I have 0 idea why anyone would drive a Miata or something similar to it in power...

I have 0 idea why anyone would drive a Miata or something similar to it in power. Don't even give me "handles well" memes, other cars with 300% of its power can handle just as well if not better. Stop being a poor little faggot and buy a real car with some real power. I'd compare having a car with sub 200hp as being a 5'4" manlet with a 3 inch penis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
youtube.com/watch?v=t0OgksuJkXg
worldtimeattack.com/index.php/dancing-with-the-stars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5'4" manlet with a 3 inch penis

But that's exactly what I am.

kek

Miatas are great little go kart momentum cars. Very little else out there is that light with that nice of suspension geometry and balance for that cheap. Rather than having something that will kill you, you have something that you can rev the piss out of and drive hard but not necessarily be on the cop's radar in the twisties.

T. Mustang owner

>Guys, quit buying cars i dont like

So youre insecure?

i know this is a bait, but here's a thing
there is a guy who is a test driver and engineer in koenigsegg and he loves his miata

not only he has an access to one of the fastest hyper cars in the world, but since he's the test driver and an engineer he get the cars tailored exactly to his tastes

and yet he still enjoys driving his miata
tell me, what do you drive and what makes you think you know more about cars than that guy?

>giant lifted truck
>small benis

>small miata
>small benis

Which is it?

>Don't even give me "handles well" memes, other cars with 300% of its power can handle just as well if not better
Name one. Do you think a 140 BHP Mustang GT350 would be as fast around a track as a Miata?

>a 140 BHP Mustang GT350
u wat

that is 30% of a mustang gt350's wheel horsepower i presume

Okay
Again,
wat

I have driven MX5s and AW11s with suspension upgrades and I had a blast with them and this is coming from someone with a 600whp Supra.

Stop being an insecure fool, but I have the feeling this thread was just made to stir up shit more than anything else.

>putting around in my irreplaceable 400k supercar on the track
>try hard with a turbo miata almost loses it trying to keep up

kek

No you dumb faggot because then you borkked the power to weight ratio

not Op but thats amazing

I'm not a homosexual so that's a start.

Looks like more fun than putting around

It's the amount of power a Miata has. The Mustang is faster because it has more power, not because it handles better.

its faster than "real cars with real power"

This gif shows that miatas are floppy unstable pieces of shit that handle like a soggy block of noodles

what it shows to me is that the guy has balls of fucking steel m8

>3-series coupe
>giant benis

Go away dragon fucker

Can you read? Like, at all?
>other cars with 300% of its power can handle just as well

amazing doesn't even begin to describe that guy
here's a vid of his nurburging lap and a shameful display of a porsche GT3 RS

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg

damn, what a hero. i'd be shit scared if i was in that porsche.

feels good being part of the NC master race even if i can't drive half as well as him

>has to mod the shit out of his miata to set the same laptime as a stock minivan
Wow impressive

Except what he meant was "other cars with 300% of its power can go faster," which doesn't prove anything about handling. So once again, will a 140 horsepower Mustang be faster around a track than a stock Miata? How about 140 horsepower in a Corvette? A Porsche 911 will probably handle better, but then we're comparing a $1,500 car to a $100,000 car.

>Porsche 911 will probably handle better
see

5'4" manlets with 3 inch penises represent.

This, honestly. If it doesn't have a V8 and enough torque to shift the continents it's not a real car.

There's a huge difference in driver skill there though. Also, Porsche drivers are all terrified of scratching their cars, they never go more than 6/10ths.

that miata is hardly modded, the list of things he done is in the description

and again, it's not about the speed, it's a fact that this guy can drive the fastest cars in the world and can go back to his miata and enjoy that little shit while shaming much more powerful cars

but some expert on Veeky Forums knows better what miata is

If it doesn't have an I14 marine engine, it isn't a car.

i've experienced the same on track days. but why even have a porsche then, especially one designed for track performance like a GT3?

what's the point of owning a sport car that you won't drive faster than somebody would a miata?

You're arguing a point no one is making, retard.
>don't say it handles well because cars with 300% more power handle just as well
>WELL YEAH BUT if you cut like 6 of the mustang's cylinders off then it wouldn't be very fast any more now would it
It's honestly hard to explain to you why you're wrong because the things you are saying are so incredibly stupid that it's a challenge to even make sense of it

Miata is a good car, I considered one until I came on Veeky Forums and witnessed the meme.

Now Im afraid of becoming bait for homos.

So I will buy a BMW like a real man.

The Rodge would be proud.

Him in BMW screams IN-CONGRUENCE.

RIP Rodge and the victims.

Sad world.

Hope they are all happy in heaven.

Actually best car that would fit him would be a miata.

>other cars
But where are those cars compared to the miata's price? If I want capable handling RWD for under 10k the answer is a Miata.
And if I want RWD handling for over 10k the answer is financing. Pick your poison.

you don't know how fun a small car is

Is Miata 2/3 of e46 m3?

I think not.

Maybe under 10 k you could get e36 m3. There were some in euro.

Mr2, hell, even M5 e39 if you find a deal.
330ci E46 most def.

I worked at a car dealership for two years, an NB miata was the second most fun car I drove there, first being a 997 turbo.

other cars I've driven include
Viper ACR
R35 GTR
Corvette Z06
etc etc

We mostly sold Mercedes-Benz but we got the odd interesting trade in

>MR
And what if I already have an MR2 and am looking for FR?
>bimmers
I'm a burger, they are subject to negroid tax and I'm also autistic about my car buying. I am willing to pay premiums for unmolested examples, but once again, an unmolested Miata is under 10k, an unmolested bimmer from the 90s is more than 10k

>bmw
No. Reliability is a factor. Not to mention they arent sports cars anyway

Im curious to know the difference between E46 and miata in driving experience.

Like I could've given a shit about power or speed. I think the only time my revs ever go above 4k is when I'm merging. I wanted a manual compact convertible. I'd've gotten a Geo Metro if I could've.

I'm 5'11 with a 6 inch penis and I drive a Del Sol.

>Honda
>fwd
>floppy
>115-125hp

I currently give 0.49 fucks and that's because of a massive exhaust leak that sounds really bad. Once I fix that, it'll drop to 0.13 fucks. The 0.13 fucks I will still give is because I can't do mad skids with it.

Miata is lower to the ground and feels more active. The E46 M3 (only one I've driven) by contrast feels a slight bit number to drive. At the high end the BMW keeps it's cool while the Miata slowly gets sloppier feeling as it's pushed to the limit.

Im 5 11 and Bigger Dick. I drive no car and still have to pass the driving test.

OP btfo

Thanks, so BMW is safer at the limit?

Yes and no. BMW handles better at the limit but beware a false sense of confidence. It's very easy to get carried away driving, and it's very dangerous to get comfortable that close to the limit.

6' and same. OP BTFO x2.

>Cagers
>talking about power
topkek, even 400cc motorcycles do 0-100kmh in under 5 seconds.

;) I value your input.

Go back to your containment thread where people give a fuck.

I'm 6'13'' with a 40lb dick and my miata actually had too much power so I swapped the engine with a 660cc diesel 3pot.

>tfw no matter how much you spend on your car a motorcycle will always be faster than it
youtube.com/watch?v=t0OgksuJkXg

Have fun, don't die.
Also should note that my opinion is a little biased, I've driven heavily modded shitboxes my entire life so I am used to and prefer the car "talking to me" as opposed to riding smoothly up until the traction slips.

I love bikes, bobbers more than supersports.
Stay safe man.

On first year of med school Emergency Doc told us if any of us have bikes we should sell them since bikers are organ donors.

So, take it as you will.

He sounds like a little bitch.
Id rather die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident, both are just as likely.

Yeah, Id prefer a car with a gradient of control too.

Stay safe breh.

Keep it alpha.

Mirin' your lack of preservation skills.

>porsche does a ricer flyby at the end

Nice try, but no.

worldtimeattack.com/index.php/dancing-with-the-stars/
>The RB7, not surprisingly, was the fastest car on the track with a lap time of 1.26.27, followed by the Tilton Evo at 1.28.42, Erebus SLS GT3 and V8 Supercar at 1.32.131 and 1.32.656 respectively. The Ducati Panigale R clocked in 1.33.971 and the Toyota WRC car came in at 1.41.222.
A riced out Evo on street tires is more than 5 seconds faster than a World Superbike. Go ahead and whine about how aero is unfair, but the fact of the matter is that there is an amount of money you can put into your car to be faster than any motorcycle in the world.

>both are just as likely.
self-delusion at it's finest. There's a reason why ER docs and nurses call bikers organ donors, and it sure as hell isn't because they're less likey to come by

Maybe because most of them are organ donors...?
Whats your excuse for not being one you selfish prick?

Hiya friend, this is what we Veeky Forumsliens refer to as "bait" or a "shitpost". Keep an eye out, they're everywhere!