Why is it that certain cars/car manufacturers attract idiots, douchebags, and assholes?

Why is it that certain cars/car manufacturers attract idiots, douchebags, and assholes?

For example, you can see a BMW parked outside of a gas station, go inside and immediately spot the driver.

betas

>if you ever feel useless, remember that somebody is being paid a fair living wage thanks to unionization in a car factory in germany while you slave away at less than legal minimum wage delivering pizzas and "making it up on tips"

>For example, you can see a BMW parked outside of a gas station, go inside and immediately spot the driver.
He probably looks well-dressed and successful in life. Unlike you.

>you can see a BMW parked outside of a gas station,
I always see them broken on the side of the road

Triggered BMW cuck detected

>he thinks a car makes you better than someone else
>hes actually this insecure
Lol
Hows your $2500 bmw?

op sounds like he is projecting his insecurities onto those who he views as more successful than himself

>see a gold wrapped lambo at the bank
>as I'm about to walk in some Arab 20 year old walks out
>doesn't even hold the door
>walk into bank and wait my turn
>watch him
>he takes 20 pics of the car
>100 selfies of him and car

The guy being an ass hole 99% of the time is insecure.

See

_looks_ being a keyword
>"I bought a used 3 series for $3k, and bought a short-sleeve shirt and tie from H&M so I could look classier"
-You

Yes, my Audi is so much more low class than BMW's

Sometimes I see cars with dragon decals or anime stickers or some shit. Spotting the owner is easy, it's a walking chliché of am /a/ regular.

There's a fucking white cavalier around town here with dragon vinyls on both sides, neon underbody lights, an erector set spoiler, a fake hood scoop, and a fart can. The dude looks like Chris-chan.

I own a new 535i.. I bet you wouldn't guess I also own a 01 trans am with over 650rwhp that I built by myself in my garage on my back and a 1967 c10 truck that's about to get a ls swap. Not all bmw owners are what you think.

Lets be fair though, if you had a gold lambo would you not take a bunch of pictures of it and yourself with it?

You sound exactly like a BMW owner
>insecure
>attention seeking
>show off
Yup

fuck off. My usage of indicators helps make sure i don't get any contact with other cars.

and since it is a BMW, my front fender is most likely more expensive than the other guys part is. so i happily use them

and yes i know BMW is a douche favorite, but at the end, i care about my car, and if a bunch of nuggets drive cars similar to mine, i cant do much about that

google search "confirmation bias"

It is

No, but I'd guess you're an insecure Deutsch cuck and I'd be right.

>builtnotbought.tiff

that false flag

everyone knows BMW manuals specifically state that using the turn signals voids your warranty

shit, you're right. i'll have to stop at once then

because BMW is the superior car brand and BMW owners are looked upon as superiors.

Mostly bosnians, gypsies, albanians, civil war criminals, "celebrities" drive bmws in ex-yugoslavia region. It doesn't matter what year or condition the car is as long as it is bmw or mercedes, so no, I can't look at those 2 car brands normally since only dicks here ride them. Audi being the next in line car brand driven by people like that. It's not the looks or performance, it's just that they have to show off. I live in a degenerate hood where most of people are inbreds from bosnia yet almost everyone has an old mercedes or bmw.

>porsche

>50 year old balding guy going through a midlife crisis

>~40 year old woman going through a mid life crisis

Very few manufactures make you look like such a douche, bonus points when you live nowhere near a racetrack.

It's still a good car.

Honestly who would even want a gold lambo, aside from arabs obviously

People with no taste.

So 90% of the populace.

It's not the most tasteful car, but it's a status symbol and sends the message that you have money

meh. i know a 'successful' guy who owns one and he literally admits to buying a bmw because of the successful person image and shit. he drives like an asshole too. i mean he's a chill guy when you know him, but he definitely has this assholish-i-am-better-than-others attitude on the outside. he says bimmers are nice but not much better than anything else in the same price range.
i drive a truck at work, lots of highway and inner city traffic, and i would bet a year of salary that at least 50% of bimmer drivers drive like shit. there are other people who drive like shit, but bimmer drivers more than all other brands put together. basically, when i see a bimmer i just watch it for a couple of minutes and sure enough it either cuts somebody off or merges without looking/flashing or does some other dangerously retarded shit. it's not a cliche. bimmers attract assholes like flies to shit.

If I want to show off money I'll show up in a rolls. Showing up in a gold lambo is saying you have money, and are willing to spend it on inane shit. It's basically asking to get scammed/robbed/kidnapped/etc...

Exactly, dude. It shows you have enough money to spend on stupid shit. That's the point.

I get why people do it, I'm just saying that those are the kind of people that don't stay rich for too long. The day daddy dies, that guy will have no idea how to run a company and in all likelihood, someone internal to the company will take it over, and the cycle will start again with a different kid.

>thinks unions mean straight up better pay
You poor bastard

For some cars it's the opposite, like EV drivers.

Every EV driver I have met has been kind, fair, and knowledgable.

All the stereotypes are overblown by ignorant people. Most EV drivers are great people. I'm probably one of the worst one's, if I'm being honest.

Elon musk spotted

But Elon Musk is a great person too. I'm antisocial as fuck.

but audi actually is. its the lowest of all the german auto makers.

>He probably looks well-dressed and successful in life
Over here he's a shabbily dressed Chinese student. Or a tired-looking man in a suit and it's a leased 3 Series.

MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN ACURA TL OWNERS

I've never seen or met a TL owner that wasn't a complete asshole in every way possible

Elon musk is the death of your hobby
He must not be allowed to speak in front of the UN

Come to europe, only people like pic related drive BMW, unless it's the newest model, then it's either someone who makes Rap or Hip Hop or owns someone who makes previously mentioned. Alternatively, poor estonians and white trash slavs.

BMW is trash 100% of the time.

>tfw drive car
>tfw see other cars
>tfw don't get sent into autistic rage when I see a specific brand

God Veeky Forums why must I be such an outsider even on an anonymous image board

He's the guy calling for a tow truck, usually

And then the ford driver is next in line

bmw and porsche produces the best drivers and enthusiast cars in Europe (only BMW is more attainable than Porsche)
they are god tier cars and you're braindead

It's the BMW douche effect. I drive a BMW and I can tell you first hand that he car makes you 1) agressive, 2) feeling like you're the authority on the road. Now depending on the person driving this will manifest in stuff you've described. Also people are already expecting this stuff so there is also a bit of confirmation bias with this thing. I still use the turn signal, it's just that people with lesser cars annoy me when they prevent me from using my car from the fullest.

Because BMW cars are seen as a status symbol and normies think that all of them are expensive.

I have legit fear buying and driving a used 986 of 996 porsche because people will think I drive a 100k car and since I look 20 but am 30 they will hate on me hard. BMW is common enough that that is not that extreme but I think people do perceive me like that in the privacy of their mind (like some spoiled shit who has it easy and is undeserving). What do?

BMW = more money than brains/class/respect/consideration/tactfulness/etc...

>taking pictures of yourself

You know what must be done

>Showing up in any "more than you can ever afford" car is saying you have money, and are willing to spend it on inane shit.

fixd

Modern Royces are basketball american-tier Arabmobiles, like most other hyper-expensive cars.

>dirty liberal hippies whose decisions are guided by muh feels

Tell me I`m wrong.

Ignorance.

Hello fem

BMWfag detected, how about learning how to signal, you piece of shit?

honda crv owners. we call them v-tards

they are fucking ALWAYS holding up the left lane

also every jeep driver has an entitlement complex (webm related), and people literally think they're high-class vehicles like a land rover.

Is that your video?

lets see the ass on her

he'll be the joint savior from our future overlords, so i'm torn on this one.

dino smelters or necron overlords, you're fucked either way really.