Is it possible to return this car back to its stock form?

Is it possible to return this car back to its stock form?

or is it forever fuckt

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5737807450.html

Just change the hood..

no it's fucked

Besides the obnoxious color, overdone hood and huge wing that doesn't look too bad.

Not sure if those fender flares and side skirts will ever come off, though.

"just change the hood he says"

those fender flares are ugly as shit and not stock

>baltimore
lel
nigga when the "mods" list takes up half the screen do you really think it's worth it to go through the effort to changing back to stock? just pitch in a couple grand more for something not raped

some of that stuff is high quality but if you want stock get a stock car

> price is NOT NEGOTABLE as I can show more than that in mods by far

literally worse than the I know whats i gots boomers

Why would you want to take all the go fast bits off and make it a slow stock piece of shit?

the only thing i have a problem with is this
>Nrg short adaptor hub ( with a version 1 carbon fiber quick release )

its cheap chink shit made with pot metal

They've likely cut the metal beneath the fender flares to increase tyre clearance. It's forever fucked unless you want to graft new rear quarters and buy new front guards.

Live with it as-is. It's worth the asking price.

aside from the shit-tier fitment and paint, it seems ok

>take gay ass stickers off
>unfuck suspension
>take it racing and spank people
profit?

That's been properly niggered. Good luck with that

Tbh 80% of the population will think its cool. Most likely chicks will dig it. The other 20% is on Veeky Forums pretending to hate it but deep down inside they are thinking
>its not that bad actually

I hate those little fill plate things between the front fender and the bumper. That looks so damn ghetto. Also the LEDs under the headlights are tacky as fuck, and having a wing and side sills without a splitter is always a huge mark of a pleb.

Other than those, I'd be OK with repainting it a normal color and switching the hood. I don't mind the fenders/flares themselves, I think they'd be a lot more attractive if the car had different paint.

He can probably cash in on the J-s racing parts if he sells them

Agreed, the flares are surprisingly tasteful in this case. Change the hood and front clip and get rid of the obnoxious color, it'll look pretty nice.

2nding this.
chicks will not dig. only random boyracers will dig it. chicks dont give a fuck about what your mods are or what they're called.

This list of mods reminds me of the EG Hatch