>Islamic Golden Age? Nice meme
>Byzantines? Useless fucks
>T*rks/Ottomans? garbage
>Mali? Songhai? Niggers lol
>Christianity? yeah thanks for ruining Rome

Ok

Good thread

>LARPagans? Race worshiping hedonist nihilist fedoras

Why does everybody hate chubby men with glasses?

Apparently they are everything people dislike, all at the same time, even contradictory things like Nazis and Commies.

>france? Full of culture and the jewel of europe. Also the best military in the world
>slavs? Superior in every aspect and very relevant

People can overlook chubby, or glasses, separately, but when you put them together, it's the most abominably disgusting thing. Put a fedora on top, and you might as well commit suicide.

>vikings? incompetent meme warriors who always lost against best french

Now that's just mean, user.

I'd consider myself to be an anti-imperialist, but the Roman state lasted for over 2000 years. That's totally unrivalled, and I think that any right thinking person would find it impressive

>tfw chubby
>tfw beard
>tfw glasses
I don't wear a fedora though, I'm too poor to by fashion statements even if I wanted too, which I don't.

lel Christianity saved Rome from becoming a total degenerate beastiality fuckfest

The problem is that they seem to get nearly a complete pass for being giant dick bags because of their longevity and form of government.

Maybe time does that though. Who knows, a hundred years from now maybe the US treatment of Native Americans will just be 'lol barbaric times, bro.'

This. Kek.

Bullshit. It destroyed high culture and degenerated society, taking 1000 years to recover enough to return to a semblance of form.

So what is the absolute truth?

I can reduce every idea i don't like to a ridiculous meme sentence and imply the exact opposite is 100% true.

>Germans are the superior Herrenvolk destined to rule Europe
>The HRE has always been a powerful nation just like France
>British colonial rule wash the most benevolent
>Mongols were honorable warriors
>All of civilization comes from Islam. European were living in caves. Why haven''t you converted, kufar?
>Byzantines were the true Christians, unlike western heretics.
>The Ottoman Empire treated Christians like brothers.
>Egyptians and Greeks were black, you stupid racist White Supremist,
>Christianity created all of civilization. Roman were just gay savages. NO, Christianity has nothing to do with Jews.

would also be the obvious reason the papacy never unified to nor want to crush the ottoman empire: asia, steppe

like who the fuck were they trading with for these waves to break the banks? australnesia? americas? india? africa? west?

still the banks hold time and time again

then we give em one back boom german communism national ideology of 2 trillion people

what's with all the german shilling recently

also every rational european accepts that the roman empire was the height of civilisation

t. sven butthurtson

>It destroyed high culture and degenerated society

found the cvckold

What the fuck does the last part have to do with everything else?
Is this seriously implying that "unfruitful works of darkness" refers to race?
And that early Christians actually cared about race?

This is beyond retarded.

Also, "Roman women who had mulatto children were often charged with adultery". So you're basically admitting that Roman society did hate this in the first place.

Veeky Forums and /int/ were huge mistakes from which the universe will never recover.
Thanks, SA.

pagan roman culture was degenerate.

>typical roman day
>wake up
>bang catamite
>have breakfast
>go to colosseum
>watch some people get chopped into pieces
>have lunch
>go to bathhouse
>have dinner
>go to orgy

>And that early Christians actually cared about race?
How could they not care about race when Jesus was a Jew? There were huge debates about whether or not Christianity was only for Jews or for every nation.

looks like the sweet life to me nigga

And we still can't even get close to such perfection.

>i watched HBO Spartacus lol XD