youtube.com/watch?v=ugSE9IjcEvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip.
What happened, user?

>Americans
>Corners

I see the problem

probably thought he was being cool like every BMW driver then promptly ate shit

Ferrari pointed by, so Cayman S behind us tried to go 3 wide around the corner, slowed down to avoid nailing the 430, back stepped out, overcorrected, spun hit the wall on the inside of turn 7

More like your shitty driving ate you. Nothing of value was lost.

Nothing of value was lost

so what happens now?

>Going 3 wide
>Amateur drivers at a fucking track day
Sounds like that Porsche was the retard. It's too bad, user.

Do you think it's beyond repair? I see the rear wheel is toed out, that's not a good sign. Sheet metal can be pressed back out and repainted, but you might have real chassis damage there.

EVERY
FUCKING
TRACKDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=ugSE9IjcEvs

>tried to go 3 wide around the corner

i would give that guy an awkward mumbling to

He was a sick cunt until he spun it.

When will you fags learn. Bmw does NOT make track cars

OP takes these pics down and pays a tow company $500 to throw it into a ditch (or does it himself)

the fucking 430 got yelled at after his last session for fucking with litterally everyone, pointing by then blocking and breaking on the straights. Then on the final session he got into the car with his friend, another chinese kid same age, like 23-24. The next car? C63 AMG. They took the widest fuckin' lines, got passed on straights, or breaking into corners, by Miatas S2000s and both E36 325is'

Update: Blacklisted the 430 driver and his friend from all Track Masters and Speed SF events.

Someone please ass-play-in these words like

"point by"
"breaking"
"3 wide"
"big cocks"

I am a newb driver do not of the into racekart tracking yet so don't know what the meaning of be

I've never seen a wreck on turn 7. Was it one of those budget track days? I've only done trackmasters and checkered flag which are typically retard free, I know BMW club and one other body does days that cost a lot less though, must bring out the goons

point by in amateur track days is when you can't pass unless the driver in front of you acknowledges you are passing and points you by with his hand

breaking is what German cars do at track days

3 wide means 3 cars are side by side into a turn

so it was TrackMasters mixed group. high intermediate and litteral first day on the track kids mixed together (see: chinese kids whos parents bought them carbon fiber buckets, an 430, omp shoes and RACING PANTS) so we got fucked. and people didnt pay attention to the point by, people tried corner bombing wherever they felt they could.

I swear I recognize that license plate number. Did RaceWerkz ever work on your car?

2nd owner, msport crap pack with extra bits and tune. probably

Ah, I wouldn't be surprised then. I probably worked on that car back in the day, the plate is memorable because it kind of looks like "cuck."

what happens if you crash into someone at a trackday? is anyone liable at a track?