What does Veeky Forums have to say about Aston Martins?

What does Veeky Forums have to say about Aston Martins?

That's a Ford Fusion

Face looks fantastic but they really fucked up the rear in my opinion. ruins the whole car for me.

Kind of an irrelevant brand.

They make attractive cars but I'm not sure who they are for. I can't imagine ever having $100,000+ and thinking yeah I want an aston martin.

Looks like a Miata. Is there still a Ford underneath?

I don't think they're irrelevant at all. The AM customer is just very different from a Ferrari or Lamborghini owner. Not as concerned about insane speed or track times, more concerned with luxury and comfort.

While owning a Ferrari or Porsche may get you disparaging remarks about your dick size, AMs are pretty much universally loved by both enthusiasts and the public at large. I will buy an Aston before any other supercar because I like their business model, design language and NA V12s (which they're largely phasing out of their new models, a shame).

Agreed. Most AMs are bought out of love and not for "status symbol" but it is at that price tag. But you do feel pretty special inside an AM than just fast Ferrari or Lambo or Porsche.

They all look the same and are British built memes

>b-but james bond
Grow up.

Same goes for Jag

they're cool but they wont be able to top their iconic db9 design for a while. also the new rapide is straight out of a horror movie what the fuck
pajeet owned jag is actually not any worse than your average german premium brand

Low quality bait. You'd be a convert if you had even seen one in person, there's nothing like them on the road. Once you're able to drop $320k on a vanquish you'll realize that lap times and 0-60 doesn't matter, it's about how the car makes you feel. Supercar purchases aren't logical, they're emotional. I'm really speaking to all of Veeky Forums here as I think that fact is lost on the legion of lap time bench racers.

People have dropped that much money on the church of Scientology, it's still stupid.

buying a gran tourer if you can afford it is not stupid though

buying a gran tourer and not getting a Porsche is being stupid.

why not both?

theyre boring British cars

>I think that fact is lost on the legion of lap time bench racers.
Veeky Forums is literally lost in that. Everything now is GTR vs Corvette shit.

Great looking cars as a rule, but I prefer the previous gen design language to the newer ones. I feel like the new gen has lost the characteristic understated elegance that I think of when I think Aston Martin

If I won the lottery I would buy a _____. Ferrari is the most popular choice, but mine is an Aston Martin. To me they are one of the very few auto makers that can do a GT true to the category. A lot of cars can qualify as a grand tourer, but Aston Martins are the perfect example of what one should be.

If I had 100k to comfortably drop on a car others' opinion of it would be the last thing on my mind.

You do you, Ferrari and Porsche owners.

beautiful and i love them, but if i had the money its not the first thing on my list

cheap grocery getters

>cheap
>fitting groceries

where's the truth

Very underrated car maker.

Cheap to me. And the only thing I need to pick up are chicks.

Ford is a whore brand

Obviously because you'd have to buy a house first.

Ferrari is acting supershit to it's customers.

You can't even pick up your spaghettini bitch.

>no ecoboost

I have to give them credit for keeping manuals. quicker lap times be damned it just more fun. plus they do look great.

needs more Italian flair

>mfw there's a guy with Vanquish on my street that lives in a commieblock flat that's cheaper than the car

How has it not been stolen?

thats why the zo6 is objectively superior

I really like them. They look like fun, comfortable cars.

cool designs
awful to drive in regular traffic
50% of the price goes down for the cool design and not material or refinement.