Didin't see one in the catalogue, let's get a rare / supercar / spotted in the wild / whatever thread

didin't see one in the catalogue, let's get a rare / supercar / spotted in the wild / whatever thread
i'll start

this thread is b8

OP isnt a weeb

corvettes arent rare

memes

I've never seen anyone mentioning the Compass here before. Pretty sad considering it's the car I had the most fun with in my entire life. About 3 years ago father bought a brand new Jeep Compass. Pretty big deal considering I don't live in glorious 'merrika and said car costs the equivalent of about 55k USD here. At the time (18 Y/O) I had no car and had just taken my license. Man, I offroaded that thing, I drove at absurdly high speeds, drifted it to the best of my abilities at the time (which is, to say, pretty awfully). I even lost my virginity inside that fucking car. I have so many stories involing everything from the police to hookers to drug dealers and almost all of them involve that car in some way. Funny that, despite all the shit I did to it, my father ended up totaling the thing in some traffic accident involing some drunk in a 1980's shit box. RIP Jeep Compass. Pic related.

>vette
>rare
>in US & A
arent they as common as civics there? every student probably drives one, and as far as i know vettes arent considered supercars in US

Sorry for derailling the thread, I guess I just wanted to re-live the best days of my life, even if just for a minute.

Current gen corvettes aren't necc rare just less often seen.
Previous gen vettes are like flies on shit.

It starts at like $60k. Of course it's not common. Most people in America don't live in houses that even cost that much.

this poster is american and trying to b8 an arguement

interesting enough.

>It starts at like $60k. Of course it's not common
Depends what part of Merica' you're in. Here in Commiefornia there's literally one in every office parking lot driven by some boomer manager that refuses to retire

its rare because its not overheating kek

10/10 image OP, fucking subtle.

I saw this the other day, almost definitely a replica, but cool to see nonetheless.

The new corvettes are fucking everywhere in my area. I see them every week, I'm not even impressed by them anymore

I've seen two of these in the city.

This car was about 375k when it came out

A Ford Explorer?

It looks pretty fresh. How much is it now?

It's obviously not an explorer...

Oh, right, I meant Expedition.

that fucking sign V8 BITURBO sounds so brutal, would love to own one of these vehicles

and right next to it

Why would anyone make that car that color?

I got tons.

where do you live

Northern NSW in Australia. Just on the border before Surfers Paradise. Photos are mine and my friends.

Okay last one, HPE600 Camaro SS

>$60k
>Most people in America don't live in houses that even cost that much.

I have absolutely no clue but its called a mulliner and it's the azure version. Nice bentleys are a norm here in my town
Just saw this yesterday. I am not a fan of mustangs but if you're gonna get one, get a nice one

>Carrera S
>rare

>$250k price tag in Australia

i like right off maple. thats uptown right?

i actually know whose car that is. it belongs to a local landlord

Lambo in poorville

Nigger Wat
People here spend their whole lives paying off a 300k+ house on a salary of like 45k

The amount of exotics in Naples is fucking absurd. When I was there I saw two continentals and a wraith stopped at one traffic light and a mall parking lot with at least 30+ Ferraris, astons, bentleys etc in one lot.

You're goddamn right my friend. Honestly it's one of the greatest towns on earth for cars. Sorry for the flipped image I'm on phone.

>Gallardo
>Lambo

That's an Audi, son.

Here are some bumps

No they don't. Most Americans are broke.

This was actually one of the few supers I'd never seen in person before. Hell, it's never even shown up to the local major car show, despite it being fucking huge.

m8 356s aren't that rare

Raced it at the next light, lost badly

Not too rare, but it was for a while

yea
neat.

Saw an older Ford gt yesterday, and a Porsche spyder.

Cool Ferrari but I would have got it in red or yellow instead

;^)

Some weird thing

Rolls made into a ute

But you just agreed with him...

>he says a thing
>I say no it's a other thing
Your definition of "agree" is little off.

I thought that was rust in the wheel well I about vomited

A few weeks back saw this Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 on US 202 in NJ.

Also saw this Peel P50 in Baltimore.

Saw this thing in Chinatown.

>Double parking
>At Mcdonalds
Kill you are self

Oh shit, a Consulier, that's actually a really cool sighting. It looks like a piece of shit kit car, but they were fast as hell and dominated in IMSA for a few years.

Look at the price of modern trucks. Now look at how many people are driving.

They "can afford" them.

Modern trucks start at like 20k so I don't know what your point is. The only people driving the expensive trucks are like farmers and guys who have to tow stuff for work.

>The only people driving the expensive trucks are like farmers and guys who have to tow stuff for work.
This isn't true at all. People buy optioned-out trucks because they can.

Must be in Australia.

Those people are also not most people. Most people do not drive $60k+ vehicles. Not even idiots think the opposite it true.

Yeah, had no idea what it was, though it was a shitty kit till I looked it up.

GT3

Is that a Medellin plate?

beautiful

yes

>Mosler Consulier
Holy shit man.

what the fuck is going on there

Looks like it's raining but I can't say for sure

nice

how is car culture over there?

Riced out Mazda 3s.
Toyota Land Cruisers EVERYWHERE.
Lots of shitty/budget Hyundais and Chevys around.

mustangs aren't uncommon at all this close to Detroit but this was a particularly nice one

Lamborghini Huracan

Pontiac 2+2, way fuckin cool