What kind of car would someone with a fb profile pic like this drive?

What kind of car would someone with a fb profile pic like this drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

spellingcity.com/analogies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scion TC

Some kind of Subaru, or maybe an old crx

Trick question, they wouldn't drive a car becuase thats environmentally damaging.

something cheap and shit, i doubt they could get a job

This

Old, beat to shit Subaru Forester

Some piece of shit 90s Intrepid.

I work with these people.

japcrap or something german with a 1.0L engine

i have a septum ring and a labret and i have a well paying job

nah that's the trick she isn't vegan she eat cheese
i think tuned betttle/civic or a sub

you are also a massive faggot

Ecoboost Mustang

there is no better answer

Either a Volkswagen or a Subaru Crosstrek that their parents paid for.

actually laughed out loud

Prius

how else would he be able to afford a LEASED AUTO FRS

you mean a big turbo evox and a ford ranger and a vw kit car

It's not a problem when your job is to literally suck dick.

You suck your bf off, he buys you shit. You're a prostitute I wouldn't be so proud.

>she
common mistake

Everyone says Prius, but we all know she can't afford $100 payments a month. I would guess something like a POS Sunfire, Cavalier, or Neon.

bread on hood then, faggot, and prove you own them

I bet you flip it up while you're at work. I have a septum and even I realize it looks fucking stupid and disrespectful to sport it at work.

Whatever she can afford with her drug habit.

>those sickly looking eyes

lol why the fuck did u get it done you massive tool
i got 10mm ear gauges that i need to stretch to at least 14
snakebites
stretched septum
visible tattoos

i'm also very good at what i do, love my job, and make a little more than the average salary in my province. i'm not rich, but i'm very comfortable.
no one ever gives me shit. i live my life like i want to, and respect the rights of others to do the same. i don't understand what the deal is. are you guys from some backwards uber-catholic shithole where anyone with an ear piercing is considered a degenerate?

she's not even hot. why do you care?

>i got 10mm ear gauges
already know your a fag

Nah, she's just a vegan.

No, Im actually fairly liberal and forgiving about shit.

However people who over do it with piercings and tats like you I can automatically assume to be tryhards. becuase I've seen enough of it.

A tip from an old man: No one gives a shit about your individuality, or what your appearance has to say about you. So acting like it makes you special only shows how shallow you really are.

And in my experience those who have to have tats, have to have all those piercings are really just bland uninteresting people who've wasted money and time to make themselves seem that way.

what's the problem with being gay?

black:nigger::gay:faggot

i could also assume a lot of things about you, and about half of those will be right; however, did you know that assuming things about people means you have issues? confident people with a healthy psyche do not assume. what does assuming do? makes an ass out of u and me.
your definition of a try hard is a norm in a different social circle. just like being a piece of shit and robbing people is a norm in certain circles while being kind and giving is a norm in others. the culture of body modification has been a part of a lot of subcultures like metalheads, punks, bikers, artists, etc. it's basically a hobby. just like spending money on cars is. you can assume all you want, just gotta realize that outside of your worldview there is a reality that you are simply not aware of where things are different.

>black:nigger::gay:faggot
wow.. you really tried hard for that one.. you can wipe the sweat off your forehead my dude, you did it.. you showed us all you can type. and it must be hard! with all those extra chromosomes in your DNA. it's okay, we love you EXTRA HARD for those extra chromosomes!! have a cookie.

>what does assuming do? makes an ass out of u and me.

Original there bro, that's some critical thinking. Such individual much wow.

Assuming judging, dressing someone down, they're all survival tactics dude, and when its based past experiences with people who engage in certain habits, and run in certain circles your assumptions tend to become true.

Why do you think cops behave in such ways as they do when dealing with white trash or ghetto trash, becuase is the same garbage bag on a different street corner.

People heavy into body modification have very little beyond those piercings and tats. When you externalize your individuality its easy to guess your motives, opinions attitudes, and makes you less interesting and less engaging as a person.

Educate yourself.
spellingcity.com/analogies.html

faggot detected

Assuming things stops me from being stabbed.

I grew up in a Rough area and judging people by their appearance can save a lot of drama.

>province
Are you a filipino or some kind of other Asian?

Your argument means fucking shit all considering you have a septum piercing yourself.

Do you consider yourself as having very little beyond those piercings? By your worldview this is what we should assume.

The guy you are arguing seems to be very reasonable. Everyone makes assumptions and judges people, that's just human nature. You should still give people a chance and judge them individually.

>what are plantbased cheese substitutes

The majority of people like her that I've met either only use public transportation and their bike or they have some slightly to very old shitbox, manufacturer irrelevant. Either some compact car or a hatchback.

>can't into grammar
>"i need to stretch to at least 14"

Why would you stretch them to something higher than your age?

I'd wager on public transport, because she couldn't afford a car, as she'd rather spend money on restaurant meals, shitty leather jackets, ugly piercings and generic hairstyle.

>What kind of car would someone with a fb profile pic like this drive?

Hillarymobile.

>she

>Vegan
>Wearing leather

a Toyota Yaris

That's your average vegan

Maybe wearing leather's accepted as long as you don't eat it

Agreed. Either that or a $2000 shitbox with a different colored bumper and missing 3 hub caps. None of these people are interested in cars. Honestly all my friends from high school are like this, covered in tattoos, working in clothing shops (or other go-nowhere type jobs) because the only thing they are interested in is the next tattoo or the next iPhone or the next party. They are the true millenial poster child, they have no future because they can't plan any further ahead than next friday

A Scion.

A subaru fueled by 100% VG vape juice.

>This type of person doesn't really care about the environment or her health for that matter, it's all about image and how she want's to be perceived by others by posting dumb shit on instagram.

I'd say 2010-14 accord, some hyundai, or something along those lines.

Base model civic with stickers on the rear window and the same oil that it drove off the used car lot with

>vegan
>leather jacket

all lulz aside, new mazda or new-ish honda