Just wanted to say, if there are any people on here who wrap cars for a living: I have newfound respect for what you do

Just wanted to say, if there are any people on here who wrap cars for a living: I have newfound respect for what you do.

Decided to tofu wrap my corolla wagon because I'm a massive faggot. Felt good to do the work myself, but it's so easy to fuck up. I can't imagine doing it for a perfectionist customer who wouldn't accept a single flaw.

Anyways, I appreciate what you do.

Youre my new hero

imagine working on fire supression systems for buildings and access control systems for a pissy paranoid customer located in the ghetto

Your Corolla is an unironic 10/10

at least neglect on your part might lead to their death :) look on the bright side

thanks senpai, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
paid 500 dollars for the car btw.

and this is why dip is a thing
profesionally wraps cost a boatload in labor because the dudes who do it have trained for a long time to do it well

I'm happy that someone finally did this

I dig your car fellow wagonbro

>FWD

Shut up
Corolla is GOAT

Can confirm that wrapping is a bitch.

When I worked at my old shop, the owner got a Raptor and decided that we'd wrap it ourselves to save money. It took us like a fucking week to finish the whole thing and it still came out mediocre. It was some of the most grueling, backbreaking labor I've ever done, too.

The worst part is that we basically lost money, too. We could've made twice the cost of a pro wrap job if we'd been open and making money instead of fucking around doing it ourselves.

as you can see in my picture, I only did the smallest section of the bottom of the car, however I spent about half an hour painstakingly popping every airbubble I'd left and trying to massage out every crease.

ayyyy
imo "boxxy" earlier corolla wagons and smooth ones like my 96 look equally good. I just think they've never gotten the bodylines wrong for the wagons.

>passed up on a 95 Corrola wagon that was clean and had a new motor in it with 50k miles for 1500$.

Did I fuck up?

only if you're autistic enough to love these slow, cheap, slightly rare shitboxes like me

It really is a great car. luckily I got a wagon with a 5 speed, which is a really great combo. lots of utility as well, i fit a matress in the back once.

I'm going to drive it into the ground, and then try to find another one.

Do you live in or near Woodbridge VA?

I'm in Richmond.

Same, I saw an ae102 wagon for sale for $500 in Autotrader, thought you bought it

I love cheap reliable cars and I want a wagon for that cargo space. So yeah.

haha nah, got it a few years ago. It was a kind uncle's offer to a poor highschool grad kind of deal. The type of deal I'll never find again :'(

in addition to the initial d livery, i also have a hardwood floor in the back of mine. makes for a great tailgating car with the hatch open

>tfw no beater sleeper project to throw money at
>tfw no AE102 Corolla Wagon GT4 w/ ST205 diff & tran
>tfw none of the above with Redtop BEAMS built for boost and tuned to 450whp

ever heard of a bz touring? jap only model with a 3sgte from the factory. looks fucking amazing also.

dream car.

wait nevermind about the 3s. must've just been a fantastic swap. still, i'd buy for looks alone

But does it have AWD?

have you been keeping up with bad obsession motorsport's "project binky" on youtube?

look it up if not, it'd be your cup of tea

>GT4 Mini Cooper

That's insanity, it would literally be a 4WD roller skate

Nice wagon meng.

Stupid weaboo

God damn fur feggit

At least I'm not displaying my furfaggotry on my fucking car this shit is god damn cringe

you should kill yourself m8

After you 2bh

lol people keep asking me "what do those chinese characters mean?"

also japanese culture > furfaggotry

"They mean I like 8 year old girls and boys sexually"
>my degeneracy is better than your degeneracy
Lmaooooooooooooo I bet you're gay too

I'm nonbinary pansexual you cis SCUM!!!!

>furfaggot and dragonfucker sperging about who is worth less
kek

Ayy me too let's stop fighting, I'm a dog btw so are you zoophile as well?
It's trendy right now.

nah my autism hasn't progressed to that point yet. maybe i'll wrap my car with fur when it does.

>user being a sperg

shits like 2011 in here

stay triggered, subhuman

its like throwing a PB&J between two homeless dudes and watching them fight to the death

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

yiff in hell, human trash

>announcing a report
You know that's against the rules right?

what exactly are you going to about it, skunkfucker?

>it's a "wat has never interacted with anyone but his grumpy republican dad that he also lives with" empisode

nobody in the Veeky Forums age group cares except cringy autists like you

on the other hand, everyone hates furfags. everyone. you are rightfully seen as a gang of dog rapists, pedophiles, and the most degenerate homosexuals. the average "weeaboo" in the news is running a successful startup. the average furfag in the news is comitting public indecency or some other horrid act.

allowing furfags to live: not even once

>i also have a hardwood floor in the back of mine
i must see a picture of this.

I'm pretty sure those have silvertop 4A-GEs - either that or blacktop. See heaps of them chilling in New Zealand.

How much does it cost to wrap that? I want to get it done when my 7AGE project's done to annoy more people

Here it is. First mod I ever did to car. Laid out hardwood panels and jigsawed them to shape using carpet as template.

If that's your car in pic, I guess you'd need to be wrapping most of it white first, so expensive. I bought a shitload of cheap black vinyl for about 35 shipped on eBay, which was more than enough to do the bottom section you see in my photo. Sticker was also around 30 on eBay

In case anyone's interested, here's some photos of the bumper I'm doing for the corolla. I'm decopaging it with initial d manga because again, I'm a massive faggot

That's fucking terrific

>because again, I'm a massive faggot
This one is self-aware...

It's rull comfortable too. I oil it every once in a while that's all it needs

U srs?

You're still here? Lol

Yota wagon time?