Forza Horizon 3

>Forza Horizon 3
>No Volkswagen

Why? Dieselgate maybe...? also car vidya thread.

I posted this before on /v/ but no one fuckin cares about cars there so that's it

gtplanet.net/volkswagen-wont-be-featured-in-forza-horizon-3/

>no vw

Nothing really of value was lost. Maybe the golf gti

>Lamborghini
>Seat
>Bentley
>Skoda
>MAN
>Bugatti
>Audi
>Porsche

All Volkswagens. All in the game. "Crisis" averted.

Maan, I disagree with you. This is what they had on FH2:
1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
2010 Volkswagen Golf R
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32
1963 Volkswagen Beetle
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R
1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe

>Porsche

As awful as it sounds, there's not Porsche in the game. The brand's licence is atm owned by EA (need for speed). Not even RUFs are in the game...

>1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
>2010 Volkswagen Golf R
>1963 Volkswagen Beetle
>1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe

I'm only really gonna miss the Corrado and beatle

I liked the Corrado a lot. It was an unusual, interesting starter car.

I heard it is because of the emissions scandal.
It seems most likely because most other VAG cars are in except the ones who were a part of the scandal

Microsoft always gets the license eventually.

Fucking loved the corrado and beetle. Was my best drag car

And we all know what a great job EA are doing with their Porsche licence.
>Muh Magnus Walker
>Muh Nakai San
>Muh RWB

Fucking faggots. Fortunately it's set to expire this year.

They allow their cars to be riced

Not raced :(

i got the porsche expansion for fm6, it was like 30 for 20 cars and a track and a small career/showcase

i still don't know if it was worth it

It's overpriced.

We sort of get a beetle...ish

whats a good car game for pc? i just want to modify an r32

I got the porsche expansion for Horizon 2 and it was definitely worth it

but I'm a porsche fan

wow, a list of shitboxes

>not liking based vw rabbit and corrado vr6

>dieselgate

no. It's them being jews and leaving cars out again to add them later with car packs

>liking shitboxes
how am i wrong here VW is literally Mexican now.

wew there's 1 billion other threads where you can talk about your shitbox or jerk off to laptimes

No one here said modern VW was good m8

they havent been good since probably 2006

>2006
That's not the year they dropped the Fastback.

fully licensed WEC game when?

Oh fuck yes.

And I wonder what the issue with VW is, they've had no trouble licensing them for the last 8 games. It's not a huge loss, but they did help to round out the lineup nicely.

No one on /v/ or Veeky Forums cares about cars, and /vr/ is usually outside the scope (pre-2000).

That's why /ovg/ is a thing.

I've tried posting in there, but it's some circlejerk between namefags who run rFactor tournaments or something, if you're not talking about whatever thing they're doing, your post gets largely ignored.

There's almost nowhere on Veeky Forums to talk about car vidya except threads on Veeky Forums, and then everyone tells them to go to /ovg/, and even /ovg/ won't encourage general discussion. It's a catch 22.

Horseshit, there's tons of great racing vidya discussion on /ovg/, fuck virtually all of the Forza/Dirt Rally discussion i've had/seen is in /ovg/

They could put RUFs in if they wanted. Also Assetto Corsa is getting Porsches soon so.

t. rfactor autist who gets mad everytime someone mentions forza

>2D tread
DROPPED.

No Porsche told them that RUF cant be in the same game as Porsche anymore for some reason or another.

Porsche will be in FH3, just wait for the DLC. After this game expect porsche to be in the base games of most forza and other game titles. They said they very much regret doing their contract with EA.

This. Whoever decided to make that the starter car in Horizon needs a fucking promotion.

Probably for the default tread, no reason to model something only seen on one or a couple cars.

only one I'm missing here is the 1981 scirocco and corrado

So, what, they're just going to take out the Rufs that are already in Assetto Corsa?