How many times did it take you to pass your driving test?

How many times did it take you to pass your driving test?

I passed 2nd time, I still had more minors than Jimmy Savile though.

And for the first few months of driving I probably almost killed myself at least 4 times doing dumb shit.

I consider myself a pretty good driver now though.

1 af famalam

first time, one minor.

i consider myself a pretty good driver too but not because of my driving test result

First time for learner permit
Four times for the probationary permit

There were two different tests that you could take here
1. Each week you do a little bit of the longer test and you get multiple reattempts at any part you fail
2. You do the whole slightly shortened test in one day with no instant retries

I went with option two since I didn't want to wait but it ended up taking about a month. It was still faster than the first option though.

2nd time

First time I was drunk and they made a big fuss over it so i drove home

First time

Should have given her the D tbqh

what

Once mate.
Was kinda nervous on parallel parking at first cause I was driving my dad's big ass pickup truck at the time. ..but somehow I managed to ace it.

Aced it first try. You have to be autistic to not pass the first test.

Turd time

I get nervous when someone is observing and judging my every move, constantly breathing down my neck. I`m probably autistic, or something.

First time. Got 100%.

4 times
1st i did a burnout
2nd i passed but then hit the barrier as i parked the car
3rd i didnt check blind spots because git away from my big truck. + to much of a speedy boy
4 i passed

Passed it the first time with one minor error of going over the speed limit. The test official said the speed limit was the maximum speed I could not and not the target speed for me to try to maintain the car at.

Failed the first one instantly as soon as I didn't stop before the white line at a stop sign. I stopped a little bit after the line so I could fucking see, but apparently I am a retard so I failed.

passed the next one

Passed it third time.

The 2 times I had this fat cunt and it was fucking gross even to change gears because his fucking leg absorbed most of the stick and handbrake.

He was also a cunt with no emotion either.

The third time I had an Irish bro who was nice and I drove fine.

I passed the first time. I was really nervous tho, I brought my own car to the test but it didn't have a horn so I couldn't use it. I messed up on the parallel parking twice and ended up speeding. But the instructor was a cool guy so he passed me. Im an okay driver I guess.

First time, but that was mostly because the instructor wasn't really paying attention. Didn't make me parallel park either.

took me two times, but i passed my permit test on my first try.

passed permit test first try when 15
passed license test first try when 16
anybody who doesn't do this is human filth

also took the test in a manual

Passed first time even though i was speeding twice (school zone and on highway) and almost crashed into a bus. Sensor guy was super chill and we had a laugh from start to finish

Two times.

In Australia we have "school zones" where the speed limit drops to a maximum of 40km/h at certain times. Signage was shit, entered fine but got shafted doing 60 after turning off from the road the school was on which led into an 80 zone.

There was no way whatsoever for kids to get on that part of road but it counts anyway or something.

Made one mistake, failed for that. No other major or minor errors otherwise.

>I still had more minors than Jimmy Savile
Audibly keked.

passed multiple choice test second time, passed behind the wheel first time. Almost got failed because i was in residential tight neighborhood driving "too slow" when it was raining, i was going like 15mph

One. Seriously how retarded are you to not pass the first time?