I don't think there a better car out there in the 25-28k range

I don't think there a better car out there in the 25-28k range.

>Cayman for 25-28k
I'm looking at 30,000€ bare minimum in Germany.

not sure which i'd rather have

>literally no way to play music off your phone
>homie this shit is basic

Unironically better in every way.

Z06 isn't in that price range... try again.

It is when you can negotiate, pleb.

No its not.

Anyone with a higher than room temperature IQ and some basic highschool electronics skills can add an AUX port

27k and up across your western border, neighbour.

Better for what exactly? Youre lucky if you're able to bring your phone and wallet in there with you. Better car for using 4 times a month, sure why not.

The z06 is like a 35k minimum car and thats for a base 2006 shitbox z06

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Caymans actually have a frunk and a trunk, although both aren't exactly huge. Some people manage to daily these things without much of a problem.

Reminder that you can fit a trunk worth of bags on the passenger side of a car.

i only use my car like 4 times a month so sign me up

>4 owners
There's a reason none of them kept this car, might be the same reason it's so cheap.

You do realise these are great daily drivers, right? They have as much trunk volume as a Civic

Yeah, they either wanted newer Caymans or 911s

And the current owner needs a car that can baby

One above it had 2 owners, same year, same mileage, about the same price, same spec.

There are literally no competitors for this car right now.... mid engine, lightweight, just under 300hp, comfortable, beautiful, practical, and cheap. Hell the closest competitor is the nsx or evora... both at $40k+.

Supercharged BRZ tho

I beat my friends edelbrock brz in my stock cayman s. It was faster in the straights and the corners.

AHAHAHHAHAHA

The Porsche is better built, more refined and comfortable. Also feels sharper to drive.

So not every way, user.

absolutely the first Porsche I would look at.

Not a purist's first choice for obvious reasons, mid engined, turbo 4 cylinder. It's basically a boosted German modernized MR2.

So if you aren't a purist or badge fanboy and only care how it goes, sounds like a pretty bad ass ride. I'd live without the aux port.

>turbo 4 cylinder
That's only the new 718, everything before that has a flat six.

Ummm this is s 987. Flat 6.

oh, that must have been what I was thinking of then. I stand corrected.

How is the ride/roadfeel in these?

I've ridden shotgun in a 1st gen Boxster once, which was stiff but not bouncy or uncomfortable. I can only imagine the 2nd gen Boxster/Cayman to be better.

Road feel is amazing. You can feel larger bumps and some smaller stuff but it doesn't break your back. Stock suspension is the only one I have expirenced.

this 2bh, other options if you want to wrench: mustang, rx7 and even an elise

t. GTR shitposter

>Supercharged BRZ tho

yeah and i can tt a c5 z06 for 35k car included what then nigger

Great mix between road feel and comfort

thats not even a z06 is it? I thought the zo6 didnt have a hatch, it was a trunk