Picking up one of these niggers tomorrow, what am I in for, apart from memes?

Picking up one of these niggers tomorrow, what am I in for, apart from memes?

A good car.
Congrats

Difficult to reach engine components, unconventional driving habits needed for mid-rear chassis setup. Nice car, careful with the brakes mid turn.

A fun car that will kill you if you don't understand the physics of driving it at the limit or mid turn.

Brotip: don't brake or let off the gas sharply mid turn. Slow down before entering a turn.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch my braking and driving habits seeing as I'll be switching from a Corolla to a backwards Corolla.
Anything else? It's a sunroof model so no leaks for me!

Just take it easy and under body coat it to help with rusting. Don't take it out in the winter either for the love of god.

Memes
T. 5x mr2 owner

Deal with rust inmediately

A fun car.

kek have fun getting blown away by any turbo car and join the ranks of the miatas civics and other gutless shitboxes that have no power cuck

oh no it's the bus-rider

Oh its the guy that doesnt know what cuck means

what does power matter? it's a well package low weight car, something any car enthusiast ought to be able to appreciate, same as with an mx-5.

>what does power matter?
top lel spoken like a true hairdresser

Its a beauty. I got supercharged one. Let me tell you. That shit ain't nothing like a backwards Corolla.
Its got shitton of power, mid-engined and to boot its not even 10% forgiving as a Corolla.
I have ended up backwards many times on track. Its not a fucking Corolla backwards Corolla despite what everyone tells you. Its also got this GO KART feel to it.

>145bhp
>shitton of power

The frunk holds one 30pk of beer while the trunk holds 2 side to side. The passenger seat can hold another 4. Or a side bitch.

Yes I did a lot of partying...

Its got mad low end torque and amazing traction coupled with the mentioned Go Kart feel makes me feel like I've sat in a fucking Lamborghini (which I have driven).
Ok, a V10 sure feels different. But the momentum It takes to get to 100km/h (under 7 seconds) makes me feel like I am infact sitting in a Super Car.

Also the first time I sat in it felt so fucking perfect, I was fucking bought.

I've noticed it makes you feel like you're driving way faster than you actually are.

4age stronk have fun and god bless

Open windows to boot, it will feel amazing.

literally the worst of FWD and RWD combined in one car.
Have fun dying impaled into a tree OP, rip.

Don't listen to memers and bus drivers, it's an amazing little car. I own an MX5 and I'd like to have an AW11 as well.

Literally the best.
FWD a poo.

gay shit like a civic or a miata lel
enjoy getting fucked by my STi what do you have like 120hp? KEK

>memes
Yeah, the physics of driving a vehicle with the engine in the rear is a fucking meme. Are you fucking kidding me you stupid faggot?

Youve never driven one i see

t. bus rider spewing the sour grapes of knuckledraggers online whos idea of racing is handbrake donuts in the parking lot of Wendys

desu the only people i hear complaining about "snap oversteer" are people who haven't driven one. if you arent a fucking retard it will never be a problem

are you fucking retard user?

17-19 mpg

I lost one to snap oversteer, but I was pushing way too hard in the wet. If I was in my ae86 it would have lost the rear way earlier and way less dramatically

snap oversteer

30 mph at 90mph
20 in the city
Suck my dick faget

I love how people think snap oversteer is some magical force that takes over the car at random. It's a good way to tell who is an absolute shitter with no business behind the wheel.

Learn to brake

Hey so if a MR2s timing belt has been changed at 60K when should it be changed again? Like 120kish?

Yes

Wut?
I got near 35 most of the time

dubs cant shield his anger

check'd and why is it a bad idea to drive it in winter other then rust?

I drove mine all winter with no rust.
But we dont salt roads

what state?

Idaho