>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle Memes & Banter
/dbt/ map: drink, fight, fuck
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI
Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/
Sticky:
→ → → → → →→
Boring webums with sounds:

>Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPaUs_7y_I4
cycle-ergo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihsxSPUGd4g
youtube.com/watch?v=tkxcQzhgJLU
youtube.com/watch?v=sxlC-qKX_VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 stroke a shit

First for old racers.

>tfw I can keep an eye on mai baiku from the window of my new room
>feels good man

suck my 1963 Vespa GL dick

2 stroke is god tier

If they made a 2smoke litre peter, would it fly?

yes we heard you the first time

No one gives a fuck about your 'subtle' view.

>low cut seat
when will they learn?

Did something get spilled ? What is he cleaning for ?

I don't get it

Manlet can't ride a normal bike, so they get a lower seat.

No nothing was spilled. Kids just like to work so he was scrubbing the ground with the windshield cleaner.

He was talking and looking at me the whole time I was filling up but I couldn't hear him because helmet and earplugs, so I just said hi and waved as you saw in the first webm.

Ha cool kid.

>i'ma wear gloves to look badass
>fuck my forearms, they're fucking gay

/dbt/

Fingers are bony and wearing gloves doesn't really increase heat all that much. I bet you've never worn boots and shorts.

So how bout dat race?

gloves actually have a purpose besides protection tho
>circulate air between my palms and my grips
>improve comfort and grip on the bars and levers
I also don't like the idea of mangled hands. Gloves take literally no space for storage since I can just stick them in my helmet when not in use, so I figure why not wear them?

i'm sorry i don't speak squid. try the local gas station.

>being a fucking superhero to kids
>seeing unbridled excitement on a little dude's face when you ride past his parents' boring SUV
>little girl getting excited and asking parents for a moto
These add good feels to an otherwise dull life.

Maverick a best

Finally cool enough for the fastest bike (and rider) to make it to the end without destroying the rear tire.

If Bridgestone was still supplying tires, this would not be his first win.

I dont have a cable subscription. What race or races?

MotoGP

why not just use a thermostat instead of covering up all the radiators?

yeah ok, but only if i can use this Vespa 50 Special

youtube.com/watch?v=NPaUs_7y_I4

I fucking love this. Reng deng a best.

my own "reng deng" shed built and tuned engine.

just been dyno'd at 19.8 bhp/tonne, and seeing as the scooter in total weighs just under 75 kilos, its going to be hella quick for an Italian shopping basket

i think covering up the radiators is simpler

6'2"
170 lbs

how well would i fit on a crf250l
or any comparable 250cc bike?

thank you in advance

>If Bridgestone was still supplying tires, this would not be his first win.

I don't know about that. I think the results would be mostly the same apart from fewer DNF's. Wouldn't everyone else also benefit from a longer lasting tyre?

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Prepped my dad's bike for his first trackday next weekend

i bet you prep your dad a lot.

new ybr picxs?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ybr grill? Theres one with her full of cum

>tfw just got home after hours of mindless hwy riding

ye?post pls

cage noob here

what do you guys think of the cbr600 f4i as a first bike

I do this too, did you go anywhere?

Too slow

what's an exhaust manifold called on a 1 cylinder?

>tfw no money for gas
>found a buyer for my used video games
Maybe I'll even buy food.

boring.

my 2 stroke sat for a couple months and now it's smoking like crazy

does it just need to burn out oil that collected while sitting or is something up with it

it's injected

I was coming home from visiting my friend at school and just decided to take a real long route back

What injected 2 stroke

seals have perished, crack the engine and replace them.
this is all to common with the older Vespas i restore.

2 strokes smoke a lot, its just part of the experience.

i should have asked, what colour of smoke?
lots of blueish white and you'll be ok just giving it a rip round the block to clear out any old 2 stroke oil still on the cylinder walls etc

any other colour and you should be taking things apart

Sounds like its sucking oil from the gearbox, sorry to say it but the seals in your bottom end are fucked if that is the case and the bile likely needs a full engine rebuild now.
What happens is because 2 strokes have no oil sitting in the engine leaving them sit for months lets moisture build up inside the engine and a coat of rust forms on all the bearing/seals/crank etc, when you start it all the gaskets/seals in the engine start to fail and it won't take long before something in the bottom end lets go, normally the crank shaft bearing that does.

Don't let it go until it explodes either because you will likely put the con rod through the engine case when it lets go.

its probably a BETA they are oil injected

>inb4 that appears on le reddit

>next nigga cleans his window with that
imagine the scratches lel

there are literally hundreds of EFI 2 strokes on the market, but you've narrowed it down to this one model, how exactly did you manage that?

Its the only new one i can think of unless user is talking about a road bike

fairy nuff, but it could well be an older 2 stroke or a scooter of some form, most of the 2 strokes being produced right now are fuel injected to get round emissions laws and more and more manufacturers are turning to 4 stroke units in case manufacture of new units becomes illegal around the globe.

I look forward to the day where everyone is riding around on their electric dirt bikes and i show up with my old 2 stroke.

>tearaway goggles masterrace
dam nigga
just have the kid wipe you

thats why i got into vintage Vespa's a few years back.

always loved Vespas and Lambrettas, but the way things are going anything i restore from now on is an investment.

I tried tearaway goggles but they flapped around like crazy when riding on the road

you have a helmet compatible with the goggles? they shouldn't flap, the tearaways are just a plastic film that hook on

it's a 40 year old suzuki

i meant oil injected

2-Stroke is God tier.

They are not meant to be used doing highway speeds, they are for riding around an mx track lol

drop the shield when you're on the highway lol

yeah it's just the little tabs that hang off so you can grab them which flapped around a lot

Oh yeah. You can attach one side with clear tape and it won't flap

is 4 stroke a best?

all i know is that they go braaaaaap

Correct.
still want to ride your little italian princess user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihsxSPUGd4g

in that case, drop the engine, crack it open, rebuild it.

it's actually not that much of a job, between haynes manuals, google and youtube all the info you need is there.
i performed my first full rebuild around 6 weeks ago, up until then i paid someone to do it, now i'm saving myself £300 a rebuild and pissed off at myself for being too bloody lazy on previous rebuilds.

Ahmen

Novice mechanical skill, want to make sure I get this right and check with you guys before I do it.

Changed out brakelines, brake system is dry right now (reservoir completely empty).

So what I have to do is keep the bike level, loosen the caliper bolt to the same degree as when I flushed the brakes, and then pour brake fluid into the reservoir while squeezing the brake lever, right? I pour brake fluid as I squeeze? And how do I know there's no air left in the system?

The best way to bleed brakes is to use a big syringe and pump the oil from the bottom of the line until the reservoir starts over flowing

that's what i was thinking

i've never rebuilt one before.. i have another project bike i was planning to do first to learn what to do and not do

do they get rebored every rebuild ?

>first 2 stroke no bully

Brian Van's got your back

youtube.com/watch?v=tkxcQzhgJLU

or you can use a mightyvac

I fully expect this guy to win a shitload more, especially when he gets on the Yamaha.

Also, why is Marquez such a cunt?

I visited my Dad for 2 days and spent half the day both days riding in the woods across from his place.

Epic trails right across the street, wish there was work where he is.

I can't imagine riding those damn KTM 300 EXCs... this XTrainer has so much power for the woods that it's almost unnecessary... Barely ever get it past 1/2 throttle. But I guess I ride slow... over 1/2 throttle is usually going up steep stuff.

Never driven anything before.

Would learning on a zx6r be a mistake? I just dont want to have to buy sell then rebuy a bike later

only had one cylinder rebored because it was corroded to hell inside, some twat left the scooter sitting for 10 or so years with no sparkplug in.
i've had a few with play on the piston rings but oversized rings sorted those out.

i tend now, because of advice given, replace all the bearings,seals and gaskets as well as things unique to Vespa like gear change cruciform etc with each rebuild. it may well be overkill but theres nothing quite like a hard seize at 70mph to clear out your colon.

>read the sticky that's literally in every thread

I just so happen to be wearing my "Certified Gumby, Barry Morris Said So" shirt.

its ok to be a cunt if youre good at what you do

Thanks for the link man. Gotta wait on getting a mightyvac, doing the brakes tonight.

He's got an aftermarket brake system in that video, right? He's got tubing attached to something right next to the lever.

I figured I would just have to bleed the brakes twice, once for each caliper (left and right).
So fill up reservoir, bleed stop when the fluid coming out has no air bubbles, repeat for other side, and don't release the brakes while the caliper is open so air doesn't come back in.

>Also, why is marquez so incredible?

Rossi and crutchlow said racing was awesome, hard, and fair.

yeah, mine is rattling and i expect something to go any minute

that could be piston rings or it could be crankshaft is fucked. i'd be googling the shit out of how to rebuild your engine just now.

Stay mad japshit riding cuckolds. Your piece of shit plastic bikes will never have and awesome show like this, stay jelly japan cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxlC-qKX_VY

Any non cucked motovloggers?

Sounds like some fun always good when you are somewhere that you can just ride across the road and you are in epic trails.
And yeah not many people can ride my 300 and if they can they can't for very long, something about it taking a lot of effort to keep control of and everyone thinking it is trying to kill them.

you ask in every thread you raging fucking homo.

All motovloggers are cucks because they vlog get a fucking bike and stop living vicariously through some fucking sperg on the internet

what are you looking for? Dog bites man motovlogging, or comfy motovlogging

>riding off road while sitting down
suckers

im looking for people fucking around and not giving a shit