Hey Veeky Forums I just bought a V6 Mustang with 100,000 miles for $6500. Was this a bad buy...

Hey Veeky Forums I just bought a V6 Mustang with 100,000 miles for $6500. Was this a bad buy? Im a wagecuck with no credit and really wanted a car so I went for it. Did I fall for the muscle car meme?

>muscle car
>v6
you fucked up senpai
>no ecoboost
kys

You can definitely do worse

>I'm a faggot that wanted instant gratification and bought a worse vehicle than if I had saved and built credit
Kill yourself.

You didn't buy a muscle car, fag. You bought the poorfag "is this fast, Mike?" pussy version of a muscle car.

looks in terrible shape
>v6
>not even a turbo

Why would you ask us after buying it? You could have bought a faster fox body or sn95 for the money if your heart is set on a Mustang. You can make it go about as fast as a stock V8 if you put the money into it. Be prepared to be laughed at and made fun of by V8 Mustang and Camaro owners. And if it's anything like the V6 stang I used to own enjoy the shit gas mileage.

>v6 mustang

>V6 for $6500

WHY

That's a VERY CLEAN SN95 GT with money left over for sick mawdz. GJ moron.

no other way to say it, U FUCKED UP NEGRO, u wouldve been better off with a honda shitbox

i paid a lot more than that for my 2006 V6 Mustang a year ago, but it was in 90%+ condition and only had 44k miles on it.

Nigger why did you do that

>Was this a bad buy?
to Veeky Forums yes. Unless it's a GT and manual a mustang will always be a bad buy.

But realistically that's not a terrible price and not a bad car. 5/10

it was $11k at the time, the upper end of what a S197 sells for around here and like it said it was in excellent condition for 9 years old with low miles and extensive maintenance records. i was mostly looking for a fun-ish modern daily driver that was reliable and had plenty of life left in it.

a year later ive had zero problems with it besides a new alternator and i enjoy having an easy to work on car that isnt some boring Taurus or Passat. plus i get loads of thumbs up for the racing stripes from people driving GT500s and other higher trim models.

You never buy a sports car because it's practical, and that's what you did buying a V6 Mustang.

That aside, that's a good price and it's only at 100k, I'm sure if you do basic routine maintenance, you'll hit 200k before anything major needs to be repaired(oil changes, coolant changes, brake pads, replacing stuff like the alternator etc.). But you'll always yearn for more, you'll always wish you would have went with the V8. The V6 Mustang is just sorta stuck in the uncanny valley of cars.

Should've gone for a 2011 or earlier v6 model, those are so much better is nuts.

You could get a rebuilt 2011 perfomance package for 8k if you look hard enough.

How many successful v6 mustang troll threads can we have a day? Will we never wise up?

you didn't buy a muscle car. you didn't even buy a ponycar. you bought a car with the wrong engine. And yes, you overpaid. Should have bought a low mileage 2000-2004 v8 for the same price.

Falling for this shit tier b8. Who the fuck would buy a V6 mustang and be an Veeky Forums tard, Veeky Forums is literally autistic when it comes to shit trims on cars. I'llgive OP the benefit of the doubt and say he's trolling.

r-right OP?

teebeeaych if they made the v6 mustang look a little bit different and gave it a different name, but kept everything else the same then no one would hate on it this much.

>fun-ish daily
>v6 mustang
>ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS

Mustangs are oddly expensive in my area, they'd probobly be asking $8500 for OP's shitbox because it has such "low miles".

You bought a fucking v6 mustang for ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I just cannot handle it, I'm laughing too hard.
>but it has low miles
And it's a v6 mustang, you're hilarious.

My friend got a mint 98 gt for $4250

you fucked up, lad

there was another one at the time with 24,000 miles going for $12,000.

You are getting riped off then.

I bought mine for 8500 but its a 2011 v6 premium with the perfomance package, not a shitty v6 4.0.

i just looked on Craigslist, there are *zero* post-2010 Mustangs going for less than $10k in my area.

Probably salvage title/bought off a friend

>he thinks he got a good deal

Still, you can get them for around 11k if you look hard enough, search for private sellers.

It was rear ended and cheaply fixed, it cost me about 150$ to get it properly fixed.

Wut? Are you really that retarded? I'd bet 60% of Veeky Forumstards would jump at any Mustang newer than 2005 for 6500. Mostly because 99% of Veeky Forumstards would kill to get out of their shitbox

>it's a v6
>better than a v6

>305 hp is no better than 210.
>A GT-R is no better than a v6 Mustang.