Do you go under 25 in 25 zones?

Do you go under 25 in 25 zones?

No. If the limit is

I always do 9-10 over, except for school zones.

Not really, unless it's a school zone

>going under the limit
>ever

I fucking hate you people.

Some numale doing 5 under was offended enough of me following him that he decided to lock 'em up and give me the finger.
Why do people like this exist?

5-15 over depending on the location. People who go 15 in school zones with no kids around and no cops need to get shot

Holy shit bro, you're so fucking cool

depends what i'm driving

I toe the limit, except on freeways where it's always 10 over because highway patrol tend to be way more chill than city cops where I live.

If there were cars parked along the road then I might go slower in case a dog or a child runs out in front of me

This. 25 is completely unreasonable under any circumstances but those school zone fines aren't worth it.
Also this.

Honestly, respecting the speed limit is simply a matter of good judgement. If you lack good judgement, then just stick to the limit.

There are certain areas here where the speed limit is technically 40-45 but given the nature of the road many people go between 50-60.

There are other areas where the speed limit is 25 and it's usually around a busy intersection/school area so obviously this should be respected

>school zone fines aren't worth it

This. And construction zones. And a bunch of other places that my town puts up signs to the effect that fines are double.

They could save money on signs by just doubling all the speeding fines. And in the few places left where that doesn't apply, just put up a sign "Speed fines half price here."

yeah in first gear

>"Speed fines half price here."

Half price speeding. Stupendous!

Depends on conditions.

I think my neighborhood is technically a 25, but you really have to go like 10-15 because I live in the hills and the roads are narrow with lots of blind corners, there's often not room to get around oncoming cars, and there are tons of pedestrians and their dogs unless it's super late at night.

keked

In my neighborhood, yes. I don't shit where I eat. The last thing I want is some nimby super-bitch chewing me out for doing 25 near her stupid fuck kid that runs their bike into parked cars.

>40 zone
>doing around 45
>everyone else is flying past next to me
Fuck you, I just moved here and got a local licence and I'm not risking it.

>Veeky Forums still doesn't get the difference between speed LIMIT and required minimum speed

dozens of maxed out threads and nothing changed.

I guess edgy faggots will never learn.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ausfag here

Never do 40 in school zones unless I'm driving past a speed camera or there's police around. I can't drive that slowly. They should limit these zones to primary schools at least. High school kids are big enough to know how to cross the road

This

Not unless the view of side roads is extremely shit and/or traffic (bikers/playing kids) is a mess. And even then rarely because the car brakes on its own anyway if I'm too slow to react somehow.
I usually go ~10 over.

Depends, I go 20 in school zones because the kids are retarded and will walk out in front of you even if your driving up to them, I've had to slam on the brakes several times over that

They're 30 in Canada...

Depends on the road.

E.g. in a heavy residential zone with tons of parked cars I might dip below.

>Buy one ticket get one free

Is it a felony to do double the limit in the US?

If so I DEFINITELY HAVEN'T EVER committed a felony.

Local government bodies support going 10-15mph over the limit because it makes probable cause for police stops 100% for all stops. Revenue is easy to generate, because everyone is technically breaking the law.

I just follow the flow of traffic. When I get a ticket, I go to court, say I was following the flow of traffic, and get it reduced to $20.

Under 25 zones and school zones, its tricky. I have gotten a speeding ticket there, obese motorcycle cop got me for going 25 in a 20, $240 ticket.

>If so I DEFINITELY HAVEN'T EVER committed a felony.

*in a 25 mph zone