ITT: Types of drivers you immediately hate

ITT: Types of drivers you immediately hate.

For me it's people who describe a DCT or a car with a hydraulically operated clutch as 'not an automatic bro'.

Other urls found in this thread:

seventeen.com/celebrity/news/a32934/the-berenstein-berenstain-bears-conspiracy-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone with stickers on their car.

Anyone who drives a corolla S

IMO, if it's completely incapable of shifting itself, I'll allow it to pass as not an automatic.

My buddie's Altima mimics gear shifts with the CVT in sport mode

I drive an Integra Type R that's bone stock.
Once had a kid in a fartcanned DX coupe tell me that "I'd have one like his one day"
I really hate other Honda drivers.

Armenians and Persians

These fuckers are almost as bad as motorcyclists, except that their audi or bmw isn't small enough to split lanes. but they try anyways.

You can smell their cologne sitting next to their car at the lights

Anyone who drives a Japanese car.

>anyone who drives a crossover
>anyone who drives a wrx/sti/genesis coupe/ram pickups/350z/g35/new civic
>anyone who has aftermarket hid headlights and/or tinted headlights or taillights.

Corolla S is beSt

People blasting music with their windows down

What's the deal with soccer moms/middle aged women buying white Nissan SUVs? It's like a plague here and they're always terrible fucking drivers.

>switching lanes without indicating
>yellow means go, right?
>can't stay in their lanes

The list goes on.

>>yellow means go, right?
Yes it does, what the hell is your problem? If its yellow (after red) for you that means its been red for others for 2 seconds.

The ones that fuck up traffic flow through their ignorance and hesitance.
And the ones who can't seem to not hit things.

People who try to be nice and give up their right-of-way, but instead make everything awkward and almost cause you to have an accident

What about my G37

g37 is ok because they're mostly too expensive for faggots to rice them out.

>car with a hydraulically operated clutch

Um most manual transmission vehicles made since the late 70's use hydraulically actuated clutches
Better control, CAN automatically adjust for clutch wear, reduction in pedal effort also allowed for stronger springs to be used in the clutch

I don't see what your issue is

Cable clutches tend to break at the worst moments
Mechanical linkage clutches can be hard to adjust properly and can be a bitch to operate if the linkage is not meticulously maintained.

He means shit like the BMW SMG system you fag.

B-but I'm okay right?

Only when the way is clear - not when there's still clearing cars/pedestrians.

Donorcyclists that constantly swerve in traffic. But hey, it's not my life.

I do that because i have the best taste in music.

BMW submachine gun? Since when did BMW make firearms?

>women
>old people

the worst

I do this because it brings other people's quality of life down slightly as I drive by. It's nice.

>CVT

>windows down
Try top down with twice as many speakers and 10x the watts the car had stock.
You can hear my midrange from like a half mile away.

People that act like the stop light is a light tree. Fucking soccer moms in their crossovers doing launches at like 4krpm.

Unless you're on a hill, there should be no reason to touch the gas pedal at all when you're taking off from a stop.

I saw some chick roll into a gas station with music louder than I've ever heard in my life. I think the vibration of her car was louder than the actual music.
I think she was trying to blow up the gas station.

Those have a "D" mode. Theyre auto.

Why are you complaining about people getting moving quickly?

I have a sport mode that I have fun using sometimes. I just call it "pretend manual"

>people drive by with their windows rolled up, and I can see windows on houses visibly shaking, and feel a huge thump in my chest with every nig nog beat in the music

>car sounds like its rattling itself apart

>MFW imagining what is must sound like INSIDE the car

I mean, please stop trying to do stoplight pulls, but yeah, S2k guys are generally a little better
In order
>shit tier
2 door civics that aren't SI's, other integras
>meh tier
4 door civics, del sols
>alright tier
4 door civic SI's, preludes
>good tier
Mugen civics (seen three), S2000's, Other type-R's
>God tier
NSX, CRX

And that's how I rate other ricers in my area, SUV and hybridbros don't deserve mention.

>Why are you complaining about people recklessly torpedoing their 5000lb steel rectangles around other cars and pedestrians?

No Germans call SMGs MPs for "machine pistol" in German of course.

I assume they're in front of you. It's a kindness to drivers behind you to get up to speed and through the intersection as fast as possible. You don't have to launch it but don't be lazy about it.

AWESOME, it sounds awesome.

In his defense, most people seem to forget there's such thing as cruising.
Most people I know treat their cars very simply - you want to go, press the gas, you want to stop, press the brake.

I hate people like you.

if i ever see you on the road, im throwing tire traps down, just to fuck with you then drive away.

>people behind me that start honking their horn because I dont take off like a fucking rocket when the light turns green
>its almost always some dude in a huge bro truck that floors it and passes me
>pull up right behind him at the next light anyway
>he floors it again
>come up right behind him again at the next stoplight
>honked my horn the instant the light turned green again

T. Vape-and-scraper.
It's not thay, it's just if there's a long line of cars at a stoplight, it's fucking annoying to have people who are slow to get moving in front of you because that means less people get through the light.

Considering you don't know where I live or what I drive, and this fantasy scenario of yours would involve noticing me despite having to be in front of me, or noticing me and then assuming you could then get in front of me, both of which are incredibly unlikely, trust me when I say I'm not gonna worry about it.
But please, feel free to keep your cool internet tough guy act up. Tell us all about how you key brotrucks and kick in Honda head lights.

I have factory HIDs but I'm replacing the projector with something better.

Would you hate me?

as much as I love seeing the cars in my rear view mirror vibrate, if I had a system like that I wouldn't be able to hear shit.

How the fuck do you put the crx with the nsx? It might as well be a civic.

I drive an 08 civic Si and I know how you feel.

I joined the bay area honda parts group just in case I ever needed anything and everyone on their is some fuccboi trying to sell their 200k mile, salvage title piece of shit 90s eg or integra and maybe a quarter of them can speak english.

I don't even go into the honda thread here because it's just guys that don't want to get made fun of for driving FWD.

Sounds like a personal problem

Because the CRX is my favorite Honda and I'd kill to own a clean one.

This

>mfw im part of that group too and can agree with you

> left lane is for driving parallel to a semi so nobody can pass
> driver in front of me not going 5 over? Tailgating is the best option here
> zipper merge? you mean those assholes who wait until the last second?

Mostly stock (only a organic plate clutch) 05 rsx type S owner here and god do I know that feel. Most other honda owners have some D series rustbucket with giant fart cans and shit talk in parking lots. Also brown folk love complimenting me on my "whip" and talk about how they "prefer audis and BMW's" while leaning on their grand am.

> hydraulically operated clutch as 'not an automatic bro'.

Most manuals are hydraulically operated, hence slave and master cylinders.......

This.
This so. Fucking. Much.
Fuck.

Any driver who talks shit on other cars for literally no reason

Basically Veeky Forums without the hiding behind a computer

You sound underage

People at meetups who don't know or recognize a sleeper when I show up.

Where are the two door Si's

> unless you're on a hill, there should be no reason to touch the gas pedal at all when you're taking off from a stop.

Spoken like a true autocuck. I'm not going to do a start without the throttle for no reason.

Yes your right, whenever anybody uses one term we should automatically just assume he means something else.

The ls2 in my car is electric. Because it needs power to start and run. Therefore I have an electric car. Fuck all you electric car hating faggots my car is 420hp and sounds awesome.

Your civic isn't a sleeper just because of your eBay CAI bruh

ayyyyylmao

good luck finding one not destroyed

Scion Tc drivers who have deluded themselves into thinking they drive a sports car.

People that dont act like the stop light is a light tree.

>Turn lane arrow turns green,
>slowly accelerates through the intersection.
>only 3-4 cars get through before it turns red.
>Turn lanes backs up to the point it blocks the main lanes.

Fuck you

Seconded

The wrx fanbase makes me not want to buy one

>speeds up onto my bumper while I'm in the non-passing lane tries to muscle closer as if that's going to magically make my cruise speed up
>doesn't know what a yield sign is
>speed around me really angrily like my driving at the speed limit offends them and then nose dive into the exit like thirty yards in front of me, forcing me to slow down

It's not always all three, but when it is...

I'm referring to things like the MR2 SMT or the early BMW SMG that isolate the driver from the operation of the clutch but have no automatic gear selection mode.

Just having an automatic that allows you to lock it into a specific gear is nothing special.

Fuck you.

>Nissan/Renault

>they pass a speed limit sign and still do 10+ under
>they can't maintain speed on the highway
>cruising in the left lane on a highway when there's no one else around
>unnecessary braking, especially on the highway
>"JESUS FUCK THE HIGHWAY IS CURVING LET ME SLOW DOWN TO 30 TO BE SAFE!"
>someone rides your ass on a two way road
>a passing lane becomes available so I move to the right lane
>they follow and back way off
>passing lane ends and they ride my ass again
>mfw I've been using cruise control going 10MPH over the whole time

>Berenstain
I thought it was Berenstein?

Oh now boy you've just stepped into a world of shit.

seventeen.com/celebrity/news/a32934/the-berenstein-berenstain-bears-conspiracy-theory/

When I went to go check out a type s from a craigslist seller, some dudes in a 90s eg hatch with a fart can sped by and shot out a ton of smoke at us and they weren't even going fast.

We weren't even moving, the car was still parked and we weren't even in it

>hydraulically operated clutch

>implying there's any real advantage to a cable clutch

our suzuki has a cable and it feels like shit

>rsx type s
>macpherson strut

but those d series guys have a better car desu

>shit tier

>seventeen.com

Actually this is on Nissan alone. Renault mostly makes DCTs automatics.

I roll through stop signs and cut corners on the highway and disregard my turn signal at times with my sport exhaust set to open

this isn't my day to day driving behavior but it does happen from time to time

how much of an asshole am I?

>see some faggot with tattoos, sunglasses, snapback with LEGALIZE IT printed on it etc
>driving civic like every red light is a race

Drive 08 EX, can confirm it's the same for GTA buy and sell group

You sound like fun.

With the four door SI's, forgot about them.

And that's why I consider them god tier.
Are you a ricer in Austin Texas? If not this list does not apply to you.

>Liking a four door Civic over a two door coupe.

Why?

Got Triggered. What would /osg/ say?

i do that, blasting dad rock thru 4 infinity kappa

>CRX
>God tier

Then why do all the CRXs I find here look like an absolute pile?
Unless mint they're basically hoopties

Are you that faggot blasting Guns and Roses, AC/DC, Disturbed or any random melodic death metal band that no one cares about.

Because if so, you are wrong

>guy behind you is pissed that you are going the speed limit on the highway
>tale gates you thinking youll go faster
>gets mad and gets into passing lane
>hear him literally grind something as he shifts to pass you
>he falls back and moves behind you again

What about electromagnetic clutches or preselector gearboxes?

>waiting for gap to enter small roundabout
>no one ever indicates before exiting the roundabout so you just assume that they won't exit it and wait like an idiot

>People who think they can drag their piece of shit stock NA civic at every red light
I don't even entertain the notion of even acknowledging them or their malfunctioning tractor themed muffler. Embarrassing them isn't even worth the .003 strain on my clutch.

Anyone who drives a convertible 350z

He said he'd like to have a car like yours one day, its a compliment. I dont see the issue.

>tfw almost got into an accident because of the opposite

>stop before roundabout
>guy's turnlight is on, he's getting off on my lane
>start going into roundabout
>guy does a feint and keeps going on roundabout, almost smashing into me
>could see that the passenger holding a map was flailing her arms at the driver
>it was his wife
fuck women

Indians. I never realized until I started working in tech how shitty these guys are at driving.