Getting one of these installed Friday. Any dos or donts. Anyone one that has had it did it help cut on your drinking?

Getting one of these installed Friday. Any dos or donts. Anyone one that has had it did it help cut on your drinking?

Tip 1:
Don't drink and drive

Tip 2:
If you do, make sure to aim for a tree

Just hypothetically, could you get around one of these by putting alligator clips on the starter and jumping it? Or push start if its a manual? I don't have one, just curious as to how they work

>dos
Drive sober.
>donts
Drive drunk.

Most have a camera installed in the car so that they watch you blowing into the system to make sure the driver is sober

Smoke weed

You are scum of the lowest variety if you even consider buying one of these things.

Learning it the hard way. Luckily didn't wreck or anything.

Judge appointed although my first offense I blew twice over the limit

>using breathalock to cut down on drinking
You need to kill yourself. Don't ever go behind the steering wheel ever again.

>needing to learn common sense

On a related note, what's Veeky Forums's favorite drivin' beer?

These suck massive cock, the one I used (in brothers car) went off like every 4 min

My brother had one installed in his teens for getting caught with alcohol twice and then getting a 0 tolerance (blew below the legal limit but was a minor)

Do make a pocket for the blower to rest, the mouthpiece is detachable and may fall under your chair when it starts beeping to blow which is a bitch when you're driving

Busch lite

root

How long ago? I'm sure there has to be better ones out now

Heineken

3 years ago I think

It will effectively prevent you from driving drunk, but it doesn't stop you from coming home after work and killing a couple 40s. You will have to actually put in some effort yourself if the goal is to stop drinking.

>better ones
Nigger, the whole idea is that you have to re-blow ever 5 minutes you can't have someone start 'er up for you and you could drive home alone and shitfaced.

Sober up or suicide. Don't drink and drive.

Firestone 805

Ah well that's inconvenient but guess I can't be mad at any one but myself.

I know it's very tempting to try and fool these systems. Compressed air or whatever, hotwiring, etc.
They check air temperature, air humidity, car voltage, some even check flowing currents at the battery and some other measurements I can't really tell you about.
You have to have the machine read out periodically and you will be thrown in jail or banned from driving for life if they find out you even tried messing with it.

Uber.com/ride

My Dad's friend had one installed and it seemed like a hassle but not a large one

At least you can drive. My brother got his license taken

One of my crazier exes had one. She knew exactly how long the interim was before she needed to breathe again, left the car running while she was in the bar.

4 shots of Hennessey before touge runs

Pussies

>Luckily
Nope, an hero now to make up for it.

Rolling rock because it looks like a sprite can.

Ozujsko pivo best pivo