youtu.be/4xInX9sWVN4
youtu.be/Jfh2pck52Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=6N4tLAAy5Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=kdi8bE84iwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

fuggggg that knee

what?

There's no way in hell those were sober.

I bet a lot of the smartphone generation do even take selfies when they're critically injured.
Fuck this gay earth.

I still have no idea why the fuck he exits from the window.

probably stole it and couldn't open the door

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

youtube.com/watch?v=S5NWcdq4Wf4

Not everybody is pussy like you

Mate the first thing I did after crawling out the wreckage of my truck was to take pictures to show my mates

Crashes are fun, if it didn't cost me several thousand dollars a time I'd crash all the time

Holy shit

>Run red
>Cheap out on axle mountings

Deserved it desu

I never really got a chance to look at this one closely because the pole falling at the end cracked me to every time.
But is that a civic overtaking a mustang and that's what set it all off?

Broke out the magnifying glass, looks like a GTO

Looks like the Mustang got insulted a Civic was overtaking him, gunned it and then lost traction

all that spaghetti

youtube.com/watch?v=XPP0jYCaXag

love how shes indicating where shes going

fucking nigger whore

Is this what wheel hop looks like?

>Max Verstappen thread

Holy fucking shit I'm fuming just watching this cunt

That's clearly not a mustang from the side. Looks like a cobalt or dodge neon

I don't think he ran a red light he was turning like the other guy.

Either way fwd just dicked on rwwd

>obviously not familiar with the touge
>trying to have fun during day time (probably on the weekend) when there's more traffic and bicyclefags

This is what u get.don't come to touge and try to have fun without atleast running it a few times at normal speed.

#stancelyfe

Driving on the wrong side of the track.

i love that's he's far more confused/surprised than he is angry

are there any more videos like this?

I looked all over YouTube. There are some more hit and run videos but your gonna be disappointed when most of them just end abruptly with no aftermath.

That was fucking awesome, dude.
Thank you.

watching video, right before he exits 2nd part of tunnel, see blinding light at entrance
think to myself, if i cant see the other side, he might not either

its more of a matter of this guy being a bad driver. he didnt know wtf was right outside that tunnel, could've been a moose and he would have hit it.
>captcha is cars

>WAT racing wins again!

And then what happened?

>dat gate tho

>HEARD YOU TALKIN SHIT

According the the uploader she was knocking on his window several times or something, I assume she was charged for reckless driving and DUI.

i think its more like this f a m

Get ready to fucking rage

youtu.be/hD_IhVYtT9Y

youtu.be/4xInX9sWVN4

youtu.be/Jfh2pck52Gg

That looks more like a GTO.

i wonder if they even know how to wipe their own ass

Looks like all three of them forgot which pedal did what

>women drivers

Technically bad driving.

I should have had a better sleeping schedule.

>guy on right hits puddle and keeps going
get new tires lol

I think the ranking of GM products is pretty clear after seeing this. Opel Kadett ftw.

Pretty rough, I did that to my garage a few years back. Lack of sleep kills.

I literally fucking yelled HOW?! in front of my screen.It triggers me that much.

I really thought you faggots knowing nothing about cars was a joke, but holy fuck was I wrong. Within half a second of opening the gif you can see it's a GTO. If not you don't belong here.

You remind me of old racing videogames with a mix of a police officer and the game company being paid to advertise by putting cars in.

>fly by stationary cop at 230 mph
>"SUSPECT IS DRIVING A SUCH AND SUCH TYPE Z 2003 LIMITED EDITION ON SALE NOW"

I'll wear that with pride. Thanks, chuckles.

They might not be American/Australian.

I'm not Euro or Japanese, or anything but murrican and I know their cars too. There's no excuse if you're a "car guy."

Britney crashed as well
>sides BTFO

Most european and japanese cars are sold all over the world while a lot of American cars are only sold in America. The GTO/Commodore was sold as a VXR8 in this country, I've only ever seen one and it was at a Vauxhall dealership. Most enthusiasts in this country know everything about one or two brands but don't know anything about other cars, especially when it comes to cars that aren't sold here.

I believe it's called git gud, nigger.

Yank cars are so shit the gubbermint had to bail all the OEMs out, yet they only sell there cars in the USA because no one else wants them.
And the yanks only buy them through blind patriotism.

>dindu nuffin

Wtf? It looks like a game

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4tLAAy5Fg
obligatory

The fuck is he doing to that poor shifter

I think my favorite part of this is going into fucking neutral in the highway
A boomer HAD to have taught him how to drive manual, theres just no other way to explain it

>is it still in gear?

>trying to tofu boy on roads you arent familiar with

for what purpose

>GM

Of course its only american cars not being able to keep their fucking axles.

Top kek that was hilarious

Wow the guy was a fucking dick. He didn't have to follow her. Big woof she fucking scratched his paint in his small dick mobile. Faggot could've just got it fixed. The women clearly ran away because she was afraid to be caught drunk and she most likely didn't have enough money to pay for damages or insurance. She was probably thinking about her kid, not having money to pay for the kids food or diapers all because this fucking guy couldn't let go a little paint scuff go. He endangered more people with his reckless driving than she would 3x over. His car is clearly more expensive than hers why is he bothering this poor damn lady

That fucking gasp

>when the U-joint on your drive shaft fails and your shit is ripped out of the bottom of your sweet 9 sec. stop light racer.

dont cut yourself on that edge son

I'll give you a 1/10 because you went through all that effort to type that garbage

Some of us arr on smaller screens or have shit eyes, all I see is a blhack coupe thing with lights that could be the shape of a GTO's or a Mustang's.

the best part is when the gate smacks the person standing in the face

also

>this gif brought to you by FWD, always the better option

Too drunk to work the door latch?

do you also happen to be the dindu in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=kdi8bE84iwc

did he died

>sliding into your girls dm's like

I agree that because he was not a police officer, he had no right to pursue the driver. He should have immediately retrieved her plate number from the dashcam footage and reported it to the police. In his act of pursuing her, he definitely created more of a hazard than if he just let her go.

Yeah, bad guy! Only cops can endanger civilians lives with wreckless pursuits with full immunity!

My reasoning is more that cops have sirens so that other drivers are aware of what's going on.

>hmm this truck is fucking up
>better accelerate and drive next to him!

people actually think this way

Wtf lmao

Had that almost happen to me, driving behind a f-350 work truck when suddenly wild driveshaft comes flying back at me.

Nope, he got lucky and hit the only thing that happened to be jutting out of the mountain side (It was a rain run off or something, can't remember what exactly). Had he been a few feet in either direction he would've GTAV'd it all the way down the mountain and wasted himself.

>buying rwd

Reckless driving from the truck thats some shit right there

>im retarded
the post.