New Scania R730 leaked images

The images were leaked from Scania's testing site in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=I43Qyaew4yY

Can tell a difference between those, and the ones from years ago

Besides aesthetic differences, I wouldn't really know yet.

It looks like Megatron from Transforms 4.

>Transformers4
Jesus Christ I only caught snippets of 3 and it was like it was designed for ADHD kids and crackheads

Makes sense now

At least Scania is sticking with the bent 8. It's a shame to see Mercedes assume the generic MBE/DD inline six configuration.

Can someone redpill me on trucks? Best to worst. Friend told me Volvo is by far best.

guys redpill me on trucking
is it a good job?

All of these are good

Volvo
Scania
Tatra
Peterbilt
Kenworth

Someone please photoshop some muscley arms to compliment the ripped abs they used for the grille

What about MAN. Both it and Scania are under vw?

side profile reminds me of a mercedes new actros, the lights on top looks like a daf xf euro 6, and the slanted headlights look like a renault range T

hahah
Actual trucks can maybe pull it off...not those abominations

Actually there are plenty of benz V6 models, I'm not sure about newer ones, but I know about euro3 models.

As for truck brands, I suppose it depends on personal preferences...
From my experience I'd say Scania and Volvo are top tier, then MAN

these lights right under the windshield are turn signals?

volvo is still the best looking euro truck

I'm fully aware, they still sell the V6 (anything up to 460hp) and V8s (510, 550 and 600hp) in Aus, although they're being phased out for the next generation of generic MBE/Detroit Diesel sixes.

I don't think these are turn signals, they look like fog lights to me..

New euro6 benz trucks are inline 6 I think. I don't know if they still make V8 models.

Pic related, my old MAN from 1992, 422hp

420hp, series 2. Typo (19.422)

Yeah, the new trucks are simply going to the Daimler developed Detroit Diesel blueprint.

I'm not quite sure about these engines' quality, the benz ones are durable, but they lack power, they're just too weak when pulling uphill, and consume enormous amounts of diesel, even at 1500rpm. While other 12-13 liter inline6 engines, don't have such issues, like scania, man or volvo.

Why are flatnose trucks so fucking ugly, specifically the European ones?
Older American ones looked alright, the peterbilt cabover was probably the ugliest, but it was still far better than this abomination.

USAUSAUSAUSA

Despite their flat face they are way more aerodynamic than this piece of shit. Also smaller wheelbase=better turn radius.

Aesthetic>Performance
At least if you need to move 100,000 miles weekly. Aerodynamics is a drop in the bucket compared to pretty much everything else involved in over all maintenance and function.

Aesthetic>Performance
At least if you need to move 100,000 miles weekly

This sentence is so retarded my head hurts.

I was hoping I'd see this image in the thread.

ty senpai

Wouldn't really know much about this. But it surely is easier to maneuver smaller trucks, especially when you're sitting in front of wheels. A lot better view. I wouldn't know the power difference between these trucks.

Better turn radius is a nice thing to have, however, using that to just turn the truck around can cost your semi-trailer's tires' lifespan.

>headlights are more angry

America doesnt use COE trucks because we dont have the length limit. Plus COEs are weaker and dont haul as much.

>Plus COEs are weaker and dont haul as much
A less true sentence has never been spoken.