Will this thing turn ? or is it just to go straight drag car

Will this thing turn ? or is it just to go straight drag car

Turns pretty alright actually. No better or worse than many other performance cars with long wheel bases.

Yes it turns fine even better with track package. the hurr cant turn memes need not apply to the s550. I went from a miata to my 2016 gt and handling is obviously not as good as a miata but still pretty damn good to where I cant comlain. Remember ford completely rebuilt the body and suspension to fit the global market. In fact the Ford Mustang was the best selling sports car in Germany a few months back if that tells you anything.

They are actually pretty lame drag cars stock.

Test drove one 2 weeks back and it turned rather good.

It wouldnt be on the street if it didn't turn

Comparable to an M3.

And nobody mocks BMW for lolcantturn

>being this new

Is that a 2016 Roush?

Nah, Stress sticker on the windshield

It's a Mustang. It's affordable power and that's it. It's styled fairly well but underneath all that it lacks a chassis and suspension to really do anything with it.

*Steeda

You just regurgitated 49 years with of members except for the fact that mustangs have been winning races since Shelby put his hand to them.

You are aware that the new gen mustangs are IRS right?

i think you're thinking of m4

but yeah it's a good handling car like everyone is sayin

Even so, it's almost 4000lbs curb weight. Too hebby to really throw around well.

If you didn't notice, op didn't post a Shelby.

actual weight does not matter at all.
It's power to weight ratio that counts.

See

>It's power to weight ratio that counts.
Except when lateral g-forces come into action, your 4000lb car will handle like a pig compared to a 2300lb car

Camaro is 99% of an M4 for half the price
Mustang is 99% of an M3 for half the price

In terms of performance

Both handle better than your mom and she only weighs 1/10th that.

Ebin. Mustang still a shit, gee gee no re

Never mind just about every performance car is around 3600 to 4100 lbs. A gtr weighs 3900lbs and no one claims it can't turn. Even A 918 Porsche with all its carbon fiber is 3700lbs

Most people who think these can turn haven't driven a car that takes corners well. The generation picture still has a primate setup. Newer 5.0s have a much better setup.

Is Veeky Forums just full of europoors and people who live in the rocky mountains? Because where the fuck do you live that 99% of the roads are not straight

Fuck off autist, I don't repeat shit tier meme bullshit just because some other retard has posted about it 5 times.
It is a car for the road therefore it can turn.

The GT350R is a literal God machine

The cost of cars that can turn at those weights are significantly higher than a mustang that can't turn worth a damn