Small/mid awd wagons that aren't subaru? Us market, Ohio

Small/mid awd wagons that aren't subaru? Us market, Ohio

Vulva is your best option

Audi

>awd wagon

That's kind of Subaru's thing. There's probably some German cars that fit the bill but most of those aren't available for the US market.
If you can deal with FF, there's the accord and camry station wagon

s4/a4 avant

850 or v70 or v50 isn't a v50 basically a Mazda 3

yes, but better

AE95 Corolla 4WD Wagon

First gen V70s are just 850s with slightly more rounded headlights and taillights. Second gen onwards is on a different, inferior platform.

Also stay away from the AWD variants (usually the V70 XC but there are also standard AWD V70s), they're garbage.

Nigga how am I going to find one of those in Ohio

Also how are Saturn sw2s?

>How am I gonna find one of those in Ohio?
It's called search dumbass, check cars.com/Autotrader/Craigslist/newspaper classifieds/google, I've found them before and so can you so stop being a lazy cunt

Also Saturn wagons never came in AWD, they're cheap but the 1.9s last a while as long as you.feed them oil, plus theyre non-interference

V70R or V50 T5 AWD depending on your budget. V50 T5s are hard to find in stick but an AWD one is worth the hunt

I know a guy with an alltrac corolla wagon in stick but it's rusted to hell and back and has been sitting for a year since I sold him my saab wagon

My mom's v70 engine just died at 500000km.
>2.5 TDI

Can you make a v70 look cool

Thats the vag fivebanger from the t4 busses right?

88-91 civic wagon (real time 4wd)

>Volvo wagons
>not inherently cool

how's volvo reliability?

pretty much unbeatable pre-2000, the old slant-4 redblock engines used the same design since the 70's with only some displacement increases and will run absolutely forever, the later inline-5 whiteblock engines are a bit more difficult to work on but still pretty damn reliable

It became better in 03 when they got the Haldex awd system.

Kinda like a tank

shit niggas, I've been kinda looking for an awd car for this colorado winter. Never really considered a volvo. They're cheap on craigslist!

Why do you need AWD? If you start skidding all that means is you'll have four tires kicking up snow instead of two.

Non-AWD V70s and 850s are front wheel drive which is even better for the snow; AWD is something retards buy because they think it will magically make them less shitty drivers when weather hits.

Obviously snow tires are an even better investment.

fuck you then and FUCK VOLVOS!

AVANT
V
A
N
T

What was it before and why are they garbage?

>FUCK VOLVOS!
BURN THE HERETIC

BURN HIM

91-96 chevy caprice wagon
V8 engine 260 horses from the factory