Where do you draw the line between a performance car that's track-worthy and a car that just has a lot of power?

Where do you draw the line between a performance car that's track-worthy and a car that just has a lot of power?

With BMW's cars, for example, the M3 is lighter than the M5, but both are performance vehicles that could do fine on a track. But then you've got V12 7 series models that it would seem silly to ever track even though they've got lots of power.

It seems impossible to define the cutoff based on a body type, or door count, or drivetrain layout either, so it seems like there's just an arbitrary size cutoff where the vehicle no longer makes sense as a track car.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/overview.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything rwd is not track worthy. Fwd, awd or gtfo

BMW does NOT make sports cars

>autism

corey take your meds

>Z4

*eyes glow red as I speak*

And you were saying, kid?

?

>defined as a luxury car
kek
they really dont. look it up
they make """""""luxury"""""" cars
pretty sub par at that

how about you look it up faget

nope

Here's your (You).

nope

Ok bro I didnt want to have to do this but im gonna have to ask you to leave this website with your autism okay?

>The BMW M3 Sedan: a four-door high-performance sports car.

from BMW's own website: bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/mseries/overview.html

Thank you for derailing the thread, chucklefuck.

nope

Just like their 4 door """coupe"""

dont mention a company as shitty as BMW then moron

This is true, you have to get Mercedes.

Yeah.... no

I saw one today and couldnt believe. Really rare here. Loved it. Brightened up my whole day.

Im also a bmw man so extra euphoria.

if the M3 is a sports car cuz BMW says so, then so is the Nissan Maxima
>But the Nissan is FWD
Nissan advertises it as a 4 door sports car, same as the M3. Nissan does it so much, the car is actually branded as a 4 door sports car.