/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Honda accord edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>EG hatch with a couple of simple mods
youtube.com/watch?v=lTkNPYOEGjw

>Shingu's EG hatch
youtu.be/zJ2YUljtFQ4

>How to replace Honda Civic brakes
youtube.com/watch?v=dKVZ0oLkbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=HOJYsjC3Beg

>user's engine swap update
youtube.com/watch?v=hOHNgW6wDoE

>Rev up your engines
youtube.com/watch?v=f6YF-3zMBqY

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN20pEd5tfE
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5750612753.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5740555864.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5753762244.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5743819030.html
newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/5721632234.html
youtube.com/watch?v=txeYGl6grZk
boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/5720279269.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

losin my mind researching tires, I should really just buy one

Hankook

youtube.com/watch?v=pN20pEd5tfE

I dunno, I have too lists of potential engine builds. Since money isn't an issue for something like this, I like the idea of building a B20 turbo more than a VTEC build.

Less power than a turbo VTEC, but I could blow the fuck out anything with an N/A VTEC.

If I could dump 1700-2000 on building my own B20 turbo to get 275-300whp, I'll be satisfied. That's max budget with tons of shit too, I probably would keep it cost effective.

Taking my Subaru to Vermont for obvious fucking reasons though. Go check their Craigslist for Outbacks, it's insane.

You seriously need to move on past the B20's man. You're obsessed.
Unless you don't mean the B20a of course, then carry on.
B20a is the worst of the bastard engines, I'd rather a G25a, or C27a

Is this for the integra?

Nigga the B20B is not the bastard lmao I wish I could get hammered still

The B20B is the high comp CRV engine, it's in the B family more associated with the LS side instead of the shit Prelude engine. I wouldn't live with another bastard.

I've wanted to do a B20B block, B18B1 turbo build for awhile. That'll probably be the set on course.

I've had the DA for three years and no time or money to do shit to it.

Yeah, I want to move away from the OBD0 B18A1

Anyone help me with code P0219? Its came up not to long ago when I scan it.

>P0219
Did you miss a gear?

Once or twin.

Usually it could be an engine speed sensor with OBDII. That or you revved the shit out of it and now the ECU is pissed.

Can it be reset and if it does comes up again, what should I look for? What should I do to stop seeing that?

Well, if it resets, it resets. If it's the engine speed sensor (IIRC in the distributor), then you'll have to replace that.

DATE SET AND MATCH
RACE TRACK HOOOOOOOOOOO

wat

Once again, I wish I was on his level.

That won't happen again for quite awhile lol

ey you the brodawg guy, did you get it painted?

Nah, it's been sitting back at home for three months lol

Last pic I took, but my dad drove it around today back home.

i remember the paint looking shittier for a while, did you compound it er something looks better than ever?

Depends on the lighting and how clean it is. Before I left, I washed it and took some pics. Don't usually wash it prior, that's why it always looks like shit.

I miss the fuck out of this thing

if all you do is wash it, try going to autoparts store and get some applicator pads with compound. That brown fits the car too well

I'm probably going to reshell the Integra regardless due to the rust (bondo repair lmao), however it's no where near me at the moment and I'm going to be living in Vermont for awhile. Come that, I'm taking my Subaru since they're fucking everywhere there.

The Integra will sit for at least one to three years. Not sure when I'll start on the project, but I'm quoting on a turbo manifold for the B20B right now.

Example 1A. It'd be a hit or miss on replacing the quarters in terms of panel line up. Plus, some of the inner webbing is completely gone, so most of that would have to be replaced where the rust was.

Honey beige Integras are common as fuck in California, that's my plan.

I would too. They're rare as fuck even here in no-rust-land.

Just got home earlier. Guess it's a ritual to top off the coolant every day before work. Gonna try to run some tests on it Sunday.

Hopefully it's nothing major. The car still runs smooth as fuck with some idle bouncing every now and then. I'd go as far as to say it's performing at its best since I got it, aside from the vanishing coolant. Luckily replacement D16s are plentiful. A JDM SOHC ZC is $600 on eBay. I already know a good ZC can compete with B series.

Eh, just drive it for a day and see what happens within that control period. Or blow it up lol

Oregon, Washington and California has a fucking vein of DA9s. It pisses me off to no end.

fuuuuuuck, you think just having a good bodyshop might be better?

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5750612753.html

I MEAN

FUCK

Sleeve a fuckin b18. You can go borewild then.

I drove the piss out of it today and it never skipped a beat. It's probably something stupid.

California is weird. It's one of the best places to find used cars easily yet they're fucking Nazis about smog and inspections.

Fuck that is cheap. I paid more for mine and the body is a piece.

>smog

BWAHAHA FAGGOT!

>
Obd2 only here!

Only redeeming factor in this spic infested shithole.

>Once again, I wish I was on his level.
Bro, I never thought we were anything but level.
Just wait, when your 27, you'll be dating 24 yr olds too.
Got a date.

Too drunk to process anymore, shutting down in 3...2...1...

And the best part for funsies before I go

It's far gone, that's one of twelve holes that I've put bondo hair over as a temporary fix.

Cheaper to buy the B20B I found out. Resleeve that bitch and it's much more cost effective than the stock B18. Though, things could have changed since I added all that up like six or seven months ago.

Luckily Iowa doesn't give a fuck what you drive

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5740555864.html

I HAVE ALL THE FUCKING PARTS

I haven't had a drop of whiskey since June or late May and can't until my second phase of tech school.

>sfbay craigslist

Hey, don't be mad because NorCal is best. Just try to get posted here eh? I'll take you out for drinks and wingman you for women

I'll stay awake because the QT seems to be asleep

>tfw she's a vegetarian

You know well I can't find a decent looking Integra anywhere else.

Nigga I'm going to Vermont for my first duty station lol

She good?

Man it'd be a non running shell in Louisiana for that much.

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5753762244.html

>not even running
>hideous
>FOUR THOUSAND DORRARS

Like the only good thing is the fucking engine.

Oh and this.

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5743819030.html

Cheapest Integra is $1800 not even running. If I ever buy another car it'll have to be in Florida or something.

You posted the first one last summer fucking kek

Louisiana doesn't seem like they have much. Have you tried Pensacola or anywhere around there?

Better than here but a rolling shell of a 98 Civic coupe is still $1000. That's why I jumped on my car so fast. I could sell it for more than I paid most likely.

>She good?
depends on what you mean, I'm taking her to the county fair tomorrow. She's cute as fuck though, tan with blue eyes.

>vermont
>>verv can't stop hiccuping and can't think straight
IDC, make it out here somehow.
There's a base somewhere near here. I think.

Don't mean to be a dick, but move. Move the fuck a way from that shit hole.

Holy crap hiccups.

From Pensacola

It looks so depressing.

>pls kill me

I'm kinda stuck here for the time being. My mom only makes $8 something an hour and it literally takes three of us to keep the rent and bills paid. If I had nothing tying me down I'd pack the hatch up and go to the midwest or something.

>online buddy keeps wanting to move to California
>all I think of is the high cost of living and the smog nazis that would fail my car instantly

Travis is out in Napa valley, one I'm interested as fuck in. I'll try my best for you senpai.

I could have traded with Nellis, however Vermont is fucking great. Plus, this base will benefit my time in the AF.
>TL;DR, Guard post and I'll be making E5 pay at E3 if I spend BAH wisely

I have a proposition then that I'm near dead serious about. I might get deployed one to three times during my time in the AF and I need a nigga to move up here and watch my shit while I'm not in the US for six months. Potential of more if shit goes down, however I won't be the first to go.

Move up to Vermont, but shit I don't know how long I'd be there. If I knew I'd be there for six years, hell yeah, but I don't know for sure.

Bring tools. pls

So, if I get a job assembling transmissions, for Honda, starting at $11/hour, that might save me $150/week from expenses working at Papa John's, most of that coming from fuel.

It might not be my dream job (racing), but it will be automotive related and I wouldn't need further education.

I'll work on the application, tomorrow.

>god damn hiccups, if only they'd stop

Don't move to Cali. We got nice cars and shit, but yea the income equality is garbage. I'm looking to move to Co at the moment. We in CA though might be getting the $15 minimum wage soon though, which is good and bad. Co prices for land are a quarter what they are here tho.

Ah yea I forgot you're AF and not Navy, we have the Coast Guard base on the coast up here. DO NOT DO THE MARIN BASE.
I grew up next to it, it's garbage.

:3 so tell me, when do you work on them secret fighter I know a little about do to knowing some other AF mechanics

Get gud at shifting noob

She called me handsome! I think I'm in

Time to swipe right again...

I'm in ammo lol I won't be working on shit besides bombs and boollets.

Is she not gonna suck your dick?

Just picked up a 90 hatch, what's some good wheels that will look nice but not rice?

Wish I could. I need some adventure in my life and I've never left the gulf coast ever. Best case scenario my mom gets a new paralegal job and finds herself a man to take care of her. She's in that "proud independent woman who don't need no man" phase even though she keeps asking me for money.

Oi.
I dunno I hope so, I told her I'd get her some corn on the cob.
sorry, don't do online dating bro
the ones in PR I want him to post again. I miss Iowa CRX fag

If only I had your confidence fuck

Buddy Club P1s look nice and they're light.

Good luck user

All it takes is some dutch courage.
Want me to sweet talk you bb?
What you drive, I'll serenade you all night with specs.

>This response was to fast to be anyone but a regular /hg/ or Veeky Forums fag
Im'a beat that ass for you.

Anyone want to come finish this swap for me? I'm tired.

lol, you only talk about women when you're drunk

and btw, you're seriously limiting yourself by avoiding online dating. There are literal tons of sluts to be porked available nearly every night

I only post when I'm drunk desu. For years now, since I passed the /hg/ to collagefag and shingu

Also I did the online dating thing, yea there's tons of women to pork, but most are porkers. There's nothing wrong with finding a date IRL compared to online, I've done both. Sex is sex, but finding more than that is the trick.

h22a f20b in an eg? why dont you ever see it?

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/5721632234.html

verv, give me some drunk wisdom here on why the fuck this B18 looks different.

Wait the fuck this bitch has the rarest ZC on the face of the earth.

The DA had this apparently

Because F22a > All
No FRM. Better flowing heads. H series heads and trans/LSD fit.
Also who are you, you must be a reg to notice my posting habits. Is there dissension in the ranks?!

ZC OBD1 I'm guessing, not a bolt pattern from a Pre OBD brown or blacktop.
If that IS right, it means it has a dif intake bolt pattern that fits the 'modern' D series.
Good engine, wish I could get one, much easier to modify. The intake pattern on Pre-OBD D's is about an inch or more off from OBD-1 intakes. I'll dig for a bit.

comfy

I can't find the relevant image.
But basically:
.O_-_O--O_-_O. on pre OBD
And
O.-.O.-.O.-.O on OBD1.
Same spacing, just dif bolt pattern.

Ah no I was wrong, all ZC have the same intake pattern.
That just might have been a really professional swap.
>Pr the difference between a D16a and any D15/D16 non A.
D15a are even worse. It's why I'd be happy with a D15b, though I'd lose my 12v scream.

Man I'd probably have a nice header and intake if B and D weren't different. Everybody around here only sells B shit. New ones are expensive as fuck.

>tfw no love for the D

It really wouldn't be too hard desu, just need a spacer milled to the intake gasket of the B and D on either side. I've been thinking about it for my D15a3 with a z6 intake; but then you gotta know the engine. I KNOW my EW3/D15a3 has intake issues, and better manifold and plenum would help, dunno about a D16z or y.
I'd rather go part hog and get the D16a1 or partial with a Z6, or whole hog and GSR swap it (please no.)
I only want around 130 WHP, any more and the car would be even more of a deathtrap.

Keep bumping the thread famalam, Alfie is on a tear again.

im user, ya buster

Eh it's not leaking but I do wanna replace all of it eventually because it's an eyesore.

Didn't think he'd do it two nights in a row. Honestly it doesn't really do much because Veeky Forums is slow compared to other boards. He could do some real damage on a busier board.

is that your place user?

Alphonse safety bump

ripped off a few fireworks and the neighbor lady got top tier assrustled, kek. Told me to act my age. It was pretty obnoxious on my part though, 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=txeYGl6grZk

yes, its very wet right now

Advan A048

Nice. Last time I was complimented was on my traps since we were in lab doing palpatings.

Post rims you think you are getting and we'll tell you if it's rice or not. Good looking replica wheels are fine if you're not going to track the car.

What swap are you doing again?

where is this? That forest look neat.

>tfw no tread on front right tire.
Well shit. Time for rotation.

H's and F's in EG's are for plebs

>auto
Stopped reading there

That does look comfy. Is that the 88 crx in the collage?

yes it is

australia

Talk me out of a CR-Z. I'm looking for a small car that gets decent mileage and I don't need more than 2 seats.

>This EW shit is garbage
Don't let those old guys on RPR hear you say that.
Find a Integra and put that D16A1 in.

OH

DAMN

IT'S A REAL ONE

Where you been nigga

>hybrid
>blind spots
That's really it.

Join the collage m8 we need more bikes

Air Force BMT, then some of tech school.

>Pic not actual Integra
Well fuck that had me going, I genuinely thought there was a DA9 with a D16A1 because that's sure as shit what the owner made it sounds like

boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/5720279269.html

You take those pics? That's fucking pretty.

Yeah, I saw it in the fucking BX parking lot on base.

I flipped shit because it's the first time I've see a real one. That's the only BA5 in the entire state of Texas likewise. Owner was probably a higher rank, I didn't even ask. Sounded like he's had a bunch of Preludes though since he had an '89 in Japan on his first time based in Yokota, currently has that INX and another '91 Si back home.

Yay/nay?