Do you guys buy aftermarket steering wheels or do you just stick with the original...

do you guys buy aftermarket steering wheels or do you just stick with the original? i'll stick with the original but if it looks anywhere near as bulky as pic related i have to switch it out.

I like to remove the wheel and steer by twisting the column with my hands.

I got a steering wheel out of a paseo for my corolla. Looks 100x better. Plus no airbag.

Or get one from a newer corolla or newer ZZw30 mr2 if you still want an airbag.

>black interior
>blue steering wheel
>25 year old airbag
I'd go aftermarket

why is bmw so good at making wheels

Have fun dying pleb

i went to the junkyard and got a better off the same kind of car.

I use the stock steering wheel, but i made it detachable.

80s BMW got so many things right for muh driver feel

>dem sport seats
>dem red interiors
>pretty much all steering wheels

yea the way my face is arranged right now is pretty shitty to be honest

airbags are for faggots and normies

i installed a hella tyte jdm quick release and $500 wheel in my shitbox so that when i crash it my face wont look so fucking dumb

kek

Moto-Lita or Nardi is the way to go with classics.

Why would I attempt to replace something that's ergonomically designed, wired into the stereo and trip computer, AND has a bomb in it?

How come nobody makes aftermarket steering wheels with airbags?

This picture is edgy because his shitbox probably needs front end work and an alignment.

>Have fun dying pleb

Enjoy your shrapnel bomb aimed at your face,

>thinks airbag delete is a good thing

disengage battery, wait 5 minutes and change it out for another thing that is:
>better ergonomically designed
>wired differently into the stereo
>has more options to control the computer

3casual5o

>has never been in a crash
Wew

Because it was the 80s?

>implying airbag explosions are a thing

This looks like a garbage chinese car, these shitboxes still tend to have solid steering columns (I shit you not). Look at the airbag, there's something solid in there. The guy hit an obstacle and the steering column came out of the wheel and his head smashed into it.

Google thinks its a nissan x trail

i've been in three crashes in my life, once driving and twice as a passenger.

t-boned in passenger seat of my dads chevy nova, no airbags. broke my arm, knocked out, memory loss. once driving, old asian lady ran a red light and hit me in drivers door, side and steering wheel airbags deployed, no injury except bruises. once while asleep in passenger seat of my ex-girlfriends corolla, she dozed off and hit oncoming traffic. airbags deployed in our car and we were fine. the guy she hit almost died from head impacting windshield. it turned out he had ignored his srs light and thought he would be fine because it was a pickup.

>things that never happened

>memory loss
stopped believing you there m8

Original of course. How the fuck else am I gonna have the airbag running?

>she dozed off and hit oncoming traffic. airbags deployed in our car and we were fine. the guy she hit almost died from head impacting windshield. it turned out he had ignored his srs light and thought he would be fine because it was a pickup.

did she feel like shit? what did you say to her afterward?

Love the OEM Steering wheel of my car, it's the one found in the VRX Diamante J-spec version.

It looks like it was meant to be there in the first place.

These 3 spoke wheels feel alot better than the 4 spokes if you can get one
I ended up going with a TRD because they look nice and still have airbags

Celica?

Non-cruise Thunderbird wheel is GOAT tier.

not our fault he was an old boomer. we ended up breaking up anyway because she was a dumbass.

ok

thats pretty cool

Supra

99% of aftermarket interior parts are nothing but rice.

Will it fit on a celica l.

Cool interior btw

By 'disconnect the battery' you mean 'wipe settings that took months to dial in'?

You drive a 90s rustbox, don't you?

I see them advertised for Celica's so I would assume so, always best to do some research though and make sure

>800+ American federal reserve notes on ebay

Never mind oni-senpai. I might get one from a 7th gen celica or something. Thanks.

>not disconnecting the battery when dealing with airbags
>just to save radio presets
Airbags are no fucking joke, I hope you kill yourself when the airbag deploys because you didn't take the necessary safety precautions to prevent it.

>not disconnecting battery before removing steering wheel.

>you're gonna have a bad time

Its a god damn Chevy Tahoe or Suburban you faggots. Maybe even a Silverado.

>settings that took months to dial in.

My airbag in my 94 Civic doesn't even work so I think I'll order the nice three spoke wheel from the EU models. Either that or an aftermarket. This wheel is much cheaper though.

Wat car is that, the interior looks god tier comfy

>not wanting to die
Get a load of this guy

It's a 3000GT user. Last month took it out on a 20 hour trip to Florida, I wasn't even tired.