Getting new car

Getting new car
Be a cucklordfaggot and get a 3 series, or buy a base lexus rc for that reliability

Or a sti and spend the rest on vape juice

Go drive them. The third-gen IS has great steering feel compared to the 340i. It also has a fantastic chassis and suspension. The 340i is faster in a straight line though.

I'd imagine the RC feels similar to the IS, except it's heavier and supposedly the Frankenstein chassis isn't that good.

I would suggest driving the 340i, IS350 F-Sport, and XE.

If the BMW 3 series diesel is available in your region just get it. Otherwise go for the Lexus.

I would probably go for a base lexus if they come stick, or get an STI, and instead of vape juice get a really fucking loud exhaust and a rally car type misfiring system like the lan evo guys in second stage

There's no manual for the RC. Lexus, Audi, and Mercedes dropped manuals for that class of car.

Would really get the F-sport if you're gonna go the lexus route, you get a lot of gear for your money.

Last good BMW was the E90, go with the Lexu assuming you're getting an automatic..

Lease or buy?

For these cars you really should be leasing, and if you are set on buying get the lexus as it probably would last you 10 years.

You can get ATS-V leases super cheap (low mileage lease tho). Comes in a manual too.

>base lexus rc
Don't do it. From your listings, I can tell you just want an entry-level sports car. I would recommend you the IS 350, which has the same goddamn engine as the RC 350, but offers 4 doors. If you insist on getting the RC, get the F-Sport. However, I would then tell you to get the IS-350 F-Sport instead.

Meanwhile, you can always get a 3-Series with the 6 cylinders. DON'T GET THE FUCKING 4 BANGER,YOU WILL REGRET IT SINCE YOU WANT TO GO 'FAST'.

But yeah, you always have the option to an STI then rice the shit out of it to 900000 hp.

the RC F sport is horrible. my sister in law has one, and i've driven it a few times. definitely not worth 56K OTD.

We talking RC 350 F Sport, RC200t F Sport, or RC-F?

But ya RC performance < IS, but looks > IS. THat's the trade off. It's pricier too. So IS is best shwah-zay ("choice", in French for you non-autists).

IS350, dunno if F sport package worth it

Bmw killed the 3 series themselves which defies logic

The only people who think lexus's are a luxury car or a peformance car are people who own a lexus

The Sti is great for when you turn 18

F-sport gets you better seats, nice body kit, and all other kinds of goodies. Definitely worth it.

Wow
No shitposts here

From what I can tell
The 3 series is ded
The IS is better than the RC (and the f sport just adds kool stuff to look faster)
And the sti is a practical dd that I can mod
And vape

Are you a fucking idiot?

Just get a bus pass and save the money for vaping

RC 350 F sport. it's the only 1 in that price range. The RC F is way more expensive.

>>Be a cucklordfaggot and get a 3 series, or buy a base lexus rc for that reliability
>willingly buying a more expensive and inferior in every aspect car
Leave it to weebs to choose poorly.

Go jerk off to your shitty diesel, faggot.

Why not Buick?

>Lexus RC is objectively inferior in every aspect to a 3 series
>it's also more expensive
>b-but muh "reliability"
That japanese dick gotta be sucked, I guess.

>2014+2
>buying car based on /o memes
Every review there is will tell you that german trio has model with better powertrain and ride quality for every lexus model there is. Objectivly only reason to get it over germans is if you want ot be diferent. But you will pay that by having worse car for same amount of money.

Also in the end if you think that all of those sites are biased, you go and try car for yourself. IT doesnt cost you anything.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Oh look, it's a "mjet's opinion doesn't matter" edition....again

Why? Because he's never driven either car. He has a Desiel Fiat

t. I suck japanese dick for free

Damage control won't save you now, just jump off a bridge fuccboi

>damage control
lol
Are you anally devastated because I pointed out the BMW is indeed superior to the Lexus, as any professional review points out.
Let that sink in, weeb faglord.

Comfort is a subjective margin. Some people like BMW interiors, and think they're comfortable and luxurious, some people think Chrysler interiors are comfortable and luxurious. If this gentleman likes Lexus better, as a luxury car, you can't say it's inferior in every aspect to his margins.

For instance, you couldn't pay me to drive a BMW. I hate them, I hate every single thing about them. But I like Audi. I don't go around saying that the A8 L is better than every other luxury flagship, because to some people the lack of standard technology in the 7 series is a good thing, or they prefer the ride of an LS. Who cares.

Your definition of luxury =/= anyone's definition of luxury.

>thinking I was talking about luxury
Nah, the BMW is superior in everything compared to the Lexus and it is even cheaper.

Imagine that, Toyota wanting you to pay more for a inferior car, because "muh reliability badge"! That never happened in the history of the world! Right?

Actually, the Lexus has slightly more horsepower and torque, though at higher RPM.

The lexus also has 3 cruise gears instead of the 1 from the BMW.

And more standard equipment.

>Actually, the Lexus has slightly more horsepower and torque
Still much slower because it manages to be incredibly pigfat and have an inferior chassis.

>And more standard equipment.
No wonder, after all it's way more expensive.

Why the fuck is Lexus still using the exact same 3.5 V6 from 2006? It was great for 2nd gen IS, but copy-pasting to 3rd gen was a lazy move.

dumbest thread in months

because it's Toyota, and Toyota tends to keep engines around for 15-20 years or so.

as long as it's not a rc250, otherwise you'd be a cuck

nvm I just realized there is no 250 but rather a 200t

Test drive an sti. Sounds like that's what you really want.