The most comprehensive study of deaths due to tiger attacks estimates that at least 373...

>The most comprehensive study of deaths due to tiger attacks estimates that at least 373,000 people died due to tiger attacks between 1800 and 2009

What the fuck?

>175 a year
Doesn't seem crazy, especially since there were like 100 times more tigers 2 centuries ago.

What's the number on crocodiles, sharks and hippos?

>175
1750 rather. Guess I'm retarded.

And a monster for not thinking that's a crazy number, whether 175 or 1750, and probably a tiger to boot.

Yeah, but most of those are brown people, so you have to multiply the raw numbers by 0.6 to get the final product.

Traffic collisions cause 50 million injuries and more than 1 million deaths every year.

That's not quite right either. Pest control is a net good.

Tigers of various kind used to habit pretty fucking large areas, even if we're talking India-South China alone, more people probably died of famine monthly

Shut up tiger scum, how do you even type with those claws?

>tidf detected

>thousands of people die every year from stupid shit
>people have been doing this forever and have no indication of stopping
>you are a people

>you are a people
N-no you

Read "Man-eaters of Kumaon"

There are an estimated 100 people in history who have died from falling off the edge of a boat while jerking off. You can't get much stupider than that.

perfectly respectable way to die desu

Who the fuck would record such an event?

Who the fuck would search out all of those records to come to this estimation?

The truly awkward question here is of course, how exactly did we know these people were fapping when they fell off the edge of the boat.

And maybe even more important: How much larger is the number of unreported cases?

that's not funny my brother died that way

That's pretty callous, user.

lolwtf

wtf I hate tigers now