Guess the lap time

Guess the lap time

I estimate 6:56 on the Burgerking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaMooeaKd4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't release the time because it will do bad

Some time slower than 7:08

Didn't they add restrictions such that no car can realistically beat the current hotlaps? 250kph in some areas, etc.

That's been removed. It was because of the GTR crash. They've reworked a few sections, now the part where the GTR lifted off is even faster, just flatter. Which is fucking shit.

I see my intel was old.

Then I'd say a 6:59.31. Because they'll go until they break the 7minute mark but won't bother killing themselves past that.

It will still be slower than the challenger hellcat so who cares

Ford doesn't participate in manufacturer lap times?

DNF

If it was powered by nazi blood then it might have actually had a chance at being good. But it was deprecated on release. Poor ford.

This.
They could've released the time already but they didn't because it'll certainly be slower than the competition.

>1984 monaco
bellof is underrared as fuck, he could have been bigger than senna

Bump

>deprecated
>express disapproval of.
>"what I deprecate is persistent indulgence"
>synonyms: disapprove of, deplore, abhor, find unacceptable, be against, frown on, take a dim view of, look askance at, take exception to, detest, despise, execrate; More

Also used as another form of "depreciated". Though I have no idea what the Op was talking about as neither really makes much sense outside of Veeky Forumsmemes.

i just don't understand.

this fucker did the ring, all of it, in 6 minutes, 11 seconds.

now, even the fastest fucking cars out here now have horsepower figures that shits all over the old 956, with more modern suspension, electric systems and all that shit. Even the zonda R with is absolutely ridiculously fast is still some 30 seconds slower.

why? are modern cars shit, is the 956 the tightest shit that's ever graced this earth or is bellof a god?

i don't get it

its group c dude, thats all you need to know

>comparing actual racekars with overpriced cars made for fat, middle aged rich people who can barely drive.

7:20 or so

this

production 'hypercars' or even supercars aren't shit to race cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaMooeaKd4Y

good example

If you see a pic from the 956 and compare to any other car , you can notice the entire car IS a wing, while other cars HAVE wings (even ground effect F1s, the wings are the sidepods only).

It's a huge, huge area generating downforce, and i would bet it has twice or more downforce than a modern F1 car

A bit of a combination of all 3, really. Modern cars are heavily restricted, even race cars. The 956 was (and still is) an absolute monster, and Bellof was a godlike driver.

>EcoBOOST Turbos Leak

Official Time: DNF

but even modern race cars get beaten by that thing? has FIA killed 30 years of technological advancements with their fucking regulations, or what?