/g/ has a chink shit general why don't we?

/g/ has a chink shit general why don't we?

Post stuff you'd consider buying a slapping on your car.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/FREE-SHIPPING-OLD-KTM-BRAKE-CALIPER-ADAPTER-BRACKET-FOR-320MM-OVERSIZE-DISC-125-640-EXC-XC/2031473617.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>installing aliexpress chinkshit in your car
Fuck no. That's sketchy as fuck.

>Lenovo
Not even once

Also just ordered this

I've been meaning to post this for a while but haven't been bothered.

In the process of doing a LED retrofit on my car. So far everything I've bought has been from Ali. Really impressed with some of the bulbs I got, pic related.

Doesn't do it justice but it's about three times brighter than stock.

IBM bich

>300 euros for a piece of bent pipe with a low quality filter attached

/g/ deals with relatively inexpensive things that aren't in charge of your life. I don't bother with chink shit for a car unless it's something really trivial like a phone mount for GPS.

Licence plate lights.

These are the only two pics I've taken but I'll get around to doing more.

Most of the bulbs I got from X-Car on Ali. Good stuff but no ePacket option so takes an eternity.

Normally I'd agree with you but there's tons of stuff that is the same shit you get domestically but it's half the price.

Those LEDs I got were double the price at VLEDs/iJDMToy etc etc and they're literally the same thing.

For my car in particular the 6 was made under licence in China so you can get genuine parts for little money. I'll be getting a pair of genuine headlight lenses to replace my cloudy ones for around $100 Australian, and that's only because I can't find a method of getting car parts shipped off of Taobao. If I could it'd cost me ~$30 dollaridoos.

For anything mechanical I agree with you though. Not worth it.

I bet you can get the exact same part on eBay for $50. Shouldn't cost you too much more than that to get it shipped to yurop since it all ships from China anyway.

I recently got a completely free 94 Camry 2.2L, shitbox, crap interior crap paint, but everything is good shape. Except brakes. Need to do those, going to do LS400 or Highlander brakes as a BBK replacement. I'm also going to get replacement shocks and lowering springs while I'm at it.

But I do plan on painting it and probably buying some chink wing and fender flares.
Is DHgate or Alibaba comparable to eBay?

>/g/ deals with relatively inexpensive things that aren't in charge of your life
Phones are like the number one thing in chinkshit general. It's easier to live in 2010s America with a smartphone and a bus pass than a car and a pager.

>Wasting 260 euro's on a 1.6L french shitbox it intake
>Wasting money on something that might actually hurt performance and especially reliability

aliexpress.com/item/FREE-SHIPPING-OLD-KTM-BRAKE-CALIPER-ADAPTER-BRACKET-FOR-320MM-OVERSIZE-DISC-125-640-EXC-XC/2031473617.html

Need something to fit a larger brake rotor on one of my shitbikes. I'm not sure if I want to trust my brakes to chinaman, but even my EBC adapter for my other bike is just a chunk of aluminum to shoot the caliper out farther, so I don't suppose this could go too bad.

Also bought a chinkshit stator for my other shitbike, and may need one for this one as well.

CX racing turbo kiy parts and shit ?

>180 euros for ram air kit
You know thats the same thing as buying a 60$ brand name pod filter and a new clamp, right?

I thought that was some kind of sex toy from the thumbnail.

>Buy our high flow shiny pipe!
>It's literally a pipe!
>$175

Why does this cost so much.

>the 6 was made under licence in China so you can get genuine parts for little money.
Chinese will claim it is officially licensed when it is not. They even reproduce the security holograms and trademarks for various products. Due to "Most Favored Nation" trading status that Bill Clinton awarded China, they have access to the USA distribution system with only a minimal amount of inspection.

People want to inspect more, but cannot legally do so because Most Favored Nation trade status sets a fairly low maximum inspection level. No more inspections allowed after the limit is reached for that product line. Thus a ton of counterfeit items can reach USA stores. For example, the chinese were making copies of Fram oil filters. The chinese paper boxes had some subtle variations because Fram changed their official boxes some. But when the chinese use up their preprinted stock, they will probably update to the new box designs.

TPP (trans pacific partnership) was going to defeat that limitation in MFN. So Ms Bribe Corruption is all against TPP now as long as the chinese bribes hold out. TPP would make counterfeiting harder and more expensive to pull off.

If the LED bulb replacements were officially licensed products, then they would have the same OEM brightness. But you said the officially licensed product was 3 times brighter than the OEM version. So it apparently is not the officially licensed product. If it is officially licensed, then it will be the same. It will not be different in intensity, color, or light diffusion.

The bulbs aren't OEM. The replacement headlight lenses are.