Aight, guys, what kinda shoes you guys like to wear when driving?? Me personally...

Aight, guys, what kinda shoes you guys like to wear when driving?? Me personally, I stick to wearing vulcanized type of skate shoes. Not only do they look good, but they also give me a better feel when using the clutch/brake/throttle

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/vehicles/states-illegal-drive-barefoot-4e1289227fb0e05f
blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2012/05/illegal-to-drive-barefoot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mostly my smart shoes because I'm driving to work most days.

At weekend - similar to yours.

That dog looks like an asshole.

vans slip ons, white with black check for preferance.

i've tried driving in running shoes but the heels on them are uncomfortable for good pedal ergonomics.
steelies arn't too bad but you get absolutly no feel through them

Workboots. Solid, composite-toed ones. It means I don't have to change shoes when I get to work, or get out of the car to walk anywhere.

I have a pair of cheapass trainers I bought specifically for driving in, but only for when my boots are too dirty to be allowed into the cabin.

Nah, he's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet

same here, skate shoes are great with their flat bottom

I like shoes with a stiff sole. They support my foot as it is resting on the heel in a nearly vertical position. If the shoes were totally soft and flexible, then my actual foot and leg would have to provide more support and thus become tired on long drives.

My floor mat is a nice rubber liner and padded, so it is "soft" with a nice "bounce-back" cushion effect. That is also good to prevent feet from feeling tired.

I like driving bare footed.

Light Nike's that are meshed topped for keeping cool, and aren't wide so they grip the foot on the side

Pic related

Nike Roches

The vulcanised version of busenitz are my favourite shoe, I don't buy anything else since I've owned a pair

I used to have a pair of these that were good to drive in after they got broken in. Usually in the summertime I'll wear flops and kick them off after I get in and drive barefoot so I can curl my toes over the pedals.

Wintertime I'll drive with boots on because it snows here.

If you can drive with these, you can drive with any shoe. You will always get perfect placement for a good heel and toe for fear of catching the pedals.

>what kinda shoes you guys like to wear when driving?

I've tried driving different ways. Barefoot is the most tiring of all. Shoes that cradle the foot, breathe well, and have stiff soles that don't move around sideways when pushing on the brake pedal are best. My feet are most comfortable when cradled. But some people like the freedom of flexing their entire foot freely to avoid getting that "restless foot" syndrome that some people suffer from. I'm lucky in that my feet or legs don't have that problem.

As far as I know, it is not strictly illegal to drive barefoot in my state. But lots of states have liability determined on percentage of contribution of fault, so being barefoot can add some percentage points towards fault.

reference.com/vehicles/states-illegal-drive-barefoot-4e1289227fb0e05f

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2012/05/illegal-to-drive-barefoot.html

In my state about 5 years ago, someone barefoot got their footwear stuck behind a pedal and it impeded their braking. An accidental collision then occurred. The driver was cited for reckless driving. It was not negligent driving because the driver had clear control of making decisions to drive that way. Our state highway patrol spokeman already said that while you can’t be ticketed for driving barefoot or with flip-flops, it may hinder your driving, making you subject to other fines. If they notice someone is barefoot or wearing flip flops, they will check into whether that was contributory towards an accident.

Same here usually Vans.

Whatever I am wearing at the time. Jeeze, how autistic are you?

>Not only do they look good,
maybe if you are still a teenager

you have tiny feet

and tiny balls judging by the nu-jeans

>slip on vans

Both of these fucking suck. The whole shoe just folds over the clutch pedal. Fuck these shoes I'd rather clutch barefoot

aww doggo

Pretty much anything with a low top. My basketball shoes (I'm white, I swear) hurt my Achilles tendon after holding down the throttle for an extended time. I also can't stand to drive in my Georgia boots (or any boots for that matter) because the soles are thick and I can't get a feel for the throttle or brake pedal.

Anyone else like to drive barefoot? There is something that feels so natural about it...

New Balance 576

My huge ass johnny cash cowboy boots. They come pretty much halfway up my calf

One of my buddies got pulled over and the officer saw that he was driving barefoot. He gave him a ticket for speeding and a warning for driving barefoot. I never knew that it was a thing. This was in rural south Georgia.

I'm an 8 to 8.5, kinda right in the middle between kinda small guy feet, but large girl feet. As for my balls, I mean just come over give 'em a good feel bb ;)

Tennis shoes.
I think they're saccauny or whatever it's called.

Worn ass combat boots for my miata and shitty bike

Show me the drama-school fat bottom wranglers and nurse's white new balances mommy picked out for you.

Barefoot. You have the best pedal feel. Aluminum pedals with silicone grip circles on them

assmad fuccboi detected

Same kinda. If im not going anywhere that requires formal wear, I like to wear these. Or some form of slip ons. I like comfort.

pic related. asics tokuten. a million color variations exist, and they don't squeak to high fucking hell like adidas samba originals.