What's with the blacks driving these crown vics. I truly do not understand black car culture identity...

What's with the blacks driving these crown vics. I truly do not understand black car culture identity. The only patterns I've noticed is they like huge cars and shiny shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeIoMzP1cB8
buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5752535056.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They generally spend lots of time in those cars so they're going with something they're familiar with

The only time I've seen them in Crown Vics were in the back...

Lel. Around here almost every crown Vic I see is driven by a black. And yes they are usually old police cars. The only thing I can think is that blacks love big lincolns and Cadillac but they are too poor for it so they buy up all the old crown victoria because they are huge and cheap.

they're cheap as fuck.

They make you invisible to the police presumably

Also the interceptors are generally shinier

This, niggers drive any cheap cars.
shitty p71's are big, slow, dirt cheap boats which they love.

Are they really that bad?

I figured it was just a reliable, roomy sedan with a v8 in it.

I mean yeah they're cheap when they're busted but I've seen nice ones

This is true

There is no nice p71. Buy a LX HPP, Sport or LSE instead.

Probably all they can afford, an old police cruiser is like $1000

You can pick one up for a grand and find parts at junkyards for nickels on the dime. I've seen people get into fights over certain parts

>niggers are the scum of the earth

To niggerize it

It beez repparashins fo dat slavery

t. jamal

they also like nissans. especially altimas

I see I've hit a nerve

Niggers love panthers, especially p71's

youtube.com/watch?v=oeIoMzP1cB8

All over my local cl are p71s going for more than 3k wtf is this 1k meme

>I truly do not understand black car culture identity
Donks, boats, and flashy shit. It don't have to go fast, but shieeeeeeeet is that a Beemer son?

>The only patterns I've noticed is they like huge cars
It's basically a poor man's Lincoln Town Car. A fuckhuge barge with presence. I wish they sold those over in Aus and NZ.

fp

coulda just said going with something they're familiar with.

>euro plate

bro...

>old police cars are cheap and have big engines

Bymp

"FIRST WE WAS SITTIN IN THE BACK OF DA COP CAR, NOW WE SITTING IN DA FRONT"

some news channel did a story on why niggers nigged out their p71 and that was an actual quote on of them said

I'm euro and one interesting thing I noticed is black people never ever offroad. Why is that? I've seen tons of offroad videos from US and there was never single black person in it.

>What's with the blacks driving these crown vics.
They buy them because they're at home in the back seat and wonder how the front seat is.

all your local p71s are overpriced.

Also, they are dirt cheap at the police auctions that people are getting them from (500-1500 depending on year).

Don't buy anything older than a 2004. Preferably 06 or newer.

black populations are concentrated in urban areas is probably the biggest reason

>police auctions
How do you know when they put up something like that?

Google.

Robertson Auto is the company that does the auctions in my area and occasionally they have police fleet vehicles. I'm not 100% sure on the process DESU but I'll bet someone there will hold your hand if you ask nicely (and indicate that you'll be buying something).

WOULD DD

Nigger detected

>I wish they sold those over in Aus and NZ.
Why do you want a ancient, much shittier version of the Falcon?

>blacks driving these crown vics
And that, in a nutshell, is why I will never buy one.

Is it weird that i dont mind donks, bubbles or boxes as long as they are clean? i grew up around a lot of black ppl so that might be why but me and my frineds would always make fun of shittily done ones and respect nice ones.

pic related a nice donk imo

Because of cash for clunkers a p71 is one of the best car you car afford if you are poor.
and this might have an impact

nope. whiter than a sheet of A4 paper

Do blax know how to work on cars beyond adding rims and paint?

I know that the "ALTA-NAYTA" is a black car meme but I've seen little else

If niggers knew anything about cars, they'd:
>take better care of them
>not donk them with ridiculously sized wheels

Swangaz though, I have nothing against. The car's not ruined in that case. remove the wheels, and put on normal wheels and it's fixed.

>inb4 niggers start doing 24 inch+ swangaz

why is it always a cutlass

obviously something like this requires time and money to make, one;s vehical is an expression of themselves

I like them too, I come from a very white place in Canada and have never actually seen one

alphonse safety bump

i know right.

buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5752535056.html

this one looks nice

I don't know, user. I just don't know.

>tfw you can't love the Holy Rocket without being associated with nignogs

Until you hit something with that thing and bend the axle. I can also imagine the instability of those things at highway speeds.

Donka donk.

still easier to repair than a donk with butchered suspension.

was this post written by a grandma or some shit?!?!?!

who the fuck still uses the term "the blacks"
sounds to me like you are scared as fuck of colors

Philadelphian here

Typically the crown vics are the best overall bargain for price and performance at the police car auctions. The city is slowly replacing the crown vics with the new ford police interceptors.