This V6 Firebird rolls up next to you at the red light and revs, what're you going to do?

This V6 Firebird rolls up next to you at the red light and revs, what're you going to do?

Keep in mind, it's a 5-speed manual, and 100% bone stock.

Try not to stare as he gets in a head-on collision because this isn't a multiple-lane road.

Ignore him.

would smash

laugh because racing in a straight line is for losers

then Id rev back with my straight piped machine in hopes he takes off and gets pulled over

i would laugh at him, and then drive normally.

Continue driving normally when it turns green and watch as the cunt gets pulled over.

I swear this happens every day.

Rev up my v6 shitbox, clutch drop, both of us lurch away in a fury of 12 cylinders are unlimited slip differentials. Cops sees us, 15 under, moves on to systematic oppress some nigs.
We reach the next light, and have a nice conversation about wanting to ride eternal shinny and chrome, and see if he wants to play in my Saturday night D&D game since there will be no charge chance we will be making the sex with any wemens. Great times were had.

Roll down my window while bumpin biggie and throw up crips signs and show my multicolor weaved bananas and state that I am the vicelord of precinct 8 and he doesn't wanna fuck with a crip as I flash my glock 40. I then would proceed to go on three wheels in my '74 Lincoln Town Car and drive away.

Not race him because i'm portuguese and even a pigfat v6 is faster than anything we have here.

I didn't even know you guys have traffic lights, please don't post if it doesn't apply to you.

Nothing, my Mini is probably slower.

Smoke 'em in my mom's Accord because a 3200lbs car making 270bhp is faster than a 3400lbs car making 160bhp

damn nigga what accord you got making just under 300 horses?

Smash it with muh VEEATE Firebird.

And admire its mystic teal paintjob, ive always wanted that color.

Rev up in reponse and smirk as I let him pass, for my AE86 could never perform well in straightaways. But as soon as we hit the hairpins on the touge, he will remember his miserable defeat. Takumi will look down and smile upon my victory.

Every V6 Accord since the 8th gen was introduced in 2008. You can get them for under $8k now and they still drive like they're only 2 years old, hold up really well compared to other old cars and can squeeze 40mpg on the highway

New ones probably make just under 290bhp now

Sit comfortably in my 1993 Buick Century.

Most V6 economy sedans in the past 10 years actually, and that too on regular gas

More than you can afford pal

Wtf I hate 1993 Buick Century now

That's a Formula though.

Shrug, rev back, probably lose, laugh, move on.
Tho I dunno, might be able to catch him if he fucks up his 2-3 shift

Please don't respond to my friend's posts without asking first.

Holy shit, they have working cars in silet hill?

laugh as i pull away in my LS1

Laugh

>not a Formula Trans Am

>being smug about owning a white trash-mobile

people laugh at you

Would most likely fuck yalls shit up in both straight lines and turns. Nothing wrong with straight lines either.

>UNLIMITED SLIP

I could maybe even take on the 3.4 if the other guy is shit at driving, if it's a 3800 I'm shit out of luck though.

He's Portuguese, not Brazilian

laugh at him because he fell for the american muscle cars meme.