>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>JUST

/dbt/ map: Meet vicCB400anon
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: See if you can ride the anime girls learner bike
>cycle-ergo.com/

Boring webums with sounds:
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Tiger

It always makes me sad that Murican DBT isn't as active as Euro DBT.

Second for turbo XBs. It pisses me off that I have to put buell in there to not get pictures of shitty scions. And I don't even like XBs

I love you guise, full homo.

I fucked the OP, I'm sorry guys.

Shut up faggot ;)

Fucking kill yourself cuckboi

That bike is sexy as hell.

>XRR and XCX
GODDAMMIT STOP BUYING ALL THE BIKES I WANT.

Thinking about getting a German WWII style half helmet... Yay or nay?

cuck

What kind of helmet do you recommend then? Full face look weird. Maybe a retro type bell with a bubble shield?

Only full face.

Are there any that aren't ugly?

R.I.P WRanon

They're all less ugly than your face

f

I'll miss you wr anton

I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I started fixing up a twinstar I got from my dad.

For having never done this before, I've hit many roadblocks, but I'm finally starting to finish up the bike.

For such a frustrating task, why do people enjoy working on bikes? I sort of understand it, that feeling you get when you finish a difficult step is great.

Will I see the true light once I've finished the project? Is that when I become hooked?

My mom says I'm very handsome, I'll have you know.

Suicidal

And helmet laws mean you'll get a DOT approved one that looks like a mushroom top and not like a millitary helmet

Full face or modular.

It's a fucking helmet, do you really give a fuck what others think while you're riding? Unless you're some faggot Harley retard who just want to ride for looks. Even fucking squids wear full face helmets because they dont want their face sanded off by the pavement.

Yeah.

I don't even really enjoy riding without a visor. I mean, at like 30 mph on a hot day, sure, it feels nice. But with any speed at all it just feels like someone's pointing a hairdryer at your face. And then the bugs. Oh, god, the bug

Motherfucker do you really want me to start posting motorcycle related head injuries? Wear a fucking helmet.

No helmet laws in TX I can do whatever I want here.

May as well wear a baseball cap in terms of protection. And no one else will get it.

I don't wear a helmet post away. You won't convince me to wear one.

someone, somewhere, makes a cruisercuck-friendly full face that makes you look like a welder that was too lazy to take off their mask

I just hate shit pressed against my face. I've got a slight beard and the hair is coarse as fuck, it gets irritating.

Women will care more if you don't give a shit what you wear than looking cool while you crash into the curb.

If I'm dead what do I care?

The first time you do it it's hard but it gets much easier as time goes on.

What if I don't give a shit about my personal safety? That's hardcore right

The minute you get wrecked they know they have to take care of you more than you take care of them. Unless you're looking for trailer trash then go for it

no it's just depression

take a xanax man

>slight beard
>anything but a full mane you can comb into place

syf (shave your face)

dont be mean

Just like anal sex huh

>Tfw xanax doesn't help your depression
>Tfw can't remember the last time I was sober
>Tfw only being incredibly reckless makes you feel alive

Any opinions on what 600cc middleweight supersport to buy? Or do i just get a dual sport and?

I will keep both of these in mind

I asked this before and didn't really get a straight answer.

If I put a fender eliminator kit on my Ninja 300, will it hurt the resale value or void the warranty?

Google got me nowhere.

I have no plans to spend any real money on mods for this thing, but that fender totally bums me out.

no, do it

>expecting a girl to actually care enough to take care of you
shigydig bruh

>no it's just depression
>take a xanax man
lol seriously though some xanax or anti anxiety medicine would go a very long way to fixing the clusterfuck that is my life right now.

>syf (shave your face)
Nah, I look like 10 years older when I shave.

stop pretending to be me

I feel you breh, except I don't have insurance or medication or anything.

Being reckless and entirely disregarding my own safety is basically the only thing I enjoy, cause I'm like fuck it if I die who gives a shit, so I take retarded risks and feel alive.

Like I wouldn't kill myself, but if I were to die from my reckless behavior, NBD.

find someone that loves you, you will always have her in mind when riding and don't go reckless cuz you don't want to hurt her

>this faggot

no homo

now kiss

:*

>euro dbt
theres a difference?

Bro that is some fucking beta advice.

I can't wait for winter when dbt gets good again

it gets good when you leave

then why does it get good when I get here and post?

Good Rider bros where you at

Why are motorcycle people always all about all the gear all the time?

Like especially just riding around in town, odds are if you have an accident it'll be because someone not paying attention ran into you.

But if the same thing happened on a bicycle you'd be just as dead. And yet on a bike people wear skin tight lycra and maybe a (half) helmet and no one gives a shit.

I've hit 40+mph on my bike going downhill in traffic, in just my lycra and no helmet... Yet people act like if you're on a motorcycle instead of a bicycle all of a sudden you need more gear?

Shit, probably safer on the motorcycle, at least you can make your presence known from the sound.

I mean I'll probably kms eventually.

>someone loving me

kek

i squid all around town and don't wear gear.

that being said i'm probably going to regret that one of these days

And you think being just as dead on a bycicle is a good argument against gear?
Cyclists usually go much slower than motorcycles even in cities.

Loud pipes save lives brother

>Cyclists usually go much slower than motorcycles even in cities.
It's the getting hit by a car part that kills you, not falling off... Though that is why cyclists shave their body hair, picking gravel out of road rash with hair is fucking terrible.

I love you user.

Here have a flower

@===3

Going faster means less time to brake for both, more likely to be overlooked, and a harder impact if there is a collision.

And in any case, a 200kg motorcycle crushing your ankle is worse than anything a 7.8kg bicycle could do.

No those things are gay as fuck

You would know

I'm not playing the flower game again uncle. My bot bot is still sore.

>not gay ass fuck
pathetic desu

if you want to be happy for a day, drink, if you want to be happy for a year, marry, if you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride

Go get on a pushbike and ride it as fast as you can, will be like 40km/h, then crash it and come back to tell me about why gear isnt needed around town.

stop posting my dads anime girls learner bike

no u

No u

So the truth comes out, you made shumacher a potato by letting him ride your supersport with the unsafe samsung hero phone taped to the helmet.

EBR what?

The scary thing is schumacher is starting to grow two new potato plants, i think he is going off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

He is plotting to kill you.

friendly reminder that honda a shit

noted

>mfw people who don't wash their bikes before bringing it in for service

yeah spuds can kill people uleh, never eat the green ones, they are really poisonous.
like death within 24 hours kinda shit.

I just peel the green off, still aliv

RIP

yeah its just the green part that will kill ya, all it means is part of the potato was out of the ground while it was growing.

>valve cover is suddenly leaking again
>bike smokes all over whenever im at a traffic light

>mfw people pay trained monkeys to service their bikes

>mfw I have no face

The answer is more RTV.

250 A CUTE
CUTE

New Huskies confirmed

401 to be released by the end of this year

Muh dick

Is the 390 engine up to the task of duel sportive dirt roading?
I'm more worried about whether they build a new frame for it or put the engine inside a 690 frame.

401 a shit only the 701 and the 1301 are going to be interesting

>muh peter

It's a ktm chassis and engine.

>muh starter bike made for the third world

>swedish bike
>actually made by hindus
Cuckoldry is a Swedish tradition, I guess

I really hope they stay close to the concepts because the headlight with the led ring looks fantastic