instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZt2_kqoqqI
youtube.com/watch?v=UEJbKLZ7RmM
youtu.be/KUT66_6YXvg?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

third

ok

Clean those headlights.

Give me money.

needs the pizza delivery sticker from notori

deliver pizza to me and i will

"wat racing development" restock when???

It's not that expensive. You will need some sandpaper and a can of clear coat.

That's a real good looking thumbnail

He hasn't restocked in like six fucking years

hasnt posted here in a while either. hopefully he didnt come across a BLC slap and fell victim to it

You literally just need to spray it with bug spray and wipe

That gets foggy headlights every time for me

This as a slap, but replaced with cute anime girls

Me on the bottom right

Oh god, you just reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=UZt2_kqoqqI

For a couple of weeks maybe.

still waiting

Like this user here is saying is a good idea. For a thorough explanation, check out this ChrisFix video. We did it on my buddy's X5 and it went from not being able to see the bulbs to better than the average car on the road. And on my Tacoma, it went from not bad to no complaints at all. And it doesn't just clean, it acts as a protectant as well, so it doesn't only last a few weeks and fade back like those cheap wipe on "fixes".

youtube.com/watch?v=UEJbKLZ7RmM

Oh one important note from experience is that when you spray on the clear coat, make sure you do it smooth and quickly. Delaying at all in one spot will make thick spots on the clear coat, and there isn't much you can do about it. So just be smooth, consistent, and swift.

there is no room for stickies on miator

why is there no motorcity burners sticker yet?

fug
All I need is red WAT stickers; I remember there used to be two anons who sold them but can't remember the other. I have a spare sticker somewhere but I bought it years ago and can't find it.

requesting large 'i eat ass' banner in japanese

He is alive and well.
He'll probably respond by Monday.

お尻を食べる or アイ・イート・アッス or ケツ食う? There are many options

>bought super eurobeat for my mustang
>ordered in June, arrived in October
>today put it on my computer case

Anyone else buy stickers and not actually put them on cars?

How many stickers are too many?

I feel more than one per window is too much.

I assume you want it because of filthy frank?

4 8 15 16 23 42

well each is +10 hp so realistically only as much as your drive wheels will handle. wider rims/better tires helps too.

Keep waiting that shits trash

I put an >implying sticker on a bicycle that I eventually sold to some girl via craigslist. A month later she put it back up for sale (because of a flat tire lmao) with the sticker still on it. I have a picture of the ad on my other computer.

I also put one on a milk crate.

1/2

Buy it back and sell it for a profit.

Lol, forgot I posted this.

2/2

I sold it to her for $70 (w/ brand new tires), she wanted $100 for it. Don't think she ever sold it. That was a long time ago.

can someone take the young thug album cover and make it into a japenese style ninja themed sticker possibly with gender fluid referenced in writing

still trying to find robusty's logo
also I think I might be color blind

Still waiting

I don't have a typical use logo floating around anymore

i lost my wooden stamp during a move

must cop

You'll probably want a better res on that. Or even a (manual) vector trace, it's cell shaded so it'll look good.

OF here, I can send you a higher res of my logo if you want. But I'm really liking this.

Who here hype for never content reopening. I can't wait to snag a bulma peek.

This looks even better! I'm definitely going to cop this when it comes out.

Going to snag a Bulma peek too. I'm a sucker for that blue-haired slut.

First for offering to get the finished product printed
:^)

I am currently making my run 2 stuff ready to go to the printers

i dont speak english. So do you like any of these or do you have your own?

if you think it would help

Use this one

I'll do my best. Anyone else want one?

instead of cute anime girls, just replace all of them with Nico Yazawa

will trade stickers for a set of motor mounts to fit a KA24 to a Nissan 720.

I luv u gois

happy burfday osg thanks for giving me the opportunity to spread my shit design skills

perhaps a night shift sticker on the top right corner of your windshield?

Rip bulma peek dreams, looks really meh.

So maybe off topic, I'm not too familiar with this general.

Does anyone else like to slap those chrome 4x4 emblems on their clearly not 4x4 vehicles? It's good fun, easy to mess with your gullible friends and everyone else finds it funny

/osg/, if i could trouble y'all for some help. i'm looking for a specific slap- one that says something to the effect of "japanese car" in kanji, printed in gold flake. if this rings any bells, could you direct me to its creator so i can buy one or something similar?

r o b u s t
have you sent my customs yet?
bayside?

i hate to be a doucher, but we need those customs for wekfest in a few weeks

do I really have to do 2000 grit? would something like 12/1400 work as well? I don't want perfect and that's all I have that's readily available...

Follow the steps. If you want the quick and dirty way, Meguiars Plastx will clear it up a little and for some amount of time.

youtu.be/KUT66_6YXvg?t=94
Never Content and No Club
WHO DIS

put a WAT on my bike because I'm broke as fuck

what do you think of my 1st sticker?

Use an RB or JZ head gasket outline, and drop the "inline-six" and wapanese from it.

They didn't have 2000 when we went to get it, so we ended up using 1500 for the super fine. The idea is that you use a rougher paper first and then use a finer one to smooth and even it. I'd imagine 1400 would do fine for the fine. And since your lenses look really bad, I would definitely recommend getting something course, like 400 or even 300 to start.

This is great. Would definitely cop!

>Autism.

doucher

I did a sticker

hmm... could you maybe use some KA24 mounts and try fabbing/grinding whatever's there up/down to them?

I have the stock 720 frame-side rubber mounts bolted to the truck, and the stock D21 KA24 mounts bolted to the engine. I'll probably have to fabricate how to get those two to bolt to each other, but I want to be a lazy cunt and just buy a part I know works. :^)

idk if there's a part that specific, rip in piece

gl tho, man I know the KA24 aftermarket is pretty good, but specifically for the 720...

Put that text in a Neon sign font like pic related, and it might actually look good.

Just ordered a SEB sticker, looking forward to get it.

No offense but my God than font looks like trash. Hand-tool neon lettering if you really want it,or use a cursive font.

I stuck the WAT STi logo on my not STi and it trips people up from a distance.

How do you conserve a sticker?
My JDM factory sticker is showing signs of decay.

I there such a thing as a transparent slap I can place over it?

putting it all the way on the edge might've been better IMO.

still, the orange really grabs attention

Yeah, you can get UV-resistant transparent vinyl, but I'm not sure if it would be enough.

Heads up, if any of you ever buy from moonwave.us just know that my order did not ship until a full 21 days later.

Ur rotar a shit

I wonder when I'll get my shirt.

>grey
>not gold/hot pink

only 99,9% fresh, senpai

We know the guy is shitty. Should be in the do not buy list right?

8-12 moonwave weeks ;^)

WHOA! 21 days?!?!

At least you fucking got it. I ordered something in April from Kouhai Limited and never saw it.

>Bolting
buy a welder.

What is it with vendors and not shipping promptly? I get that sometimes stuff is made to order, and they have to fit their shit around their actual jobs and all, but nothing should take any longer than 3 weeks from ordering to arriving, unless you're aware of a delay beforehand.

Notori tried to be a normie and let Chad fuck it up.

Laziness I'm guessing. Or they hope you'll forget so they can keep the money and the sticker

>altezza lights

Ight. I want either a shiny gold/shiny silver outlined sticker for my race team with the center void of anything. So it would just be an outline of the words. I can make the design but who would be the best person to get this made by?

Your local fedex/kinkos?

wash ur car senpai

Do you mean like the sticker is just a border with some words inside? It wouldn't be a printed sticker?
I did one very similar recently so if it's what I'm thinking of I could do it for you.
I'm sure Notori, Robust or maybe even Wat/Inb4 would be happy to do it too

I think he means the text will have a stroke but not a fill. I would do it but I don't have shiny gold or silver vinyl yet.