Mustang still tops in muscle car sales; Camaro drops to third

tflcar.com/2016/08/mustang-still-tops-in-muscle-car-sales-camaro-drops-to-third-sales-report/

>The Ford Mustang continued to reign as leader among muscle cars

>Looking at the overall year to date sales from 2015 and 2016, the Camaro dropped the most, experiencing a decrease of 15 percent overall.

>mustangs sales figures 2016: 72,530
>camaro sales figures 2016: 42,354

GM BTFO once again, almost TWICE as many mustangs were sold compared to slowmaros

will GM discontinue it like they did in the early 2000's?

>GM can't compete

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QR-gMWRzvOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cheap poorly built power sells well
Who knew????

Just picked the GT up 2 days ago and fucking love it!

>black paint

Taking care of that is going to drive you insane. Wish I got mine in DIB or guard green.

t.assmad GM fangirl

GM is terrible too

honestly at this point I would also deny being a GM fangirl

Im not a fan of any murrica shit really

If you subtracted all the teenage girls who drove mustangs, the numbers would probably be the same

I see many girls and old women driving mustangs. What's with that?

Dont forget the gays

GM doesn't care because it makes more money on each car sold

sadly they lose it everytime they have to recall them

To poor for the SS

Kek

I guess people seem it looks "cute"

The long hood is a nice touch, makes it feel more american and muscular. The back however I'm not a fan of.

>Mustang has broader appeal than F-body.

Welcome to basically any year since 1967.

sag e

I feel like they'd sell more if they'd get over this idea they have that people prefer how they look to being able to see out of them.

>buying a ford ever

Go look up how they treat special order RS drivers

Maybe they'll put windows on it so people can use it.

The newer Camaros are shit, the Mustang shouldn't be praised just because it's slightly less shit.

Both are bad cars.

GM Has no ecoboost
Sells 2x less than mustangs
This is 2be expected 2bqhwy
No Competition or ambition from the general.
Recovery is also out of the question.

>Go look up how they treat special order RS drivers
Ford treats them better than GM treated the Le mans Wall BTFO

ECOBOOST
BAD
Pick one

>ecoboost

How can the Mustang be the top selling muscle car? It's a pony car not a muscle car.

>pushrods

Yeah GM sucks too.
But ecoboost is shit

Stay triggered

>GM
Don't get to hot and bothered making all these post

But i said GM sucks...

yes we all know that Ecoboost is clearly superior

But... no.

don't worry buddy your bus route will be receiving ecoboost soon

Its far too unreliable

LSPI isn't unique to just Ecoboosts.

its ok ecoboost will take care of you bby

Never said it was. But ford has a lawsuit against them for ecoshit

Smart*

If by "too poor to for the SS" do you mean "bought a cheaper car that offers similar effective performance while being more comfortable to live with on a daily basis?"

GM really fucked up with the Camaro's pricing. The cost of the camaro being higher is not due to the car being more expensive performance-wise, it's due to the addition of overpriced interior options.

The premium Mustang GT is similar-ish in price and features to a base SS but GM disregarded that people may want a more base-model car and thus went with their balls-high base prices for the Camaros. A V6 Camaro, for 29 MSRP base? What the shit?

The sales beating GM is getting is entirely because they priced themselves out of the cheaper housewife/child/enthusiast market. They priced themselves strictly off getting old white dudes with money, and hopefully they pay the price. (In my mind, losing the sales contest to the Challenger would be suicide-inducing).

Honestly that's what frustrates me about the Camaro. They found a 'focus group' of 6 old retirees with 5th gen Camaros and determined that they A) had plenty of money and B) didn't daily drive them

And that's why the Camaro is disappointing. The damn thing wins comparison test (particular C&D's) strictly by the magical "unmeasureable" aspect. It's certainly less fun to live with practically with poorer interior ergonomics, less outward visibility, and less cargo space. Yes, it is certainly the faster car. the SS is a beast. But let's not ignore the also-400+-hp GT in favor of something that is superior exclusively in a track or racey environment.

Might as well sue any manufacturer who has a direct injection engine then.

that's wonderful love
enjoy your cuckmobile
youtube.com/watch?v=QR-gMWRzvOg

Nah ford is having the most issue because they half ass everything like they always do.

Not Ford's fault retards are running around in 6th gear at 1500 rpms going up hills and trying to pass people without downshifting first.

>hates a car manufacturer
>spends all his evenings, day after day, moaning and shitposting about it
>shilling other brands out of sheer hatred
>pretends to be smug about it
>huehuehue btfo cant compete no recovery possible kys cuck fangrill

Even for a troll that's the most retarded behaviour I've ever seen on the Internet. You must hate your life.

>half ass everything
Ford Wasn't even trying
Still beat GM and Ferrari

Are you like suffering PTSD from Le Mans 2016 my man?

Disappointed Chevy owner detected

Assmad gm fangirl spotted

Nice, I'm digging the black, but like other user said it's going to be a bitch.

I think all dark colors get that though. I need to detail my Scat Pack at some point.

Got it a month ago.

Nah, I own a VW. Anyhow, just wanted to remind you that your attitude is kinda pitiful. I know you don't care, but that's all. Troll on my sadistic friend.

>I own a VW
Hmmm What position did they finish Le mans in?

I don't buy cars because their team won motorsports, but that's just me. What do you drive?

1st

>What do you drive
ecoboost ofc

Ecoboost? Never heard of that car.

>Ecoboost? Never heard of that car.
scrub detected

Is that what your bus driver calls his wheels? :^)

Yeah, no shit. I test drove a camaro and couldn't see shit. Most people buy these as a daily driver. Even though I like the camaro, I'd much rather have a mustang to drive every day.

My 05 F150 has 300k miles plus original motor and tranny. I'll stick with Ford. GM is crap. They just recalled their newest trucks/SUV's because welds in the control arms were sub par, breaking and causing accidents.

>Chevy literally hot and bothered by this

>brand new chevy getting outsold by an 8 year Dodge hobbled together from bankrupt Chrysler trashcan

TOP FUCKING KEK

My sides are finished

Are you planing on putting bigger meat on the back? The only problem I've heard with these is the skinny rear tires can't put down all the power

Woooo looks sick bro! That black paint's a bitch to clean. Just make sure you clean it every 3 days at least. 5.0 GT Oh baby.

>The only problem I've heard with these is the skinny rear tires can't put down all the power
That seems to be the problem in Scat and HellCat trims. They produce way over excessive power. Friend owns a hellcat and says the dashboard as a whole rattles when under hard acceleration. Not so good. R/T is always the best all round Challenger.

It is their fault if their automatics don't downshift uphill though

>Porsche 919 Hybrid
>1st place

Most if not all ford autos come with a manual shift mode as well as a sport mode that when engaged during driving pretty much always forces a downshift