twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R35 is big enough\
there is a reason the car is fuck huge

It's to fit all the computer AIDS.

go test drive different cars you lazy asshole

its got space inside if you realize nobody can sit in the back seat

complex.com/sports/2013/02/10-impressive-nba-car-collections/

have been test driving:
cayman s 987 - fun, but not enough legroom. the 981 is supposedly better. Will try next weekend.
mx5 - cramped, not too bad, but I'm dead if I ever flip the car
g37 - chunky car with heavy steering. I guess mostly competing against mustangs / camaros / etc.

Lotus Elise

I'll go for a test drive of a VW GTI, maybe a BMW 3series, and a 2009 911 soon. first two are heavier than I'd like, last one probably a maintenance nightmare.

I'm 6'4" and 275 lbs. I fit in the cayman and can easily drive it. Yes, my right knee is nearly rubbing the wheel, but come the fuck on.

>I'm 6'4" and 275 lbs. I fit in the cayman and can easily drive it. Yes, my right knee is nearly rubbing the wheel, but come the fuck on.

it's my long legs :(. I'd buy a cayman in heartbeat if I'd fit half-way decently. Enjoy your car, dude!

Cut them off. Problem solved.

An old fix for fj45 land cruisers (tighter fit than a cayman) was to cut out the floor and part of the firewall and move all the foot controls forward and slightly down. I am willing to bet you could do this for a cayman.

Im 6'4" aswell and no matter the car my knee rubs. Its a fact of life.

OP, look into a 3 series coupe, I was /comfy/ and im 6'4"

The only car I ever felt small in was my parents' 02 suburban. I never had to slide the seat all the way back, and my head was quite a ways from the roof.

5 series is also really roomy.

Certain Yuro cars are really good for that. I know E36's with the manual seats, you can normally scoot those so far back that you are practically sitting in the back seats. The automatic seats aren't quite as good.

good advice, thank you!

6ft5 here with NA meat. Dished wheel and lowered seat position pretty much perfect for me

>meat
Miata

Literally any car can become a good sporty car for giants if you get rid of the default seats and install these sports seats from top brands like Recaro, Bride, MOMO and so on instead.

I have driven an 80s corolla with them fitted once as a loaner car but they surely made a dramatic difference to the head space and driving feel, especially when cornering.

The OEM seats in a cayman are pretty low-pro. I don't think you'll see much change in headroom or legroom.

the issue is legroom. the engine is right behind the seats in a 987 cayman so you can't push it back any further. I think the 981 might have a wider frame that might just work for me - I'll will try soon.

Miata convertible
Buy a helmet for Winter

I just can't fit, either the steering wheel or the centre console/door is where my knees are suposed to be not possible to operate any pedals.
Only cars that work are mercedes coupe etc. but they are not really sporty.

BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer.

I'm 6'2, and have a '13 Cayman. I fit good, though I'll admit it's like right at the limit. If I were any taller it'd be uncool.

I'm >6'6" and the only completely undriveable car I ever sat in was a Miata.

911 is best. Maintenance isn't too bad

what made you think the mx5 w9ould have been good for a tall person? It LOOKS cramped as fuck

Plenty of space for my legs and between wheel and legs