Is it acceptable for a car to be riced/stanced/donked/etc if it has sufficient performance?

Is it acceptable for a car to be riced/stanced/donked/etc if it has sufficient performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGmLDh_DdBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

donks are always acceptable, stancing and ricing not so much

Is it acceptable for a car to not be stanced?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGmLDh_DdBk

Why are you asking Veeky Forums, what kind of answer are you expecting lmao.
Yes it's ok to stance your car.

No. No it's not.

That's an oxymoron. Something can't really be stanced or donked and perform well, and rice is when a car is slow with goofy aero all over it, not fast with aero all over it.

>stanced
enjoy your inferior corning ability/driftfaggotry
>donked
lol maybe?
>riced
Yes, because rice is acceptable on fast cars. It's just aerodynamic improvements and maybe auxillary lights "for visibility".

>Implying that all cars are modified for performance or the looks of having such

It is a vehicle and what any individual prefers to do with it is cool with me. It ain't my shit.

enjoy your inferior aesthetics

tbqhwyf(urry), I just wanted to post that stupid pic i photoshoped together

That's cool, to be honest with you my fampam, the only reason I entered this thread was the OP amused me.
So your picture worked I guess.

hey off topic but might as well ask you since you're apparently a """""pro car painter""""
Is doing a metallic blue (I'm thinking like from a BMW) paint on a miata doable by a noob? (only experience dicking around with an airbrush and paintgun as a kid)

>inferior
>posts a pic of a tard in a sport wheelchair

MAN I CANT WAIT FOR ALL OF THE IMPROVEMENTS FROM SUCKING COCK

Pic related stancefags are disabled

I'd like to see a donked performance car actually, sounds hilarious

performance is one of the most irrelevant parts of a car

Huh, really makes you think.

so mad

What happens when these cars encounter a speed bump or incline turn?

It's possible yeah but it's expensive to start up, you need a garage with an air compressor, sanders, shit tons of sand paper and spray guns, paint strainers, gloves, wax n grease remover, sanding blocks and like 9000 other things I can't remember right now.
Basically if you're only painting one car id just have a shop do it, if you plan on painting cars often, investing in painting supplies is a good idea.
Also I gotta stress that painting is dangerous to your health if you're not careful so you also have to invest in safety equipment and actually use it.

>posts a car that isn't his
>was built by people who know what they're doing

wheelchair stance is wheelchair stance

mmm that's fair i have a fair amount of experience sanding and painting scale models so same concept but obviously different in execution but it does sound like a huge skill and money investment if i only ever do one car

Within reason, and if done properly. Vape'n'scrape is right out but something low is fine as long as you're not getting raped by speed bumps.

Nignog donks are pretty gay but some sort of "urban offroader" would be pretty cool. Say, a 240SX that's properly lifted and leaps kerbs and shit without issue.

As long as rice looks good it passes. It's better to have bite to match the bark, but there's no sense in being picky with a dying hobby.

>donks are always acceptable
Nigger nigger chicken dinner.

Well in terms of "performance", at the very least properly donked out cars can cross high water sometimes