youtube.com/watch?v=_kVn5jcK55I

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1338137425
youtube.com/watch?v=qA8D5waGjBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're supposed to drift in a corner not straight
fucking sandniggers can't do anythings right

>Dat 90s DDR Konamix music

Are those cars FWD? Do they just reach ridiculous speed and scandinavian flick it back and forth?

And the road is covered by sand because dessert

Who has the one where the XV20 Camry wheel breaks off the chassis?

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1338137425

>fwd exconoboxes fish tailing
NOT DORIFTO

I live in Saudi and they regularly do this on weekends in the outskirts.

>dessert
yum yum

I heard they buy cheap shitboxes, store it in warehouses and take out to do this shit. True?

They're basically a civilisation of degenerate neets that live on state welfare paid for by oil, a handful of them work and the rest just fuck around

No, they're all rental cars. Saudis are pieces of shit and have no problem with destroying a car as long as it's not their own.

If they tried to tandem they'd already be with allah with 20 virgins

Even their women drift well
youtube.com/watch?v=qA8D5waGjBI

The same Saudi guy here. Actually they do, but not all. The rich ones I know does store old Chevy Epicas(like in OP), old Camrys, old Accords, and rarely near new vehicles to do sliding and shit. The extremely rich ones do it in their Gallardos, 458s and Maseratis but this is extremely rare btw.

>Arab Drifting, Saudi Drifting, or Middle East drifting, known in Arabic-speaking countries as Tafheet (تفحيط), or Hajwalah (هجولة), is an illegal street racing-like phenomenon believed to have started in the late 1970s that involves trying to "drift" cars; to drive cars that are generally non-modified factory-setup rental cars at very high speeds, around 160–260 km/h (100–160 mph), across wide highways throwing the car left and right. In the process, racers often drive dangerously close to traffic, barriers, and spectators watching from the roadsides without any protection.[1][2][3][4]

Same guy.
Sorry that's a Caprice and that is not actually a common car tho.

Please incourage importing PT cruisers, we don't want them here. DESTROY THEM PLEASE

These people are bored as fuck, the need booze and hookers to blow off steam

kek, women showing off skin is HARAM

Turn the lights off, same thing

one of the arab states is basically a booze and hooker hotspot where they all go for all their haram needs

they joyride and if you get caught you are in trouble. The guy drifting and shooting got 10 years of jail.

Wasn't one of these guys beheaded?

>In June 2012, a middle-aged Saudi drifter nicknamed "Mutannish" (the nickname means "one who ignores") was sentenced to death by beheading for killing two people while drifting his car near Unaizah in Al-Qassim Province.[6]

>In March 2014, a 23-year-old Saudi nicknamed "The King of Nazeem Neighborhood" was sentenced to ten years in prison and 1,000 lashes for a series of car drifting and firearms offenses in Riyadh and Al-Qassim Province. The drifter was also banned from driving for life.[7]

Wow, never thought I'd see a 90's caprice just casually cruising in Saudi Arabia.

Pretty savage that that's an actual sentence

This would be a good premise for a Tokyo Drift sequel/sidestory.

>Ali mohammed Abdul Sandniggseyef gets arrested for drifting and turning a bedouin familly into road paste.

>He's given an ultimatum; face prison, flee to Syria and become an Isil fighter, or flee to Japan to stay with his Filipino maid mother.

>In Japan, he tries to keep his power level low but his urge to Alloha Snackbar intensifies until he gets a glimpse of the local toegay scene.

>He tries to drift his mom's boyfriend's Daihatsu Hijet but he's sloppy and he fucks up and gets laughed at.

>Plotting revenge, he plans to martyr himself at the summit of the Gunsai Touge and kill everyone before blowing himself up until his friend brings him to a Roppongi whore house to mellow out.

>Having a taste of the weeb absolutely Haram lifestyle, he saves up and gets an S15 Type R and proceeds to take on the guys that laughed at him.