What kind of steering wheel do you like? I prefer skinny ones

What kind of steering wheel do you like? I prefer skinny ones

late 90's average ones were the sweet spot for me.

after that shit got too crammed, fat and small.

Like: Smallish diameter and plastic or leather.

Dislike: Thin, wirey feeling wheels from the 1970s and earlier. Large diameter wheels with slow steering racks. Alcantara wheels for street use; nobody ever mentions that your hands get tired from gripping the wheel due to lower friction than leather.

Hate: Small diameter wheels on cars with heavy steering. Flat bottom wheels. Big dumb thumbrests that look like arcade game wheels. Anything sticky or squishy. Any kind of slip-on wheel cover.

I really like the Prius steering wheel for cruising around town. Ford super duty wheel is great all around for truck use. Anything porsche is good.

4-spoke with little space between spokes. Fuck, I loved driving our 80. I used to turn by putting the thumb between the spokes. Good times. I prefer 4 spokes in general.

I like skinny ones. New wheels are really freakin' small, but put that with power steering and whoo boy are they easy to turn.

I like the steering wheel in my Volt. It's thick without being too thick and has comfortable notches at 9 and 3.

i like mine

man, i miss my audi 4000s just because of the wheel

this right here

oem wheels can fuck off for the most part

Big hands here. Having trouble to grip my hands around the skinny steering wheel

>Posts momo wheel on a car that comes stock with a momo wheel

the US miata wheel is awful and most of them are torn to shit by now

I really like my steering wheel. looks better with the horn ring, but not as comfy

:)

There's something about old mercedes steering wheels which makes me ultra comfy

You also like bernie so your opinion is irrelevant

thicc

two spoke wheels I guess
then again I don't really like driving fast

this reminds me i want to get a new wheel for my mazda, but i'm having a hard time choosing between nardi and prototipo

Thick wheel and thin inside 3 spokes. For jamming shit on.

I love my 1974 Hilux's wheel. About 15" diameter and pencile thin.

Large thin steering wheel with wooden rim

3 spoke brushed steel with a big horn button

essentially boomer shit

three spokes without buttons or fuck off

>supporting a scumbag
wew

Actually I switched to hilldog halfway through the primary season because I feel like she'd run the country better and has a better understanding of America's presence in the world

bumpido
post some more nice wheels, i need inspiration

you should email her PR team and see if you can get a job replacing her catheters and keeping an epi-pen on hand when she falls apart in the middle of an interview

I'd love that job but that health thing is just bullshit conspiracy.

>tripfags in charge of being retards

I like thick ones, just like my boyfriends cock.

why do americans shit and piss themselves?

please don't let her be an image of all americans
the old bitch is just having trouble keeping it together under pressure, she couldn't actually handle a real presidency

Those things are usually way more noticeable, especially down by the leg where the bag itself attaches

I like big chunky steering wheels that are squishy and soft. Maximum comfy.

have 1 of 8 BMW m1s with the brown interior

because we have the freedom to do so

we'll have 4 years to figure that out ;)

I see no evidence of that.

>the health thing is a bullshit conspiracy

yeah that's why she wears Frensel glasses, meant for people with double vision; a symptom of brain damage.

>that health thing is just bullshit conspiracy.

t. sharter

>#NotAllAmericans

>double vision is a sympton of brain damage

you are a retard

this is literally the definition of "conspiracy theory" friend. Anger at someone for some irrational reason, so you create these outlandish accusations based on fringe evidence that can be interpeted any which way.

This

you're right maybe the reason she has a stool at all public events is because she is just tired and has to sit down and not the fact she cant control her piss

something about a thin, metal or bakelite rim is comfy af for me. I really want to drive with a thin wooden wheel though for maximum feels.

You would not put that bag that far up the leg due to how much the bag expands when filled, as well as the risk of squeezing it when sitting in car seats, bolstered chairs and so on

she is 69, most 69 year olds do not want to stand for an hour or two multiple times a day

i wanna hear the tripfaggots justification for why this isnt a defibrillator vest

>he drank the cold chai

Hm, its a possibility - I don't know anything about those, I only know catheters and that stuff

yeah Hill is an old woman she cant stand for so long ignore how you never saw Bernie or Trump sit despite them both being 70+

do y'all just look up random health conditions and assume that every crease and fold in clothing is some form of voodoo remedy?

>that gif
I kek'd

I mean if she dies in office and tim kaine becomes the standing president would you be this asshurt?

I like ones that are round and have thick parts where you can grab them.

>goes from saying "the health issue is a republican conspiracy" to "OK maybe she'll die lol"

Do all tripfags have zero integrity?

Just installed a grip royal wheel, i like it. Feels very solid, but a little heavy.

Keep vaping you'll get used to it, don't forget the snapback too

you should get a car, it will make you less bitter

>he drank the cold chai

what does this mean senpai

maybe learn to handle the bantz, you little sissy

>anyone who insults muh car is a busrider

This

arent those the shit rip off nardis that those dudes tested and they fuckin busted like cardboard?

Dont call folks busriders if your putting china all up in your important bits.

BMW's 3 spoke sport wheels are pretty comfy desu

please please open your eyes and wake up

just do a bit of research. she literally has seizures on camera, and has delusions and spouts them as reality

hating hillary because she is a corporate sellout is not irrational

>if she dies
she's not going to die ese.

so your other option is literally the person who buys politicians?

>grip royal
kek

why is it so based?

>has been said by accomplices to have suffered a traumatic head injury and exhibits trouble walking and involuntary movements consistent with Parkinson's disease.

Come on. I'm not voting for Trump or Bernie, but if my grandpa had one of those little episodes she had I'd immediately take him to the hospital.

>the person who buys politicians?
How is that being any worse than the politician he's bought out?