Do you think less of a person if they have a dirty/unorganized interior?

Do you think less of a person if they have a dirty/unorganized interior?

after a certain point, yes.

your pic is a fair bit past that point

>vegetarian starter kit

I'm mostly worried about the odd stain right in the middle of the driver seat.

Yes. If it's just random trash or clothing.

If it's equipment or tools or boxes or something, then nah

>Do you think less of a person if they have a dirty/unorganized interior?
Yes. You've gotta be in there, why wouldn't you want it to be clean? Also, that's disrespectful as fuck to anyone who has to ride in that dirty-ass piece of shit.

apparently your car interior reflects:

A: Your bedroom if living at parents..
B: Your house if you live alone..

This is literally a real study, literally;literal.

I guess i am an outlier because my car is spotless and my apartment is a disaster

Instantly.

Footwells or backseats full of fast food wrappers and half empty water bottles are my ultimate auto pet peeve.

That's what I wanted to say.

There are tons of people with clean cars and horrible homes and the other way round.

It makes me feel better to clean up my shit.
If I don't clean out after a week, I feel dirty and its like a representation of my mind.
You may think
>I have other things to worry about
But in reality, you know you want to clean it, you know you should clean it and you know its something that could take only a few minutes and will no longer be a burden on the back of your mind.

It's so easy, get it done.

I most certainly think less of slobs like this. Including me. I know there is one empty can and one empty wrapper on the floor of my passenger side. A plastic bag (empty) between my seat and the console. A water bottle 24 pack wrapper in the back seat. I hate it, yet I ignore it when I'm right next to a trash can. My trunk though, has milk crates organizing everything back there.

do you feel better in your car when it's all clean and in order?

Do you think you would feel better in your apartment if it was all clean and in order?

That's a tear. The discolored portion is foam.

this guy knows.

Cleaning and sorting the place you drive in is just as important as cleaning and sorting the place you live.

the mind sees order instead of disorder.

If you drive clean in a clean car, you should live clean in a clean house/apartment.

it's like defragging your brain.

I was stuck without a car for a month, so I had to get a co-worker/friend to drive me around in his filthy fucking Sunfire. Really bothered me to the point where I just took his keys one night and cleaned it out myself without asking.

I will eat in my car occasionally, but any visible garbage gets thrown out ASAP when I'm done driving. I only have tolerance for a bit of garbage in my armrest container.

Males have clean cars and messy homes.
Females have clean homes and filthy cars.

Saw some forester packed all the way from the rear to the back of the front the seats, from floor to roof in trash. I'm pretty sure the poor woman driving it lived in there because there was a lot of canned food. I took a pic but I dont want yall to laugh at my sosage fingers

this

my place isnt awful, but places like my desk are cluttered as fuck.

Idk any female with clean home or car. Must be my generation...

>it's like defragging your brain.

Absolutely. Good way to put it.

My apartment and my car both look like every fast food chain just started throwing their wrappers and boxes at one another and called it good.

My room in my apartment has enough room to get to my PC, my bed, and get dressed. My passenger seat is filled to the window with garbage. My back seat has packed boxes, I moved 2 years ago.

You're a disgusting pig, unfuck yourself

I've had dishes in the sink for three weeks. The cleanest room in my apartment is my cat's litterbox.

As a mechanic, this is one if my pet peeves. You know I'm going to be in your car, why not give it a once over before you bring it in?

Believe me, ive seen some fucking biohazard type shit inside of cars.

And why is it that every black womans car I've been in, has a fucking nasty ass stain on the drivers seat right where her cunt is? Seriously, you think i want to sit on that shit?

>mfw you can see the trash in the customer's window as you walk up

it drives me insane just leaving an empty water bottle on my passenger floor

A car is the 2nd most expensive thing you will likely ever buy, why would you trash it like a nigger or a woman?

>The year of our lord 1999+17
>still using optical storage
>not using an ssd

c l e a n

If its trash outside of a few straw wrappers in the door holders

>Do you think less of a person if they have a dirty/unorganized interior?

Is this an admirable personality trait to be physically filthy?

Yeah.
Like, are you a pig?
Should I snort and make oinking noises instead of speaking to you?
No? Clean your shit.
don't wanna? Make enough money to pay someone else to.
Ain't hard, life's too short to drive or live in a fucking slop bucket.

Post t anyways nobody cares about your fingers

Lets see: Brown wheels with a million scratches, numerous dents and ruined panels, glass often covered in stickers or kmart sunvisors, interior has fucking living room carpets and blankets everywhere, hair or wrist band on gear stick, spaghetti wires connecting apple products to centre console

The car is always some shit like a mini or fiat 500 or honda jazz

Depends on if they have kids or not.

maybe a woman of the 50's but the modern woman lives in filth.

Also I keep my house and garage clean faggot.

fucking slob. i think you are worse than a hoarder, at least they dont accumulate straight up garbage

Does my truck's bed count? Cause the interior is pretty clean, but there's a bunch of shit in the bed

I saw some shitty early 2000s civic with an interior far worse than that at a AAA. I was happy to see that it was in for an inspection and got rejected, was unable to read the reasons why though.

I've rejected customer's dirty ass cars before. Boss lets me do it because "we don't run a detailing service".

>think less of a person
It's not about that, it's about being fucking nasty like that pic in OP

>2nd most expensive thing you will likely ever buy
lol not even close

LMFAO FUCK NO.

In my experience guys can have everything clean or everything messy, women are always messy everywhere.

>Toolkits, college books, work related stuff
Nah, we're busy people and sometimes we have to cart stuff around with us.

>Fast food wrappers, empty bottles, trash
I ain't getting close to that shit nigga, you're a fucking disgusting human being.

I think less of people who have a dirty, unorganised ANYTHING.

I'm kind of a neat freak about things being tidy. If I leave a bottle in the passenger footwell, it bugs me until I get rid of it.
But as the saying goes, 'a place for everything, and everything in it's place'. And my job is basically fighting entropy in a warehouse to make sure everyone can find stuff and discourage rats.

>>still using optical storage
> Defragging
Found the computer illiterate.

Norwegian forest cats FTW.