Wat do

wat do

if you are car A?
car B?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPby71TNC0
arstechnica.com/cars/2014/07/the-beauty-of-zipper-merging-or-why-you-should-drive-ruder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>car A
Floor it
>car B?
Floor it

Other car floors it too

wat do

Race

Car A has the right of way.

I let them around me in both scenarios. It's the polite thing to do.

Car A - accelerate
Car B - decelerate

How's driving school?

Car B is an idiot for putting himself in that position.
Car B needs to yield

>This
Car B's lane ends, therefore Car B should slow down and merge unless Car B is already ahead.

win

Car A continues as he was. Car B is presumably going slower because he's in the slow lane, so he brakes just enough to tuck in behind car A.

You both yeild right if way, and encourage the other driver's poor decision making behavior?

I don't know you, but I hate you.

You are B

QUICK WAT DO

>A
Break open hole in the side the car body where there should have been a window. Yell out, "ONLY FAGS BUY YELLOW CARS"

>B
Call police for help because there is no doors or windows and I'm locked in

suck the dick

>car A
it depends on what car B does
>car B
it depends on what car A does

I accelerate to the speed of traffic because I'm going too damn slow. If I'm towing a boat or something, I signal and then merge as the lane ends. If someone is stupid enough to not get out of the way, he deserves what he has coming.

Tfw was car B with a glorious V10 earlier today. Poor fuck stood no chance

BMW or Ford truck?

Why are you asking this you idiot? Didn't you read the drivers handbook when you got your license? Left lane has the right of way, you need to slow down and merge when safe.

Superleggera. Had one today because reasons

>Car B
Floor it.
>Car A
Floor it.
>Car C
Floor it and cut left. Hold position slightly being car A.
>Car D
Floor it and cut right. Hold position slightly behind car B.
>All cars continue down road on flying v formation for optimal aerodynamic efficiency.

Speed limit: 45mph
Both car A and B are doing 30mph (asian grandmas).

WAT DO

>A
Continue without hesitation
>
Slow down slightly and merge as the car passes
What the fuck is the point of this thread, if you have your license you should have no problems with this situation

Barrel roll

wait for vtec to kick in duh

If I'm faster, floor it, if I'm slower brake. Usually the car in the left lane is faster, so yeah.

>this happened once when I was car A
>car B is a brotruck and he literally will not speed up or slow down, right side by side to me
>right lane ending coming closer and closer
>slow down because I don't cause an accident
>he slows down as well then gives me a fucking honk and look as if asking me what the fuck I'm doing
Really was I at fault here? I know I shouldn't have slowed down since it was my right of way but I didn't want to fucking die

If you are car A you drive defensively
If you are car B you drive defensively
Car A has the right of way, but should still be wary

OP is underage b& in a driving school.

This.

Game of chicken! Loser takes the back spot.

You won't die, and they really won't hit you. Seriously.

Now, if it were something like a mid 2000's Buick with mismatched paint...that WILL hit you.

QUICK WHAT DEW

This as car E

If car B is driven by rich person driving back to their rich suburb enclave or coming out of their enclave on ramp, they feel entitled to have right of way and will force their way in. That attitude of theirs almost never fails to occur here.

/thread desu

Car A: maintain my speed because it's my lane. If car B hits me in any way shape or form it's his fault

Car B: use the passing power of my v8 to get ahead of A in a quick fashion.

Floor it harder

Loser crashes

What do?

Everyone accelerate

What's your excuse to get cucked by other driver?
Go home and buy better car

I came here to post this.
And this.

If I was car B I would floor it right into the fucking ditch. If the impact didn't kill me I'll find another way.

I mean, come on, there's fucking signs for a reason.

Activate Eurobeat and go faster

Turn on highbeams, lay on horn, tailgate just far enough to avoid A when he crashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPby71TNC0

arstechnica.com/cars/2014/07/the-beauty-of-zipper-merging-or-why-you-should-drive-ruder/

using my superior mercedes to overtake the shitbox

Am I driver A? I unlock my phone and start a thread on Veeky Forums complaining about tailgaters.

Bully the fuck out of car A

pls no bully

>you both park at the next gas station
>you walk up to B car
>B car door opens
>see this

what now you bully?

>asian lady driving
>asian lady parking
of course I bully

Car A speeds up, car B slows down.

Magic happens, we all zip merge.

>Roll down the Window that isn't there
>Point a gun
>Say black people words

Tends to get people speeding up

Maintain speed.
Depress accelerator.

WINGS OF FIRE

That's my secret, I'm always listening to Eurobeat.

I've scene a dipshits semi driver swerve off the road cause some shit like that happened. Too dumb bitches couldn't decide who goes first so they both slam the breaks while the idiot truck driver is merely seconds behind them.

>Shust

General statement: I drive legally and at speed limit. It is difficult to get me to road rage and I will often try to improve road throughput by reducing traffic jam "stop and go" hysteresis.

If I am car A, then I am already going at the speed limit. I take note of B's speed. If B is a lot faster and trying to accelerate, I let off on my gas and let him get ahead. B is going to be a speeder anyways, so might as well get B out of the way. B will do me a favor anyways by "sweeping clean" the road ahead of me of any speed trap.

If I am car B, I take note if car A is speeding or not. If the road is already congested, then my opportunities to speed are gone, so I will slow down to merge BEHIND car A. There's no reason to speed ahead of A just to hit a knot of congestion and be forced to brake. If car A is slower than the speed limit, then the obvious thing to do is speed up faster than the speed limit and get ahead of car A with room to spare and then drop back down to the speed limit. I will still be faster than car A at that point and be legal on the road.

I try to drive to not increase road rage of anyone except when I am doing the anti-hysteresis driving tactics to improve gas savings and throughput on the freeway. There are always some drivers that don't understand it is for their benefit. Those stupid drivers only believe in racing up and braking in every gap to prevent anyone from cutting in.

>wat do
>if you are car A?
>car B?

It is the year 2024 and automatic car laws have been passed by Hillary Clinton. She has taken many donations to the Clinton Foundation which is a technically legal way for a politician to accept money without being called for bribery.

Hillary has passed laws for automatic driving cars. You are in car A going the speed limit. Car B is ridden by someone wealthy who has purchased an annual license from the government called "I am American Nobility". Car A senses car B is coming and deliberately slows down to let car B onto the road. Since all new cars in 2024 are Drive By Wire (throttle, wheel, brakes, transmission), you as the driver cannot override the rich person in car B. Car B thus gets ahead of you on the freeway while driving at the speed limit.

Car B is truly better than you in every way. Welcome to drive by wire and big brother. It is illegal to hack a drive by wire car. If you wanted more privileges, you should have made donations to the Clinton Foundation to expedite approval of your license so that it doesn't take so long to get. There's an annual waiting list of course since the number issued each year is limited. That's why donating to the Clinton Foundation is important.

Should've held course and let him run himself off the road. Some dudebro in a shiny lifted pickup isn't going to hit you on purpose, some nigger in a smashed up cadillac will though.

This entire post is filled with so much /pol/ faggotry.

Logic is not the rule of the road most of the time.

From observation in the Seattle area, about 1/3 of the car A's speed up if they notice me speeding up to get in front of them. So they will not let me get ahead of them. The other 2/3 don't really change their speed and a few might even slow down, but it is so few I don't want to say it is more than 1/10.

So I'd say that 2/3 of the drivers more or less follow what their high school Drivers' Ed class taught them. The other 1/3 are obnoxious and do things towards blocking a smooth merge.

>Car A
accelerate
Car B
accelerate

If I'm feeling nice I'll slow down when I'm Car B but doesn't often happen

Floor it into the gap. If not enough time, pass on shoulder of road.

Still B? Easy. Merge while recording video for the YouTube money.

B yields and merges after A.
It's not A's job to merge for B. It's B's job to assert himself in an open area in the next lane.

No, they are. Some senile old bitch did the same thing to me, so i yelled at her that it's her job to merge. That i shouldn't have to slam on my brakes to let her in when there are multiple carlengths of space in front and behind me.

This this this.

Car b is in the lane that ends and he's gonna get cucked here.

The front cunt has the right of way according to the FIA.

Sounds about right

Aggressively accelerate either way. If your not first your last.

You've just merged onto the freeway. There's construction until well past your exit. The road ahead of the semi is clear. Do you have enough power to pass them all, or are you stuck doing 60 behind everyone else?

>Do you have enough power to pass them all
Yes. It's amazing how fast a 290hp 3900lb LS400 feels when your last car was a 185hp 4700lb Roadmaster.

>A
Keep the same speed I've used up till now.
>B
Ease of the throttle slightly so I get behind the other car, because where I'm from driving schools actually do a thing called teaching.

NEVER overtake on right.

Slow down.
Learn to read upcoming situations.
Yellow car is gonna merge and you know it.

You're gonna fail driving school, even though your driving school is shit and would pass someone that isn't fit to drive cars.

Call the cops on A for doing illegal passing.
Call the cops on B for driving illegally in the passing lane.

Estimate distance, estimate the time it'd take to pass all cars without exceeding the speed limit

Answer is: While you sat and tried to calculate all this, you already drove far enough to not be able to pass.
What if any of the two cars in front decided to pass, will you be sure that the car you didn't see in your rear view mirror isn't already using your last spot?
Would you see it hidden in the c-pillar or would you even look, now that you have all the attention on the car in front of you?

It's not rocket science.
Think two-three steps AHEAD of what you're doing.

change lanes into fast lane, proceed down road

I will overtake if it's a BMW otherwise I'd probably let them go first

Draw your route.

you mean Ecoboost*

Been in this situation before as car A. I braked.

A little different situation though. I was turning left onto the road from 0 mph so I wanted to do a pull. The right lane is for cars to pass people turning onto that road. His car was faster than mine and the lane was going to end.

Here you go, fag.

But for reals. I've never been at a major roundabout like this, so please forgive.

>filename

fucking kek

>Car A - back off and let car B in
>Car B - either back off and go in behind A or speed up and go in infront.

A few years ago I would say floor it in either situation, but I am much more laid back driving now and try to be curious to other road users

stay back there and get mad EMM PEE GEES

put the pedal to the medal and the thing to the floor.

A: Let the merging car B merge
B: Let car A pass

>be car B
>uhh- it's actually a trucc
>keep driving straight because OP never specified a curb
>cruising

Ecobeat

floor it

if car a, match speeds with car B

if car B, assess if my shitbox can beat car A and act accordingly, but I'd still floor it 9/10 because most SUVs/trucks/soccermoms cannot into speed

>car A
Drives as if there is no car in right lane. Constant speed if it is driving at the speed it wants.
>car B
Slows down to merge, or accelerates if it has enough time to pass and merge. If car A speeds up, car B has to slow down to merge, even if it needs to stop at the end of the lane to let car A pass.

how many of you are fucking manlets

my legs would not turn that way in a car