You have 10 seconds to explain why this guy doesn't have a pic of him with the dentist hair shopped...

You have 10 seconds to explain why this guy doesn't have a pic of him with the dentist hair shopped. His life was the definition of JFMSU, literally a guy trying to do his best but getting shit on by life on every occasion.

He reigned quite well given the circumstances and died honorably rather than cower away

He was offered to be able to keep being the Despot of Morea if he gave the t*rks Constantinople, which he honorably declined to do and show the world Rome would not fall peacefully.

>died fleeing like bitch wearing woman clothes
>honorable

lmao byzziecucks

>implying he didn't simply cast away the imperial insignia and die in the heat of battle with his men in a last stand

Fuck off revisionist roach

Let's play stop the t*rk.
"Giving you though the city depends neither on me nor on anyone else among its inhabitants; as we have all decided to die with our own free will and we shall not consider our lives."
-Kostantinos XI to Mehmet II

Spot*

Cool fanfiction you got there byzziecucks lmao

t. t*rkroach who watched "Feith 1453" and takes it as real

>tfw five hundred years later euuropoor STILL cant take constantinople

stay triggered papadopulos

I bet you live in Germany you roach

go home to your "rich" country and leave us "Europoors" alone : ^ )

kek

turkey will be a superpower in 10 years

erdogan is already making the EU his fucking bitch

t. falseflagging "turk" aka jew shill
No self-respecting t*rk calls """""Istanbul""""" with its rightful name of Costantinople.

that's not me

this is

I don't understand why people on this board have such a hard one for Byzantine.
They were fucking pushovers, even a single italian city could take on the whole Byzantine Empire

desu i think the hagia sophia looks a lot better with the pillars, and i hope that if the greeks ever take back the city one day they let them stay up.

>even a single italian city could take on the whole Byzantine Empire
Since when?

MUH PURPLE

M-MUH JEWELRY

Play some Gregorian chants through giant speakers

Are you really implying that the Venetians marched in themselves to collect their debts? That's not their way.

what's the first flag?

>erdogan is already making the EU his fucking bitch

Erdogan is seen in Europe as an unhinged jackass.

Sassanid Persia
that makes no sense since he was offered to abandon city and rule in Morea
even if he assumed help would come, it was still ballsy to say in the city and fight with your troops
that's just propaganda from Mehmed ''Memedius'' II

>married twice
>first wife died in childbirth
>daughter was stillborn
>second wife had a miscarriage and died shortly after
Constantine XI had a hard life

these two look like the historical pepe and wojak

This, greekcucks BTFO

>inb4 muh megali