Implying mass production fuel cars won't disappear in the next 10 years

>implying mass production fuel cars won't disappear in the next 10 years

How cucked are you "petrol heads" aka oil companies shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/18/portugal-runs-for-four-days-straight-on-renewable-energy-alone?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook
wsj.com/articles/electric-motorcycles-as-fast-and-furious-as-gas-powered-bikes-1467903039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>live in a 3rd world manly-hole

kek, can't wait until 1st world cuckholds won't be able to drive ICE cars

>10 years
EVs just arent there yet
maybe in 25-30 years

i will miss the ICE when it finally does die

like i sad in the other thread. im waiting for electric motorbikes from the big 4
honda
kawasaki
yamaha
suzuki
they all need electric models, especially of sport bikes. we know an electric bike can be faster than a liter bike. where are they?
why are motorbike companies so slow? fuck even ktm was supposed to bring out direct injected 2 strokes 3 years ago

>5000lb landbarge
Nah it's alright I don't want a 2.5 ton car

You won't miss your dinosaur-burning fossil after driving an EV once. They're just so much better, so much more advanced.

Does ICE stand for inter city express?

I'm gonna wait on nuclear powered cars first desu

>maybe in 25-30 years
All major car companies are preparing for the switch, even if they don't admit it.

Faraday will open a massive factory in the next years and Tesla is going to complete the biggest factory on earth.

As soon as Tesla gets the projected production levels and starts eating away all the major car companies profits, youll see a FAST change to electric from all manufacturers.

Homes with batteries and roofs made of solar panels will be the new standard and no one will see the upside to petrol

you need a more compelling argument than that.
otherwise why do cars like the 911 R exist?
its a car with the tech removed. and it is a 6 speed manual. its SOLD OUT

It's what water does when it's cold. Jesus you're dumb

ive driven a model S
it is a nice car, shit i'd even own one, eventually

but the first few generations of new products are always fucked in some way or another

maybe when all of the bugs are worked out, lion battery storage is decent enough to give similar range as ICE, and the price points start to lower

My parents have a Model S, i've driven it but i still prefer my shitbox.

>where does the majority of electricity come from

Diesels are the future.
Diesel is cheaper to produce, cheaper to buy and more energy efficient.

If nobody pushes the bike industry like Tesla is fucking the car industry, why bother?

Just wait until tesla releases the inevitable bike and youll see a lot of them pop out.

Yeah, i bet you hit the track every day with your lightweight sports car that you own and use every day.

yea we can all speculate about things which we've only read about on the internet

doesnt mean anything

Not after the VW emission scandal. Electric cars have zero harmful emissions.

they aught to compete with each other. it seems like the ls 218 is the best bike sold, electric or gas. but fucking $38,000 is too much for a motorcycle
they dont have any economy of scale going

Nobody remembers about that anymore.
Actually, nobody gave a flying fuck for more than a couple days on Europe.
And anyways, you americans never were into diesels.

>Diesel is cheaper to produce, cheaper to buy and more energy efficient.
>implying the world isn't moving towards %99 renewable energy

theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/18/portugal-runs-for-four-days-straight-on-renewable-energy-alone?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook

Diesel doesn't exactly burn cleanly, leaving a lot of harmful soot and gases. Electric cars have none of these, while having better power delivery and even more torque.

Yeah, record reservations for the model 3 doesn't mean anything.

how can one person just always be so fucking wrong

>Nobody remembers about that anymore.

>And anyways, you americans never were into diesels.

>As soon as Tesla gets the projected production levels and starts eating away all the major car companies profits, youll see a FAST change to electric from all manufacturers.

speculation

>Homes with batteries and roofs made of solar panels will be the new standard and no one will see the upside to petrol

SPECULATION

>All major car companies are preparing for the switch, even if they don't admit it.

literally admitting to not knowing what your talking about

Stay in denial, your boat is sinking and you are claiming the the water level is just SPECULATION.

!mjet damage controls about anything related to yurop manufacturers

he is THE eurocuck, after all

Tesla has completely turned the current car market on its head and started the electric revolution. Even Porsche is now desperately trying to catch up to the Model S by developing an electric super sedan of their own.
They see the market for ICEs is dying and that they need to adapt in order to stay relevant.

Oh palhaço de merda, baza daqui para fora. Ninguém te curte, só dizes merda, és gozado até à quinta casa com o teu carro de paneleiro.

Fodasse, apanha noção caralho.

nah im just claiming that the other anons comment is wrong and 90% speculation

if you can provide proof that it isnt, i'll admit im wrong

EVs are cool, but they wont come fast enough because people will be hesitant to change

>people will be hesitant to change
Model 3 preorders.

>Porsche is now desperately trying to catch up

wow this thread is literally "i went to jalopnik once"

>Electric cars have zero harmful emissions.
Forgot about this. Yeah, maybe the cars themselves are not polluting, but the extraction of lithium and the production of the batteries themselves is incredible noxious to the environment.

Lithium isn't the future, it's just a transitory thing. Hydrogen is.

>>implying the world isn't moving towards %99 renewable energy
I was comparing diesel to petrol.
Anywho, when the day comes electricity is 100% solar/hydro/wind powered then you'll have a point.

>Diesel doesn't exactly burn cleanly, leaving a lot of harmful soot and gases.
That's why manufacturers are moving towards DPFs and adblue to minimise that.

>how can one person just always be so fucking wrong
Ask any european on this board if the people on their country give a fuck about the VW scandal.
Most people don't even know or remember.
VAG cars are still the most sold across europe.

Anyway, the pollution caused by petrol/diesel cars is just an incredibly tiny fraction if you consider the whole picture.

Cuidado com essas arestas, lmao.

>Homes with batteries and roofs made of solar panels will be the new standard and no one will see the upside to petrol
You're stupid as fuck.

>Electric cars have zero harmful emissions.
H3 is great for the atmosphere.

I would use a tesla as a daily driver but on the weekend I still want that engine rumble and the sound of a loud exhaust

look up "environmental cost of a prius" and see the environmental damage of first modern generation hybrids and electric cars.
lithium and battery mining is also toxic as fuck at the current moment.

libcucks btfo

In car entertainment

why one car? that sounds horrible.

This whole board is full of idiots who are afraid of progress.

Question, who makes the most advanced cars currently on the market? Hint: it's not Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Toyota or any brand that doesn't offer AutoPilot as optional, let alone standard, equipment.

so you have no valid argument?
>muh pre order numbers

i speculate that tesla will have a hard time competing with ACTUAL AUTO MANUFACTURERS once they enter the EV market

well you're wrong but at least it makes a change from you shitposting about ecoboost

hummer, probably
maybe lockheed martin

> Forgot about this. Yeah, maybe the cars themselves are not polluting, but the extraction of lithium and the production of the batteries themselves is incredible noxious to the environment.

> Lithium isn't the future, it's just a transitory thing. Hydrogen is.

Even though extraction and manufacture cause pollution, in the cars long term life, it's nowhere near comparable to the levels of polution a combustion vehicle emits.

> I was comparing diesel to petrol.
Anywho, when the day comes electricity is 100% solar/hydro/wind powered then you'll have a point.

That argument makes no sense at all, but coming for a retard like yourself, not unexpected.

> That's why manufacturers are moving towards DPFs and adblue to minimise that.

A DPF is one type of filter, ADBLUE is an additive used in another type of particulate filter. You don't even know what you're talking about.

> Ask any european on this board if the people on their country give a fuck about the VW scandal.
Most people don't even know or remember.
VAG cars are still the most sold across europe.

Just so happens I'm an European and people DO remember. People did had their cars remmapped and the ones who didn't or did not care are a very small percentage.

A brand universe like VAG, if it hadn't easily the most cars sold, would definitely be doing something wrong. Again a shitty remark.

Dude, just get the fuck out.

$0.05 has been deposited into your Teshilla account

what do you mean? One car as a DD another as a weekender, its the american dream

>mfw in the future ice vs ev will be a preference just like charcoal vs propane

do you niggas even murrica?

electric cars will never make the sounds that muscle cars, ricers etc make, so fuck electric cars

On the contrary, they can make any sound you want.

but can they internally combust dino goo?

Why would you want to internally combust dino goo if an electric motor is superior in every way?

>Even though extraction and manufacture cause pollution, in the cars long term life, it's nowhere near comparable to the levels of polution a combustion vehicle emits.

[citation needed]
It's not like batteries last forever, you know?

>That argument makes no sense at all, but coming for a retard like yourself, not unexpected.
How about some reading comprehension?
The electricity used on Teslas originates from coal and diesel generators, you know? It's not like it comes from a 100% renewable source.

>A DPF is one type of filter, ADBLUE is an additive used in another type of particulate filter. You don't even know what you're talking about.
Amazing man. You know how to use google. Now you'll point out where I said anything contrary to that.
BOTH things contribute to reducing the noxious particles emitted to the atmosphere.

>Just so happens I'm an European and people DO remember. People did had their cars remmapped and the ones who didn't or did not care are a very small percentage.
Bullshit.

>A brand universe like VAG, if it hadn't easily the most cars sold, would definitely be doing something wrong. Again a shitty remark.
lmao, if people were so worried about the diesel scandal, VW would suffer a major dent in sales, which it didn't. So your point is moot.
People don't give a fuck. It's just as clear as that.

Germany and Cuckifornia are going to ban the sale of new gasoline and diesel passenger cars, in 2030.

You'll have to get a special permit and prove need, to get a new car that burns petroleum fuels.

Good. This will force automakers to stop clinging to obsolete technology.

Good, all the best gas powered cars have already been built. who would need to buy a new one?

>an electric motor is superior in every way

electric motor doesnt give me goosebumps on overrun

it doesnt rattle my neighbors windows at 6am

>literally not wanting explosions in your car

Oh, and the people who care, that got their car remapped after the recall will just get it remapped afterwards by a shop. So literally no harm done, except €300.
And no, the majority of people really don't give a fuck. Most people are just happy their car has great empeegees, it doesn't matter if the recall remap cuts them marginally.

It's fine you hate diesels, but no need to make up shit.

hey tripfag

were arguing about tesla in here

you fucking that dense?

>diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel diesel

we get it , you have shit taste and no money

this thread is filled with EV cucks who don't know what actual car love is about.

this guy gets it

tip your fedora harder

stay assmad and keep falling for marketing hype, libtards

>libtards

oh wow, it was some sort of far right cuck on top of that

Yeah, i bet, having the biggest factory on earth will be inconsequential right?

libertarian, fgt
and yeah I know that's the most fedora party there is

>libertarian, fgt
>and yeah I know that's the most fedora party there is

REMINDER TO FILTER ANY TRIPFAG

>lapping up big oil propaganda

you forgot my (You)

There's nothing to argue about. Electric cars are a meme. They pollute the same or more than carbon-based fuel engines. Be it from the lithium extraction, the disposal of said lithium batteries or even the origin of the electricity itself.

>we get it , you have shit taste and no money
It's ironic you say that, since the whole marketing point of electric cars is it'll be cheaper to run.

You fags literally have no argument, so you just resort to throwing random shit and see if it sticks.

Anyone that doesn't care about nostalgia will buy electric cars, its like if you bought a CTR monitor today because of the refresh rate.

When the model 3 drops and the manufacturers go into panic mode, everything will change, petrol will be the next "remember we used to have that" thing.

no one will care when people realize what they've been missing out on with EV cars.

>le nostalgic gasoil fedora man

>You forgot my (You)

get a load of this cuck

Thanks for the filter

# Filter any tripfag - Veeky Forums edition
#/^!/
/^!!fPOjsJng8Fk$/
/^!mjet\.oRqBk$/
/^!5zb\/EKX0ks$/

>he actually thinks the petrol giants won't lobby to prevent anything more than the electric car novelty factor
So naive.

Fully electric cars exist for how many years? What's the market share they have?
What's the market share of Tesla?
Exactly.

You have no evidence to support that. Tesla has no problem getting people to buy their cars. Their problems is they can't even make enough of them.

They're currently building the biggest battery factory in the world. The competitors are going to be btfo as they're going to lack the infrastructure Tesla is currently building.

Certain countries like the Netherlands make buying a Tesla very attractive through things like tax discounts. It's already happening, whether you like it or not.

I'm sure men with small penises around the world will be weeping when the noisy ICE is dead but that sounds more like a personal problem to me.

REMINDER TO ADD RETARDS WITH TRIPS TO THE FILTER!

# Filter any tripfag - Veeky Forums edition
#/^!/
/^!!fPOjsJng8Fk$/
/^!mjet\.oRqBk$/
/^!5zb\/EKX0ks$/

willful ignorance at its best. That's ok, your humiliating stupidity is self-destructive to your own agenda anyways.

>he actually thinks Tesla's new factory will impact the big auto groups
Tesla is just a teeny tiny drop in the ocean. Not to mention it'll probably succumb in a matter of years.

the US has tax incentives for Hybrids and EVs as well, but there's no way ICEs will be completely phased out here until a few generations from now, even then I'm sure there will still be laws permitting them under certain circumstances, like how you don't have to wear a seatbelt in a car that wasn't manufactured with them, even though seatbelts are now ubiquitous

it'll probably succumb in a matter of years.

Just like Chrysler and GM who need the government to keep them propped up?

Except Chrysler and GM were vital to the US economy, when Tesla isn't at all.

Tesla single-handedly managed to make EVs cool, and showed people that they're a viable alternative to noisy, dirty dinosaur-burning ICEs.

>Chrysler, GM, and Ford
FTFY
They were making shitty cars that sold poorly.

Last time I checked Detroit was still a shithole.

lrn2economics. They would've been replaced with a superior competitor or they would've been forced to figure their own shit out.

>2045
>still own nice fuel based benz from pre 2020
>noisy dirty engine
>people on the streets notice your car surrounded by electric self driving cars on the silent street
>some eco sjw faggot ges out his aluminium powerdildo and throws it at your stinky benz
>other sjw eco fags join and demolish it because you are destroying the planet

nice meme

include me in screencap for reddit

Electric bikes already exist, brotato chip.

wsj.com/articles/electric-motorcycles-as-fast-and-furious-as-gas-powered-bikes-1467903039

>Implying fun hating libs aren't going to make motorcycles illegal

from your article
>Yamaha hasn’t announced a release date

fuck off.

>explosions in your car

That's detonation, it's bad for your engine. You're probably retarded if you want that.

Why would you want to forbid a good source of organ donors?

>only 1 with a range over 100 miles

Except that's not how state interest works. :)

>lrn2economics.
I did study political economy. Thanks.

lol what? since when is that on the agenda?

how do you think internal combustion engines work then?

>three already on sale
>you pick one of the two (from gas bike mfrs, no less) that isn't on sale yet

At least you tried.

thats pretty normal, my bike can go 90 miles on a tank. i could live with that