youtube.com/watch?v=2kZJK5g_OsU
sportshoeoutlets.com/puma-ferrari-men-shoes-p221-p-5171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meme shoes

>meme comment

Hipster faggot

>Not wearing vans
Less is more imo

Not a hipster, I don't dress nice at all. T-shirt, jeans, and converse. All my shoes are completely trashed too, these only look okay because they're new.

>being 12

>Not Thorogood 8" Wedge Sole Work Boot (U.S.A. Made)
kys desu senpai

Too heavy senpai

I have black Chucks to be a stealth hipster

God tier driving shoes though

This fat hairy fuck gets it

>tfw you've spent like 3 years driving around in a beat to hell pair of Fallens and then when you finally get new shoes, you can't into your clutch and keep stalling every where

can I play?

Are you sitting in class? Lol

>falling for the pedal feel meme
They're fine unless you're a skeleton with zero tibial muscles.

I hate it when that happens. Its like relearning how to foot work again.

Yes...

What class?

It's not so much that they're too heavy, but too bulky. I drive in my steel toed boots sometimes and I'm always accidentally bumping the brake when I clutch in or I feel myself fumbling around for the pedals.

Queer Studies

Fuck off back to your containment board, faggot.

anything else is wrong

AP Physics C. Boring as shit right now.

You cross-fit cockmaster

This cant be real

You're a fucking idiot.

Just tell me you got that off of google senpai

Why are you defending my shoes? I'm a strong boy and can fend for myself!

>AP
>Physics C
>highskool

>ctrl+f loafers
>nothing found
Plebs

Best driving shoes right here.
Everyone else is just wrong.

>having a GED

How's your Kia Soul running these days?

Tigers are my jam. So simple, so comfy, and with so many color combos they can go with anything and look good.

You probably don't even know how to use units or calculate vector forces with calculus.

Parked in your mom's driveway while your cuck father enters numbers into spreadsheets. Here's my other one tho.

These are great. Love 'em.

God tier shoes, drive in them errday.

If you are serious, I've been wanting slip ons for driving so I can wear flap flaps in the summer.
Thing is, I want the slip on convenience, but not the bare foot in shoe grossness...

Have you heard of gekks shoe liners? Or anybody?

Pedal feel may be a meme in your typical ricer with a hydraulic clutch, but that doesn't make it a meme for everyone.

That I can see. It seems to depend on the pedal layout though. I actually have your issue with my Ram but I've never had it happen in my Mustang. Go figure.

Naked, for maximum pedalfeel

So yeah, a hipster

i dont want to live on this planet anymore

I bet you guys have driving gloves too

Worn these things for so long thats theres absolutely no sole, just flat also maximum comfy.

This guy knows

Lmao. They're comfy!

Holy fucking autism

I have a pair of Saucony Bullets. They have super thin soles so they're pretty great for driving.

Pic related but different colors.

>not having tennis shoes that match your footwell lighting color
Fucking plebs with your autism-loafers kys

Lol

I do you got a problem m9?

I have these exact shoes and they're god tirer. fuck all the people who are mad that their new balances are too fucking big to heel and toe like dagumi

Good for getting hektik in LAV's

>holes for laces
but why

nice jdm TOM'S shoes cuh

Where you stationed mr leaf?

>2016
>not wearing raw denim from A.P.C.
>not in Yeezys or Vans
>not having your jeans tapered
>I bet you browse MFA

Gagtown

On this subject where do I get tapered jeans? Like jeans that are roomier in the thigh but slimmer in the calf so that the calf muscle is defined. Not riding below boxers like a dindu either. I can't seem to find these.

For the most part when I go shopping for jeans or any pants really I just blindly go to stores and make sure they fit good around the waist, thighs, and are the correct or close to the correct length. If the price is right I'll buy them and take them to a tailor and have chinaman taper them. As far as straight off the rack and not getting up into the high dollar range Levi's fit pretty well from my experience, but everyone's body is different so results may vary.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kZJK5g_OsU

DEJA VU

Jesus fuck that looks so horribly bad...

May start doing that.. How much do tailors charge for this kinda shit?

They came with laces but stay on perfectly fine without.

I spend $10 per pair but if you walk in with 3-metric shit ton pairs you can usually haggle a little bit. You should definitely do it famo It doesn't matter if it started on the sale rack of Walmart or you got it from Saint Laurent once you have shit tailored to you and you know it looks good it's like putting a new part on your car, detailing it and taking it for a drive for the first time. It's so vein but when you start wearing nicer clothes I guarantee you will look back at older pictures or whatever of yourself and cringe for not doing it earlier.

Converse sneakers are fine, as long as you wear the right size. The more solid rubber sole has a different feel than most shoe soles, and they go together fine with most anything... Long as you aren't in shorts. In short, hipster-ing with these shoes is bad, but just schlepping around in a pair isn't gonna kill anybody.

It was nice going to these from Wolverine boots. There was just too much between my foot and the pedal.

Dude what are these called? Had a pair like a decade ago and could never find them again.

fucking nigger shoes kys

not sure, found them on google.
but I did find these sweet ferrari ones for an increase in driving performance.

sportshoeoutlets.com/puma-ferrari-men-shoes-p221-p-5171.html

if you don't wear
>skate shoes
>sneakers
>athletics
>boots
Then your a faggot driver

>go through thread
>1 mention of Onitsuka Tiger, and never specifically named or given a spotlight

Fuck you Veeky Forums. These things are god-tier. Onitsuka Tiger is a Japanese company owned by Asics (in the same way Converse is owned by Nike). The Ultimate 88 or Mexico 66 shoes are fucking god-tier for driving. Your only chances of getting them though are in Journeys shoe stores or online.

Pic related. My driving shoes, same color combo.

>vans fangirls this assmad

fucking ugly as sin

A lot of those Ferrari ones had the color scheme I wanted but I wasn't going to go wearing ferrari shoes around. It would just be gay.

>comfy intensifies

I had a pair of onitsuka tigers a while back called Tokuten, pic related. They were ok. The quality wasn't really that great, but they were pretty cheap. I'd rather go with a more expensive shoe that doesn't fall apart as quick.

Forgive me, but
WHAT ARE THOSE

need that thin sole for maximum pedal feedback

Hell/o/.

They're shoes from a scam of a company called "Tom's Shoes" started by a man named Blake and the company became famous, and extremely wealthy, from their "Buy 1, give 1" sales plan. For every pair you buy, they give a pair to children in Africa. This helps to destroy Africa's economy. As to how they profit from this, the shoes costs $60, but cost $4 to make. So that leaves them with $52 profit on every pair of shoes.

How do I into meme shoes?

Lose some weight, fatty

Wrestling shoes master race.

They're like four things in one. Wrestling, driving, squatting, and boxing shoes.

wut? I'm 150lb and sitting on a low chair.

>new balance
aka how to tell if someone has autism:
the easy route

150lb and 5'2 in height

5 11, but whatever you say buddy.
>he doesnt sit with his legs spread apart at home.

>one of the most commonly worn shoes in the US
>"""hipster faggot"""

more like cucks master race amirite

no hate pls

my new chucks are the worst driving shoes ive ever owned.

barely any pedal feel and if the shoes are even remotely we they slip off the pedal constantly. they also limit ankle movement.

Sketchers gowalk 3s have INSANE pedal feel and ankle flexibility. they also are comfortable as FUCK

The shoes are the car, for the shoes ive had them for 6 years so they've done their worth

nah senpai I buy Toms because they're lightweight and low profile while they look good with a lot of stuff. But you can keep wearing your new balances. The offwhite from all the people who step on your feet on the bus gives them character reflecting on you, the human doormat.

>buy Puma Drift Cats at a store 30 minutes away
>drive home
>the memes were real, it actually feels amazing
>never realized how much pedal feel I was missing out on
>actually look at myself in the mirror when I get back
>holy shit I look like a massive piece of pretentious shit
>return them the next day

Vans or Converse? Does NB make anything with a thin sole?