What did you do this weekend?

Okay it's Sunday night - weekend about over.

What did you get accomplished that was Veeky Forums related this weekend?

I changed oil on my beater truck and put new rear shoes on it and rebuilt my 400ex's motor myself. First motor rebuild I've ever done myself and it runs great. Pretty stoked.

How about you cunts?

Had a car meet

Thanks for the blog

Started de-virginizing my 50k mile stock t/a

Worked 8 hours OT yesterday for an extra $360. Saving money for parts to get my Jeep going again. It's been parked in the garage for 6 months with a blown out rear axle. As for yesterday evening and all day today? Well.. basically sat on the couch and watched anime on Crunchyroll and Funimation ('And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online' and 'Re:Zero')

Cleaned it, as always. Also drove it a lot for no reason to try and get rid of some depression I've been having.

you sick fuck, shoulda gotten a higher mile one to abuse

dude low mile unmolested 4th gen fbodies are everywhere. They're just getting expensive now. That said they were popular enough in their time that there's enough out there owned by collector types with way less miles than mine.

Me modding a non-ws6 autotragic $6900 stock 50k mile trans am isn't going to hurt the fbody world.

That happened.

The wa one right? I wish I could've gone

>not one, but two watermarks
Kill yourself

Worked on my inlaws piece of shit 530i with coolant leaks. Got in a fight with the misses saying I don't need to be wasting my time fixing their garbage nor do I want their fucking money. Wife is gone and now I have the place to myself.

Looks real boring

Worked on this little slut

I took apart my throttle assembly and modified it to shorten the throw. It reduces the distance needed for WOT.

Adjusted the steering on my car. Too much play in the center of the steering.

Drove a lot today found out if I dont use my ac often to clear it out, it smells like feet

removed the previous owners stickers

all them came off smooth minus one that left a thick layer of shit. soaked it in some goof off and it still stayed

I overhauled my rear diff and re-installed my rebuild 5-speed transmission back into my 74' Datsun 260z. Took it out for a spin and love it, transmission shifts great.

>washed truck
>Did yard work and picked up equipment with mah truck
>Thought about replacing my heater core but couldn't be arsed to do it
>Went to the driving range and split a bucket of balls with a buddy

>Replaced all four strut assemblies
>Cleaned the seats that I had to take out to get to the rear struts.
>Cleaned the area that's under the seats.

Fuck you I wish I could been there I'm still sick and you guys even drove right past my house I live right on the mount loop highway.

Should have asked for someone to drop by and pick you up.

It wasn't part of the planned route, and it was pretty much the end if the day at that point.

I was drunk and sick at home at the time (still both now)