C5 Z06 or Subaru WRX?

looking at getting a new car, and it might seam odd to compare the two, but I'm looking at an 04 c5z and a 17 WRX, and its a bit of a toss up

WRX
>awd
>270hp
>no torque
>no hatchback ;-;
>does nothing for me emotionally
>but brand new
>factory warranty
>good for NE winter
>just over $25k

C5 Z06
>rwd
>405hp
>400 torque
>is a car I actually want
>V8
>used, but super low milage
>no warranty
>definitely going to need snow tires (possibly studded) for the winter
>a bit under $25k

what do I do, It's a bit of a toss up at the moment. . . .

The Vette of course. What are you, a fag?

Obviously the Infernus

>he literally states what car he wants
>still asks what he should get

you fucking falseflagging chebby bitch.

Very different cars OP. Wrx is the better daily, corvette is the better driver's car. I would probably get the corvette and a shitbox for

I know, but the difference is
>heart wants C5z
>head wants wrx, cause warranty, awd, no previous owner mystery's

the problem is that I only have one parking space, so I can't have 2 cars

Zo6 you faggot.

I have an 03 z06 op, it's a fun car but not for a daily driver. I have had a few imports and use to track some but I'm not use to the vette yet, it's a fun car that can be driven mildly and out pace most cars, but hard to drive at its "limits", or really hard.

get the vette, unless you're a vaping cuck

>real man's engine or pancake
Obvious choice.

>only have one parking space
Then go for the wrx, it's obvious you want it. You can drive a c5 in the winter with proper tires and maybe some sandbags, but it's a >10 year old. Shit amenities/interior. If that matters a lot to you, get something newer. If you like the wrx, check out its rivals like the golf r. No one here can decide your car.

>golf r
I was looking at those, but
>$39k new
>$35k used with low miles, just out of warranty

Focus RS. I'm not even the ecoboost spammer but I test drove the RS and I really enjoyed it.

I'm not contemplating any fwd cars sorry

Its quite obvious you have no idea what you want in a vehicle. Come up with a list of your wants.needs, then go from there

Good luck finding one

>fwd RS
oh nigga what are you doing

sorry was thinking of the ST, the RS is $36k though, 10k more than either of the cars I'm looking at

They are two completely different cars, why do you want another car and what do you plan on using it for

dd just for myself, don't really need more than two seats, but do need to drive it through any weather, though I haven't had any problems in the snow with previous cars rwd and fwd even in bad snow, the corvette seams to get a bad rap for it's poor wet/snow performance, though I wonder if those people bothered to put skinnier winter tires on it, or just drive it on the tires it came with.

Focus rs isn't even close to the price of either of those cars

OP here; the reason I'm considering such different cars is that while the corvette is where my heart lies, the subaru is incredibly close in price for a brand new car, which is a factor

get a miata

>miata
no

You know already already know

enjoy your slower pushrod'd, leafsping'd truck then

>>is a car I actually want
Then get that. You'll thank yourself for not falling for the Pooparu meme later.

At least he won't be driving a chick car

>slower than a chick's car

lmao

who sells those fender flares? they're so sexy

>fender flares on a corvette
>sexy

don't you have a PTA meeting to get to.

baseball bat+heatgun

it's one of my favorite things about the newer c6z though
lol

Those fender flares are either L5's or corvette creationz.
Get the z06, but be prepared. Can't speak to it in snow, but I know my old tires wanted to kill me in the rain. You have to really commit to the z though. Dailying it is fun, just a bit of hassle sometimes. Tires, exhaust, most mods outside the engine are expensive. A lot of people will try and fuck with you. Those are very different purpose cars but the vette will always be fun. Nothing like feeling the back end slightly kick going into 3rd.
t. C5Z owner

c5 or c4! the only american cars I would buy

>FWD
>Focus RS

Go be retarded somewhere else then. No use preaching to the mentally inept.

Buy a third generation STI hatch. With the extra 7k you have left over have the engine completely built and boost it a little more. You'll have a blast and it'll be a good daily driver.

Get the Corvette, the New WRX look like a regular sedan with a hood scoop

>turbo boxer
>no torque
[

And the vette looks like a car for your midlife crisis

Why does everyone say Corvettes are bad daily drivers? As long as its got AC im sure its fine.

It's not bad, just not ideal.

well, I've test driven both cars now, and the story is the same:
>heart says vette
>reasoning says wrx

I have made no progress