing a double take looking at your car, they are not "miren", they are looking at the car wreck that is your car and probably soon to be car wreck that is your car wreck.

If you're going to ruin a car, why not do it to something that's already a piece of shit? Stance/hellaflush is only acceptable when done to hybrids like the Prius, shitheaps like the Mirage, and gook cars.

All the more reason not to stance Civics. I feel sorry for that car.

What are those vent looking things?

Not an argument

"I could slightly open my window, but I'm retarded so I'm going to force my window to be slightly open and not be able to close it bc hellaflush rally car." Popular with people who stance subarus.

That's beyond retarded.

Especially when you consider that shit costs $160.

>stancefags having enough intelligence to invent something

Oh man. That gives me an idea.

I'm going to organize a fake stancefag and tuner meet on Facebook and Twitter and offer a bunch of prizes from sponsors and bullshit. I will hold it in a parking lot or garage where you have to go over a big speed bump to get into the lot.

It's for weight saving obviously.

And? You can't see anything.

How do stancefags turn? There's not enough room for the tire to fucking move.

I don't think a tire company would want to be liable for the stupidity of these people.

How do these people in their early 20s afford shit like this? Dont tell me mommy and daddy are paying for them to be stancefags...

This is the only good looking car stancefags have ever made

Do it on some incline with a lot of potholes

You're doing God's work, OP
Their tears are so glorious lmao

>being a gypsy

lmao so sorry about your life

Please do

this is the worst photograph of a car I have ever seen

> being broke
I too am so sorry4u

>not broke
>not a gypsy

the only broke thing here was your lexus after you curbed it at 10 mph

i wanna do this to a 68 ford mustang. could you imagine how awesome that would be.
like i went out and bought this model car just to see how it would look and i think that it would be THE head turner at a stance meet.

you do realize that people that have bags shit on your logic?

Don't even joke about that

naw man im dead seriouse im saving up rn and im gonna do it. i should have the car by december and have it stanced by febuary.
i'd prefere to find a clean body but if i can't i'll just eurotrash it. i think that'll look so sick.

Speed bump is too obvious.
You need to find a pothole or uneven patch of asphalt so they hit that shit at full speed.

not funny

It's bagged. I bet that shit looks nice once it's up 2 inches while driving. Plus it doesn't have -9000000 camber

More tacky cosmetic mods to add to the shitpile

>everyone is laughing at you
giuse ur tear are delicious

Yeah the 92 Civic on fake BBS's doesn't have bags

It gets attention because 99% of other drivers think your car is broken, a danger to them, and therefore in need of being watched closely.

If I see that WRX tomrrow when I go back to school im gonna piss in the muffler. I bet you'll be parked right on the street in lot 9

I love you Pepe...I mean Pepsi.

Now post that picture of you unloading you truck with the Pepsi cases on your head,I don't have it on this computer

Turns heads better than it turns corners.

People turn their heads to get a good look at freaks, too.

I like my poorly functioning shitboxes to look good in motion too. Gliding along the road till speed bumps come. Silly wheels look shit when moving.

This always confused me. The first time i discovered this shit in the wild I thought the guy's car was broken or some shit. Now, every car guy pretty much knows what it is and they all hate it and normies think your car is broken, so what's the point of stancing it just makes you and your car look like a jerk off or a danger to the road.

how the fuck does he turn without scraping the flares

it looks like a hotwheels car after you step on it as a kid

how fat were you that stepping on a hotwheels car would do that....

>stancefags on the way to a car meet
>decide to race a GTI from the lights
>train track crossing after the lights
>stancefag has to slow down to an almost crawl
>tfw destroyed by my 120hp shitbox

>FM4 AWD drift tuning guide:
>5.0 degrees camber front and rear
>5.0 degrees toe out front and rear
>75% torque split to rear
Congrats, you now have a car that can hit 88k points per lap on maple valley.

Its called having a job.

>implying that there's even a single stanced car in existence that's actually on bags like the apologists at super street or speedhunters would like you to believe

Every slammed minitruck I've ever seen was on bags
Maybe 1/6th of them are static drops

>made

he put wheels on it and lowered it

>WOW SO CUSTOM! AMAZING

fucking stance fags

it looks cool if you're in middle school

if you're over 19 and think this is cool you're a retard