Spotted thread

See any cool cars lately?

Found snek

WERE YOU TALKING TO HIS GIRL??

You don't see these two next to each other much anymore, and most probably never will now that Mitsu is kill.

Saw a classic Corvette.

Really shitty pic

Found this lambo in Brazil the other day

>that brown fiero
holy shit my dick

That's mine

The Alfa pulled up next to me

Kek user you made me chuckle

Saw a done up Delorean one time.

that would be a pita to keep clean

Amg gt

I don't understand why there's always a Viper in spotted threads. There's one like a mile up the road from my university that's been sitting in a gravel lot with a for sale sign in the window for like three years.

How much are they asking?

Sl550, i was giving the owner shit because its not amg, so he went and put an amg gt on order

This one

It's original.

Is this /rare/?

Quite a few

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti

Not rare, but these and similar are the inspiration for the Miata, which unlike British cars isn't utter junk. Vintage British autos are pretty, but they were built desperately cheap where anything besides cosmetics was concerned.

Not really. Austin Healey.

>ywn have a lambo crew to roll with

Had my friend keep his eye out for neat shit while he was in Japan

Saw an SLS AMG here in Massachusettes a week ago and immediately cringed imaging him driving that thing in the snow in 3 months.

Upon closer inspection i noticed that it had Florida plates and i was relieved. Also, there is a bizarrely high number of Audi R8s, C63 AMGs, P90Ds and Maserati GTs in this town. And no, i'm not even in Boston.

Saw a mk2 supra turbo yesterday

witnessed

I saw a Qoros 3 and the new Fiat Tipo wagon the other day. No supercars, obviously, but the Tipo wagon shouldn't arrive at dealers before october and the Qoros was never sold in my country.

SHEEB WAS JUS ADMURIN MAH RIDE

I don't think I've ever seen a compass around here

Spotted at a cinco de mayo party

Saw a old yellow snek on interstate last night didn't get a pic tho

Never looked I wouldn't want a Viper that's been sitting for years

Saw a Black Chevelle SS with a blower. Looked clean as fuck.

was a 1970 BTW.

Thats an Mk3

I saw a pontiac firebird body kit on a new camaro today. it looked bad as fuck i made my friend take a pic i was driving

15 sneks driving down I-5 last weekend

Got passed by some guy in his Ferrari 348 a couple days ago. No pic, he was hauling ass.