Can anyone recommend me a decent aftermarket cloth seat that isn't expensive as fuck?

Can anyone recommend me a decent aftermarket cloth seat that isn't expensive as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

autosportseats.co.nz/images/DSC01231.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NRG

I've had a Corbeau FX1 pro for a few years now, its very nice and was only like $320

corbeau A4

what's wrong with the one you posted

Go to the junkyard and pull one out of the same gen/make/model of your car and you'll be set

expensive

get a previously enjoyed one

>recliners

sparco sprint

Haha
Same rule doesn't apply to bookers hahahaha
Men nice one

$850 kanadien pesos

>lawd

Sparco R100

Recliner, cloth, 330$ for both seats

>aftermarket

You drive a shit car and nothing you do will make it any less shit

delete this

My stock recliner seat is more safer at a track day than any aftermarket bullshit. Also who needs a race harness? My cars seatbelt is more comfy so I know it's safe.

Preach it brother

>TRIGGERED

I had corbeau fx1 pros and currently corbeau a4s. Both have their pros/cons but decent for price. You want fixed or reclinable

autosportseats.co.nz/images/DSC01231.jpg
some smaller third party types are comfy

So is NRG basically on par with Rota and XXR?

In terms of pleb status that is.

That's what I gather anyway

so is there anything wrong with removing seats out of a junkyard frs/brz which are pretty good stock to mount into a budget race car?

I've thought about it

This, pretty comfortable too as compared to the recaros that i sat in.

Check out Buddy Club's seats. They're well made and comfy, and cost about half of what a Sparco does.

Like a F150?

Can always hit up the yonke if you need seriously cheap shit mano

Are they FIA/SFI approved?

>aftermarket drivers seat
>granny interior on rest of interior

enjoy your boy racing shitbox

I see used sparcos for about 250 a pop

I have got two in my car. Unfortunately, they're both somewhat crooked (probably welding distortion). Cheap and sufficient for looks and feel, but never consider using it for serious racing.

How are ebay "replicas"?

are you telling me to put f150 platinum seats in my e36 race car

Not as far as I know, that's probably where the cost savings come from. They're nice seats, though, I've seen ones with a ton of miles on them and even a few that have been in crashes, and they've held up as well as a Sparco or Recaro.

I'd take one over a Sprint any day of the week, I hate that uncomfortable tube-frame bullshit.

dangerous. for the same reason replica steering wheels are dangerous.

explain to an idiot

Basically you can't count on them to be strong enough to survive crashes, some might even be flimsy enough that they'll break under normal hard driving stress. You also can't trust that the materials on them are fire-retardant.

>You also can't trust that the materials on them are fire-retardant
don't worry, i'm told I'm quite retarded

Wow so aggressive, ripping out the interior soon anyways.

R E C A R O
E
C
A
R
O

>$1200-$1700 per seat
OP wants cheap. Veeky Forums agrees Recaro is god-tier, but they are fucking expensive

Oh yeah brackets add up to probably around 200 bucks too

Trust me it's a good feeling when you want to clean your car, steam your carpets and dynamat

cheap used recaros are everywhere

I know. I bought a pair for my Saturn for $200. It's how I got my nickname that eventually became my trip... before I stopped tripping

It's a meme you dip

>favorite month is October

Here's your explanation newfag.

Look up Velo seats, they're fucking good seats, made in straya, well priced (remember the pricing is in dollarydoos). Have a pair in my car and they're solid, FIA approved seats

Actually, the reason I want one is because my current power adjustable memory heated seats just so happen to be leather, which means that my back and ass can't breathe and always end up sweating since the seat has been roasting all day no matter how cold my automatic air conditioning keeps the cabin.

I ordered one of those wooden bead covers and if that prevents me from sweating I'm just gonna call it a day and maybe think about another seat sometime in the future because I won't have to deal with disconnecting seat airbag connectors.

>motogp
>seat
huh

really activates your neurons..