Why doesn't Lamborghini have a strong competitor car against these bad boys?

Why doesn't Lamborghini have a strong competitor car against these bad boys?

Aventador SV is up there on performance but I guess it's not in their tradition to build halo models

Because they can just put some fins on an aventador and charge just as much

honest answer? because lamborghini doesn't have a solid racing niche to fill with a top-tier supercar.

bugatti - one of the most storied names of all time
pagani - evidently not that good based on the test that this photo came from, but they're trying to participate
ferrari - perennial f1 competitor
porsche - current endurance champions
mclaren - another f1 legend

really, they're test beds for racing applications and lamborghini has no need to have such a car

Sesto Elemento. Although it is a few years old now.

racing applications are test beds for halo cars you jack wagon. Half of the shit on supercars today was developed first in racing.

VW dose not want in house competion in that market

couldn't compete with ecoboost.

Aren't Porsche and Bugatti competing?

The Aventador SV has already lapped the Memeburgring in under 7 minutes

The Porsche is a hybrid and focuses more on track times than straight line speed, so not really. But adding a 3rd competitor wouldn't help.

The SV is just a souped up version of the Aventador.

You're fucking retarded

Not at all. The Veyron and Chiron aren't sports cars.

Because VW owns Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini

Not really. Porsches are more or less designed for spirited driving, the Bugatti is more luxury wank with exclusivity and big numbers.

VW already makes 2 out of those 5.

Lamborghini will probably eventually build something of a hypercar. It'll just take time.

That doesn't exactly reduce i't's performance though.

Lambroghinis are meme cars, just design studies and fashion wrapped around the minimal amount of tech they can repurpose from the VW advanced parts bin, then every 10 years VW makes a V12 for Lambo as a project for young engineers.

Fuck the Veyron looks nice.
I love em

This. Modern Lamborghinis are style over substance. The Miura was also style over substance. The only Lamborghini genuinely better than it's Ferrari contemporary was the Diablo, and that was because the Testarossa and 512TR were such special snowflakes.

Sort of, but the Huracan is still a great car. You can't really say that Lambo is a shit brand

vw don't feel like it

Didn't the Veneno replace the Aventador right around the same time the Huracan replaced the Gallardo?

The Veneno didn't replace the Aventador, it's a limited production run of an Aventador bodykit, basically.

Lamborghini make fuckhuge V12 fashion statements.

They also don't have racing tech to homologate.

Lamborghini fucking sucks. Has sucked since the Audi VW buy out.

I just want my 90's back